G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Are most tryouts for your DD happening in Dec or Jan?

Are new players already attending trainings / practices ?

Is your current coach staying / leaving since it’s 9v9?

as far as us current coach is staying been with them since day 1 and we have a great bench of 3 players that are in the process of better learning the system and getting acclimated to moving the ball in diamond formations and learn how to safely build the attack out the back.Having now a midfield allows us to move certain players in these positions that should take our game to the next level. As far as tryouts one can call the coach or director of the program directly and request for a tryout. And we don’t do recruiting but rumors are of a certain key player wanting to come to our team. And if this certain player decides to make the transition with us for next season. Then you might be looking at us with the potential of having one of the best or possibly the best midfield in all of CAS for the age group. That’s all I can say for now.

Last edited:
as far as us current coach is staying been with them since day 1 and we have a great bench of 3 players that are in the process of better learning the system and getting acclimated to moving the ball in diamond formations and learn how to safely build the attack out the back.Having now a midfield allows us to move certain players in these positions that should take our game to the next level. As far as tryouts one can call the coach or director of the program directly and request for a tryout. And we don’t do recruiting but rumors are of a certain key player wanting to come to our team. And if this certain player decides to make the transition with us for next season. Then you might be looking at us with the potential of having one of the best or possibly the best midfield in all of CAS for the age group. That’s all I can say for now.
Great to here @Luis Andres about home local talent. Hopefully you can land CM, what team does she currently play for? Eagles?

Great to here @Luis Andres about home local talent. Hopefully you can land CM, what team does she currently play for? Eagles?

If I said the team I would be in trouble by the club could be from the OC area or Inland Empire to Ventura County. They are moving to the LA area and have chosen us as the #1 prospect to most likely play for. All I can say is that she is versatile player of high quality caliber that can play multiple positions like my daughter and her playing next to my DD will be a force to reckon with in the midfield

Last edited:
Whats so funny? @Zizu84 coming from that guy from the 2011 thread who’s probably never been or seen an game in the 2010 division. Nothing wrong with giving my own take and opinion on the changes that could impact teams within a league I have deeply studied and very knowledgeable on. Troll on. I would have expected a laugh or comment from someone on the Legends, SDSC or Blues team which is cool. But you are a troll on this thread. Go back to your own side of the fence and come back when you have an argument of value to add to this thread.

Last edited:
Doing good. Niece is doing good. Got the chance to go to one of her games. It’s been tough to get out after the recent surgery but making the best to stay active. The team looks promising. A talented group of girls. You guys didn’t do too bad yourselves with the second place finish under the Eagles. I see you getting in trouble with coaches, what’s the deal with the super team Real Socal is building? Gonna let my brother know about this, my niece is a talented player and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind her trying out for a team like that in such prestigious club like Real. He wants to move down to La since there are more options here for clubs.

I wasn’t gonna answer this Jimmy but since MR. 84 pissed me off. And I’m very close to finding out who he really is and you are a cool guy. I’m gonna give you my stance on how they would build that 2010 super team. I got nothing against the club but a couple of coaches there that have done things to piss me off. Real Socal is the biggest club in the area here and they seem to scoop up all the smaller teams eventually to add to their Empire. Which is fine and I understand that from a business perspective and it’s what keeps them at the top.

They haven’t been able to be competitive with their 2009 pre Academy teams playing SCDSL Flight 1 bracket with all of the power houses that exist down south. So they need to build a super team for the 2010 division to become the pre Academy team. So they can compete flight 1. Their 2010 teams compete flight 2 and they are good don’t get me wrong. But not flight 1 top teams. So if they wanted to create a super team for 2010 division to compete against the powerhouses from down south. They would need to take their top 3-4 players from their current teams and the top 3-4 players from the Eagles and Ole to build such a team. Because the talent outside of those teams within the area does not exist to build a super team that can compete and be able to beat the better teams down south.

Last edited:
I wasn’t gonna answer this Jimmy but since MR. 84 pissed me off. And I’m very close to finding out who he really is and you are a cool guy. I’m gonna give you my stance on how they would build that 2010 super team. I got nothing against the club but a couple of coaches there that have done things to piss me off. Real Socal is the biggest club in the area here and they seem to scoop up all the smaller teams eventually to add to their Empire. Which is fine and I understand that from a business perspective and it’s what keeps them at the top.

They haven’t been able to be competitive with their 2009 pre Academy teams playing SCDSL Flight 1 bracket with all of the power houses that exist down south. So they need to build a super team for the 2010 division to become the pre Academy team. So they can compete flight 1. Their 2010 teams compete flight 2 and they are good don’t get me wrong. But not flight 1 top teams. So if they wanted to create a super team for 2010 division to compete against the powerhouses from down south. They would need to take their top 3-4 players from their current teams and the top 3-4 players from the Eagles and Ole to build such a team. Because the talent outside of those teams within the area does not exist to build a super team that can compete and be able to beat the better teams down south.

Well thanks for giving me the 411. But what does this have to do with you and them going out to build this team? It's not like you can stop them from doing it and wouldn't it be beneficial for you to eventually go to the Real program? I would think so because they are the powerhouse club from the area and eventually they get all the best players from the region. So it's inevitable you might be there in the future when their DA program starts and if your DD is still one of the top players in the 2010 division. For me it would be a no brainer.

Well thanks for giving me the 411. But what does this have to do with you and them going out to build this team? It's not like you can stop them from doing it and wouldn't it be beneficial for you to eventually go to the Real program? I would think so because they are the powerhouse club from the area and eventually they get all the best players from the region. So it's inevitable you might be there in the future when their DA program starts and if your DD is still one of the top players in the 2010 division. For me it would be a no brainer.
B490A53C-0EBC-450B-9E1B-50282154F3FB.gif

Now wait a minute Jimmy I thought you would have had some more sympathy for me but a low blow under the belt didn’t expect this from you. I’ll get back to you on this one.

Whats so funny? @Zizu84 coming from that guy from the 2011 thread who’s probably never been or seen an game in the 2010 division. Nothing wrong with giving my own take and opinion on the changes that could impact teams within a league I have deeply studied and very knowledgeable on. Troll on. I would have expected a laugh or comment from someone on the Legends, SDSC or Blues team which is cool. But you are a troll on this thread. Go back to your own side of the fence and come back when you have an argument of value to add to this thread.

Just love it when you forget to take the meds. You are so entertaining. But really get help. I can post where ever I want Lewis. Just like you do... or are you special ? The guy that flip flops, calls out 9 year old girls and then comes on here and says sorry. Then deletes his account.

Just love it when you forget to take the meds. You are so entertaining. But really get help. I can post where ever I want Lewis. Just like you do... or are you special ? The guy that flip flops, calls out 9 year old girls and then comes on here and says sorry. Then deletes his account.

Meds no way man never don’t need no shrink to give me meds. @Justus takes meds cause his Doc says he needs them right. I just say it how it is. And I’ve never deleted my account. Still here. no filters or sugar coats. I’m just straight brutally honest and cut to the chase but I’m fair. no bs here but you know how that goes sometimes the truth hurts. People don’t like to hear the truth and the reason why things are the way they are in this world. Nice to know you still read my posts though. You can post wherever you want but say something add some insight, post your thoughts and don’t just troll.

Meds no way man never don’t need no shrink to give me meds. @Justus takes meds cause his Doc says he needs them right. I just say it how it is. And I’ve never deleted my account. Still here. no filters or sugar coats. I’m just straight brutally honest and cut to the chase but I’m fair. no bs here but you know how that goes sometimes the truth hurts. People don’t like to hear the truth and the reason why things are the way they are in this world. Nice to know you still read my posts though. You can post wherever you want but say something add some insight, post your thoughts and don’t just troll.
Easy @Luis Andres , @Justus never said he took meds did he? He didn't delete his account either and neither did EJ. Just new versions of an old man who is working through life bro. No need to take chemicals from chemical plants. Live off the plants only. No more red meat for me either. All natural. The truth hurts, that's for sure.

Not saying I’m here to stop them or get in their way of anything. But like I said in order to build that team they would need to grab the top players from the Eagles and Ole. And believe it or not I got a bit more influence over that since the top players Dads have always followed me with trainings and things I do with my DD outside of practice. So most likely wherever my DD goes later they will be interested to also go in the future.

And second Im not a sell out like some coaches from our club that have jumped ships and taken their teams with them. I’m not about to destroy a team that’s been together for the last few years. Even though I may not see eye to eye with the coach in everything, I can’t deny the progress he’s had with all of them and how we are growing so fast as a team and catching up to the other teams that have been sitting at the top of the ranks way before us.

So with that said, that leaves the Eagles and it will be a hard sell for them if they can’t bring any of the top players from Ole. They are not just gonna break up an Eagles team that’s one of the top teams in all of CAS unless they can assure these parents they have commitments from the top players of Ole and maybe then they have a way to sell their long term vision.

So they can form their super team out of their 2 teams which will probably piss off parents because they now have flight1 and flight2 teams. Why do you think that when those teams play each other they mix them up? They never go against each other. It will create havoc among them and piss parents off, especially some of them from which I’ve heard are very sensitive and complain. Part of the reason why I would not consider joining any of those teams. Can’t deal with all the politics they have there. My DD plays the whole game when we play big teams. Can they offer me that? No against their policies.

It would have to take the right coach, the right style of soccer program and parents aligned with the same vision as well for me to even consider such move. And of course they are not the only ones around with good DA programs. La Surf is growing and there is always Beach which is not too far either. Their super team would have to beat us with some good soccer for me to even consider jumping ships and our team would have to be hopeless and going nowhere. But the future looks bright for us and we continue to improve and are attracting the attention of other good players wanting to join because of the philosophy and soccer style of our club. #WeareOle

Last edited:
Easy @Luis Andres , @Justus never said he took meds did he? He didn't delete his account either and neither did EJ. Just new versions of an old man who is working through life bro. No need to take chemicals from chemical plants. Live off the plants only. No more red meat for me either. All natural. The truth hurts, that's for sure.

He did mention to fact that he was was on meds not sure for what though. I can’t recall which post or thread it was.

Playing with this highlight editing software. It made a little highlight real of the game Ole Vs Eagles. Did a pretty good job. Game was pretty intense and both teams fought hard. My DD was wearing the soloshot but it did a pretty good job as far as the way it reflected the game. You can clearly see the highlights favor the Eagles after the middle of video. I was pretty impressedwith the software. Set to HD quality for better picture on knob. Enjoy...

Back