Espola's newest neighborhood

Bad news is getting to the hotel where your son is getting married and finding out that they thought our 4-day reservation was for last month.

Good news is the hotel recognizes their error and gives us an equivalent room at the block rate they had told us last month was sold out.

A note in Voice of San Diego Morning Report for the SD local Fox channel teased that temperatures this summer would be "40% above normal", which would mean liquid asphalt running in the streets. The actual message from NOAA is that their model predicts " a 33-40% chance of above-average summer temperatures".

I saw the photo below recenty on FB, showing PM Winston Churchill attending a pre-mission briefing at a USAAF base in Algeria in 1943. Apparenty the uniform of the day is "whatever's comfortable".

1654016525053.png

All of these "Ignored member" posts are from Crush, and there are others down the page. Is he having a nervous breakdown or something?

1654354366221.png

@espola and @Hüsker Dü . I found Mr. Meme over at TRUTH. and I just can't help myself and I will blast away until tomorrow at 5:55pm. Look what you clowns did to soccer and our country. I will be taking my show over to TRUTH. If you want to troll me over there that would fun. I now have over 200 followers. I used to have 1300 friends at FB so I will look to shatter that record. I left FB because of the HRC division caused by the Lying Losing Liberals that lie, cry, spy and cheat when they lose. Sore, Sores losers is what you have become Espola.

@Grandpa Espola only and his Sunshine, is this the right time to be asking folks to turn in their guns and making the best guns to defend the Mother Land illegal? Buy back the better guns so the rest only have 22. caliber only, just in case you shoot one of the bad guys in the lung. I know stupid and this is probably the biggest stupid I have seen in a very long time. Using 10 years olds who bled out because the Chief didnt know that 9 of the kids who died called 911 to let him know their our kids in the classroom getting shot every 2 and half minutes. I smell a bad Chief and some bad helpers. This Chief got to answer some Qs quickly. I heard some horrifying things that took place behind those doors in that classroom and I will not repeat here.

We have lived for a while out here in "Trump won" country, so I am a little surprised that the local water authority is leading the way on reclaiming wastewater --

I had taken that poster and some others off ignore for awhile, but when those posters still had nothing of value to add back they went.

I have been seeing messages tagged "Ignored member" on a regular basis, not always from him, but today there seems to be a flood from Crush. Perhaps one of his remaining friends could do a wellness check?

Back