Elon Musk

Elon Musk may find a way to prove his claim that spam accounts on Twitter Inc's (TWTR.N) platform are significantly higher than the social media company has estimated, but showing that he and investors were misled will be difficult, legal experts say.

Gee, Elon Musk never told me that until now he only voted for Democrats. Actually, it was quite the contrary, but now it seems, with all of his problems with a probably illegal purchase of a crummy phony account loaded company, Fake Twitter, he wants to be a Republican because the Dems are “a Party of hate.” I could have told him that a long time ago, but actually they are a Party of sickness, greed, corruption & absolutely horrible policy. Good luck Elon, have fun!!! t

Sunshine has no idea... he just trolls the liberal sites for his news.
Perfect example of the left "fiddling while Rome burns". They have their knickers in a wad over Musk, meanwhile thousands of run-of-the mill retirees or near retirees lost over $250,000 of their retirement savings in the market just this week. And unlike Musk this isn't pocket change to these individuals. It's potentially life changing for many of these retirees.

Perfect example of the left "fiddling while Rome burns". They have their knickers in a wad over Musk, meanwhile thousands of run-of-the mill retirees or near retirees lost over $250,000 of their retirement savings in the market just this week. And unlike Musk this isn't pocket change to these individuals. It's potentially life changing for many of these retirees.
100%. I was talking to a 65 year old lady who was retired for 5 years but now is working part time at the RV Camp Site she now has to live in full time up in Mt Shasta area so she can pay her rent with trade of time and not pull it from her Savings. She can't bear to look at her retirement plan. She was not complaining at all and sounded grateful that she has to sit in the office checking folks in to their camp site for 20 hours a week to do a trade for free rent. The owner took his big ass motor home and is traveling now so both folks are grateful :) 20 hours of her retirement freedom gone like a fart in the wind all because of what Joe and Hunter and the others ((just wait until you find out WHO else cheated all of us)) did to our country. My trip up to Shasta was triple the price in gas. I used to fill my Dodge super cab for $77. Now it cost about $244 to fill my baby up. These punks at the top top of the pyramid scheme sold their souls and when one does that, all bets are off brother. She was retired and not no more and she is prepared to work until things go back when t was in office or she see's a miracle. She see's the writing on the wall and is afraid that her savings will go bye bye before she dies and is forced into slave labor when she's in her 80s. She looks like a young 50 so she said it's best to work now just in case she losses most of her retirement in the stock market. She fired her genius financial planner because of poor management and poor result the last year. I bet her retirement and SS did not factor in the high cost of Diesel fuel, food costs and all the inflation that were now seeing. Gas will be $10 in California this summer and the next pandemic wave will be a wave of Monkeys with Smallpox. I paid $6.89 yesterday for Diesel and they all say it will climb higher. By the way watfy, another one of my favorite checkers left for AZ. She worked across the street from the church shooting and that was it, she had seen enough of California and kissed it goodbye. The pissed off signs on the 5 Fwry coming through the Central Valley is deep and they are not happy. I guess their saying the water is not coming to them from Shasta and actually heading to the ocean instead and not used and just wasted run off. I took my family up to where the beginning of the Sacramento River has it's start and filled up 5 gal water jugs. I'm drinking Shasta water right now and it's so tasty and pure.

So as you can’t chew gum and walk at the same time you assume that about everyone else, typical.

So as you can’t chew gum and walk at the same time you assume that about everyone else, typical.

Projection:
Projection is a type of psychological defense mechanism.
When people project, they identify their negative emotions,
beliefs, or traits in someone else. People project to protect
themselves from uncomfortable inner conflict and anxiety,
but the behavior can interfere with all types of relationships
and situations.
While difficult, it’s possible to stop projecting
and interact with others in healthier ways.

Starting to wonder if Elon isn't a Kardashian with how much he's in the news these days!
Tesla, SpaceX... so many times Mr Musk has hit it out of the park. However it also is starting to look as if the Twitter Board got him to sign paperwork that is going to make it very difficult for Musk back out of overpaying for Twitter now that the market has gone through a correction and stocks across the board are losing value.

That said, it's still early in the game. It will be interesting to see how he bounces and rolls and rejiggers the company; I almost wonder if it might be worth buying a little bit of Twitter as it's stock slumps ? Don't know if he's be successful, but let's just say he finds a way to make twitter as popular as facebook that would offer a nice return I would think?

Starting to wonder if Elon isn't a Kardashian with how much he's in the news these days!
Tesla, SpaceX... so many times Mr Musk has hit it out of the park. However it also is starting to look as if the Twitter Board got him to sign paperwork that is going to make it very difficult for Musk back out of overpaying for Twitter now that the market has gone through a correction and stocks across the board are losing value.

That said, it's still early in the game. It will be interesting to see how he bounces and rolls and rejiggers the company; I almost wonder if it might be worth buying a little bit of Twitter as it's stock slumps ? Don't know if he's be successful, but let's just say he finds a way to make twitter as popular as facebook that would offer a nice return I would think?

His die hard followers will probably do just that, buy stock in Twitter. But his initial plans are to go private so any IPO would ( not sure if it would be considered one) probably be at least a few years after purchase and going private.

Alarming evidence shows hundreds of millions of dollars flowing from Bill Gates’ foundation to 11 of the 26 organizations that publicly opposed and attacked Elon Musk’s offer to purchase Twitter and restore free speech on the social platform.

These 11 anti-Musk organizations signed an open letter last month that warned Twitter advertisers to boycott Twitter if Musk gains control.

The money was traced back to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation through research and analysis using the newly-formed Foundation for Freedom Online (FFO).

Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter board: report
Dorsey tweeted his support of Musk’s acquisition of the platform last month

Back