Elon Musk

Again, as E has said often, no one is laughing at you. Please continue.
Good lord Sunshine.. taking your marching orders from Magoof again? Did you ever find the post where he answered the question if he has a problem with Musk buying Twitter? No? That's what I thought..

Now regarding his post showing a graph. To the unintelligent, like you and E, all you see is a line heading down. To the educated, they see buying and selling opportunities.

I could continue but I'd rather watch the two forum clowns laugh, not knowing they are laughing at themselves.

So please continue Ratboy...

Anything thing Sunshine/Ratboy/ HuDu post is done during one of his drunken benders. If you notice he tends to put down women by using them as negative examples. He's obviously a sexist or he is actually a she. The other option is E and he/she are one in the same. The two walk and talk in unison, patting each other on the back after each post as if, somehow, it validates their very existence.

It's entertaining for sure!

Anything thing Sunshine/Ratboy/ HuDu post is done during one of his drunken benders. If you notice he tends to put down women by using them as negative examples. He's obviously a sexist or he is actually a she. The other option is E and he/she are one in the same. The two walk and talk in unison, patting each other on the back after each post as if, somehow, it validates their very existence.

It's entertaining for sure!
I still hold to this bet I made with a soccer dad last year. The bet I believe is Joe Espola, Husker Du and
EOTL ((GG)) are all from the same brain.
Extremely sexist and they all put down woman left and right. All went after me because I was a Hawk Dad for my dd in club soccer. They little boys or girls or binary avatars are something else. I said 2022 is the year of the women and I still hold to that prediction. Year of Tiger. No messing around with a pissed off tiger locked in gage all its life. We the people will get through this. Water drought up at Mt Shasta.

I never claimed to be a crytographer, whatever that is.

You are a LIAR.

A septuagenarian that is a confirmed LIAR who posted
filthy content on the original site and now hopes that
time has blurred the facts.

THE TRUTH IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE PRESENT.

People like ms just want to be assholes. Compensating? Abusive life/wife? We may never know. Obliviously a small person who feels victimized in some or many ways. Sad really.
...when all you have are personal insults, you have nothing.

...the Truth will set you free.

Back