Elon Musk

According to a plan that Elon Musk has reportedly laid out for investors, he intends to be the temporary CEO once he takes control and to can 1,000 staffers right away. Ultimately, he's going to add more people, to the company, mostly engineering people over three years. It doesn't sound like they're going to be hiring more content moderation people (otherwise known as censors).

Funny how the narrative involving Musk and Tesla has changed now that he will champion the reinstatement to Twitter of the donald. His admirers are simple giddy, trump is to the nutters like the Beatles were to prepubescent girls.

Funny how the narrative involving Musk and Tesla has changed now that he will champion the reinstatement to Twitter of the donald. His admirers are simple giddy, trump is to the nutters like the Beatles were to * prepubescent girls.

Who are the four wing " Insects " you reference and why yours and Adam Espola Schiff's
obsession with * ............ ..... ya sicko.

Funny how the narrative involving Musk and Tesla has changed now that he will champion the reinstatement to Twitter of the donald. His admirers are simple giddy, trump is to the nutters like the Beatles were to prepubescent girls.
What is your obsession with putting down women? Oh..I forgot. You're a sexist.

I have a pal on the inside of all this Twitter and Musk back and forth. He told me he thinks Elon is pissed because word on the street is way more than 5% fake accounts. Bot users are real and might be a big problem. Me and my buddy almost bought a small Yellow Page company back in early 2000s. The seller told us he had "x" amount of paying customers. Well, we did some checking the facts during escrow and low and behold the seller was full of shit and his actually paying customer base was way lower on the annual revenue side of things. Plus, not all his paying customers were paying cash. This dude had trades and barters with some big players. I tell you, be careful what you buy. Elon will take a hard look at the subscribers and if they lied, he will not pay $54 a share. No way!!! Truth Social is looking good these days. My wife just got on. I have Android so I have to wait:(

Back