Elon Musk

Elon Musk calls for 'less hate and more love,' jabs at far left, right
The billionaire previously described himself in 2018 as a "registered independent" and "politically moderate"

For the first time ever, Elon Musk’s SpaceX has signed a deal with a major U.S. airline to provide wireless internet to passengers for free.

This will reportedly be accomplished using the company’s Starlink satellite network. It is expected to be implemented next year with Hawaiian Airlines.

@espola ... I've given you time to consider your answer. Let's see if you've done your homework and can snswer the question. The question is... Do you have a problem with Musk buying Twitter?

Not do you have a problem with Twitter.

Not do you have a problem with Elon Musk.

@espola ... I've given you time to consider your answer. Let's see if you've done your homework and can snswer the question. The question is... Do you have a problem with Musk buying Twitter?

Not do you have a problem with Twitter.

Not do you have a problem with Elon Musk.

I don't give a shit about twitter. That should be obvious.

As for Musk and twitter, he hasn't actually done anything yet except to make some money on his initial stake by questionable market manipulation. That's how rich guys get richer.

I don't give a shit about twitter. That should be obvious.

As for Musk and twitter, he hasn't actually done anything yet except to make some money on his initial stake by questionable market manipulation. That's how rich guys get richer.
Still no answer eh?

Predictable..

Blah blah blah. Your ignorance entertains me. Even as predictable as you are..

And still no answer from you. I know I know. You have reading comp issues..
I'm out for good come June 5th Multi Sport. For reals this time.....lol but this time I 100% mean it. I might peak around but I will not post after my 2022 sign off for good. I will not post or challeneg other psoters. I admit when they went after my #7 nine years ago I got pissed and never forgot how some parents treat little kids. My dd finishes with club that day the 5th of June and it's just time to move on from this place. I learned a lot about many people I knew from the past, I gathered all the information I was looking for and some. I also met some cool dads a long the way and had some drinks with dear old pals. I do NOT want to be some old bitter Grandpa on here like Espola that's for dam sure. I do feel like this place served it's Multi Purpose and also allowed me a place to vent and challenge a few things with soccer and in politics. Yes, I did have my Fact Checkers on my ass but they seem to go away, which is nice. I expect they will return when I 100% leave for good. My dd leaves the nest late August. One of her BFFs is taking off to college 4 days after HS Graduation to her Big U for soccer and start training for play time. Beep test is not easy and if your at P5, you best better show up in shape. I wish all the 2022s 100% success. 30 more days and no more crush :)

Blah blah blah. Your ignorance entertains me. Even as predictable as you are..

And still no answer from you. I know I know. You have reading comp issues..
Does your going through life being a constantly aggrieved cry baby make you happy? You come off like a woman scorned on steroids.

Does your going through life being a constantly aggrieved cry baby make you happy? You come off like a woman scorned on steroids.

Even when I answer his question, he is too dim to see that, and then, to top it off accuses me of having reading comprehension problems.

Even when I answer his question, he is too dim to see that, and then, to top it off accuses me of having reading comprehension problems.
You have more then reading comp issues if you think you answered the question. Maybe somewhere in your scatter brain mind you think you answered it but nope. Yes or no questions are easy to answer..even for gals like Sunshine. But you enjoy playing games and looking stupid along the way.

Hey...at least you provide entertainment for me.

You have more then reading comp issues if you think you answered the question. Maybe somewhere in your scatter brain mind you think you answered it but nope. Yes or no questions are easy to answer..even for gals like Sunshine. But you enjoy playing games and looking stupid along the way.

Hey...at least you provide entertainment for me.

As I said -- too dim.

Back