ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Did I post that? I don't recall. That said, I'm not bitching about the NBA being 75% black and I'm not bitching about the NFL being 65% black. I think the best players should play regardless of skin color. We probably should avoid "the content of their character" at this point. What I'm bitching about is black people bitching there aren't enough black head coaches. That's 30 jobs for fuck's sake. And yes, there are more minorities looking for those jobs now, but most head coaches weren't traditionally in their 30's and 40's. It's heading that way but most coaches were considerably older... like played in the 70's. If it's fair to bitch about very few black coaches, it's fair to bitch there aren't enough Asians, Hispanics and whites in the NBA. So do you see how ridiculous that is? My guess is there's just a shortage of qualified coaches, period, because the same shitty coaches keep getting jobs, over and over again, and there must be a simple reason for that.

I read your article... too much to post in terms of thoughts and objections. Frankly, it's a non issue if you aren't a criminal and don't get arrested. I don't have much sympathy for people that keep going to jail... regardless of ethnicity.

Well one thing we agree on is that the same shitty coaches keep getting jobs, over and over again.

I love that you love that my 12 year old was treated horrible by pimps. White one's too......

Again, your talking about a 12 year old soccer player? 12! Let that sink in for a moment. I'm guessing that was 4 years ago? Let that sink in as well. Do do fill bad for your daughters experience I truly do but there's a point when you have to look in the mirror and say " I need help". Game recocgnize game!!

Well one thing we agree on is that the same shitty coaches keep getting jobs, over and over again.

I appreciate your noting that. So you don't think it's bullshit that black people are complaining about NFL coaching opportunities? You don't think it's bullshit that LeBron James calls NFL owners "rich, white plantation owners"?

Remember, today's topic is about, 1) The unfair treatment of the WNT players from 30 years ago up to today. 2) The mistreatment of young female soccer goat athletes and how wrong their treated so they choose to go "full time" at a cost of parents at $15,000 a year (according to Hope Solo). Plus, how race is 100% an issue in soccer. Nothing else on the docket today :)

Who bought the sauce from these coaches... your 12-year old or you?
12 year old did. She did the interviewing and asking the questions. I sat with her and asked a few questions myself. My dd is a smart cat Lester. So if a coach, any coach for that matter messes with a 12 year old little girl, it's my fault as the dad? Lester lives in 1950 everyone.

I appreciate your noting that. So you don't think it's bullshit that black people are complaining about NFL coaching opportunities? You don't think it's bullshit that LeBron James calls NFL owners "rich, white plantation owners"?

It's not just black people complaining about NFL coaching opportunities. It gets brought up by multiple ESPN talking heads so it's a topic that comes up every year to stir conversation. Is there validity to it? Yes, but not to the extent that it's made out to be. Black coaches are not going to complain publicly because they don't want to ruin their chance at getting one of those jobs one day. As for LeBron James, I don't know the context of why he said that but taking it on face value, I personally would not make that comment because NFL owners are paying their players millions of dollars. I don't believe plantation owners did that. But he is a very wealthy player who wants to be an NBA owner someday so we will see if he does things differently if he get that opportunity.

How do pimps brainwash?
Once the exploitation begins on the parents, soccer pimps use a cycle of flattery and affection, mixed in with some verbal abuse and, to keep their victims in their clutches and to essentially brainwash them into thinking their kid is all that and even tell the goat the scouts are interested and watching her every move in soccer and in her personal life. This is the best situation for the pimp, to keep them loyal so they won't go on the socal soccer forum spouting off their mouth about the brainwashing they experienced a few years ago.

The time has passed, Dre. It's time to be held accountable by one's actions TODAY rather than someone else's actions in 1840 or 1920.
I have a British grandmother. The slaves and freedmen that were British Loyalist received reparations My British family was granted this
My American family has to deal with people like you. So sad.
I’m driving from TJ to Oakland today so I’ll be looking for you at the truck stops along the 5 Bocephus.

And no, I don’t have any bricks of cocaine in my trunk just soccer balls.

Remember, today's topic is about, 1) The unfair treatment of the WNT players from 30 years ago up to today. 2) The mistreatment of young female soccer goat athletes and how wrong their treated so they choose to go "full time" at a cost of parents at $15,000 a year (according to Hope Solo). Plus, how race is 100% an issue in soccer. Nothing else on the docket today :)

Race and gender are not an issue in soccer. The market determines your worth. That's why Alex Morgan and Alex Long don't make the same amount of money.

12 year old did. She did the interviewing and asking the questions. I sat with her and asked a few questions myself. My dd is a smart cat Lester. So if a coach, any coach for that matter messes with a 12 year old little girl, it's my fault as the dad? Lester lives in 1950 everyone.

Yes, Spicoli, it's your fault. Nobody interviews a 6th grader. You failed her as a father and protector from those wicked soccer coaches.

It's not just black people complaining about NFL coaching opportunities. It gets brought up by multiple ESPN talking heads so it's a topic that comes up every year to stir conversation. Is there validity to it? Yes, but not to the extent that it's made out to be. Black coaches are not going to complain publicly because they don't want to ruin their chance at getting one of those jobs one day. As for LeBron James, I don't know the context of why he said that but taking it on face value, I personally would not make that comment because NFL owners are paying their players millions of dollars. I don't believe plantation owners did that. But he is a very wealthy player who wants to be an NBA owner someday so we will see if he does things differently if he get that opportunity.

Multiple ESPN talking heads... like Stephen A? Why do you think ESPN's ratings have plummeted and massive layoffs incurred? It doesn't stir conversation... it stirs controversy, because it's "racist" to have conversation. It's bullshit and millions of former ESPN fans realized it and changed the channel.

I have a British grandmother. The slaves and freedmen that were British Loyalist received reparations My British family was granted this
My American family has to deal with people like you. So sad.

It's lovely you appreciate history. I wasn't a slave owner and you weren't a slave. No reparations for you, big guy. Tijuana to Oakland? Exchanging shithole for a shithole. Drive safely.

I think he lost his starting spot in high school to a faster, stronger, bigger, taller and hungrier black athlete. He felt cheated and is getting it all out. He went straight to the books after getting beat out and decided to go out and work in white color jobs. He sits in his perch today and chirps and argues nonsense from the law of two only and reminds me of some white dude in 1960. Lester is blind like a fool. I told you about my best friend Bruno right? Here is some white privilege from my experience as a white dude Lester. Bruno btw is doing great as a principle.

The Tale of the tape Candidate #1 Candidate #2

1. Graduated HS Yes No
2. College degree Yes No
3. Manager at Kinkos Yes No
4. Never did drugs Never Always
5. Respectful to adults Always Prideful
6. Sparkletts sales results Same Same
7. Interview for yellow pages Yes Yes
8. YP job with same
white sales manager in the Yes Yes
South Bay Directory
9. Got hired No Yes

Lester, guess which candidate was white and guess which one was black?

[d

Right off the bat, USSF essentially told ECNL “Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting, we’re just going to take your business now.” Of course ECNL hates USSF.

If USSF had done exactly what ECNL had done but slapped the US Soccer label on it, ECNL would be dead by now. Instead, USSF is full of morons who failed to appreciate that all the things it tried to do differently were things ECNL had already found to be financially unsustainable. ECNL had already tried to discourage HS only to learn that, for every @simisoccrfan who detests HS soccer, it would lose 100 paying customers by banning it. ECNL learned how much travel (and costs) would be acceptable to its customers. ECNL understood there is no one size fits all way of running a national soccer league, and perfected its platform to account for regional differences, including different HS seasons, weather, spring breaks, financial demographics, etc. ECNL knew the main value proposition for its business is to open college doors that would otherwise be closed.

USSF thought the parents of every elite female soccer player in the country must love soccer so much that they’re willing to pay any amount of money, make their kids miss any amount of school and give up everything else in life just so their kid can wear a USSF patch and live a fantasy that someday they might play on the national team. USSF saw a vision of a world in which women make a fortune to skip college and play pro, although that makes no financial sense.

ECNL is run by experienced businesspeople making solid business decisions based on reality. GDA is run by soccer morons who are making decisions based on a fantasy of how they want the world to be, instead of how it actually is.
You are correct! At the very beginning ECNL consistently reached out to USSF in order to create a joint league or at least collaborate on something....anything! Instead, USSF (Heinrichs and crew) gave ECNL the finger and made the power play in an effort to take over the club landscape. As a result, almost all the families I know that went the DA route regret it, but what can you do. These things have to take their natural course and play out... fortunately or unfortunately they are playing out how I and many others suspected they would because of the sheer arrogance of USSF.

I think he lost his starting spot in high school to a faster, stronger, bigger, taller and hungrier black athlete. He felt cheated and is getting it all out. He went straight to the books after getting beat out and decided to go out and work in white color jobs. He sits in his perch today and chirps and argues nonsense from the law of two only and reminds me of some white dude in 1960. Lester is blind like a fool. I told you about my best friend Bruno right? Here is some white privilege from my experience as a white dude Lester. Bruno btw is doing great as a principle.

The Tale of the tape Candidate #1 Candidate #2

1. Graduated HS Yes No
2. College degree Yes No
3. Manager at Kinkos Yes No
4. Never did drugs Never Always
5. Respectful to adults Always Prideful
6. Sparkletts sales results Same Same
7. Interview for yellow pages Yes Yes
8. YP job with same
white sales manager in the Yes Yes
South Bay Directory
9. Got hired No Yes

Lester, guess which candidate was white and guess which one was black?

What is a white color job, Spicoli? Do you mean "collar"? Do you mean "principal" or principle? Any chance you can have that 12-year old proof your shit before hitting "post reply"? I sometimes forget you can't spell because you were born deaf.

You are correct! At the very beginning ECNL consistently reached out to USSF in order to create a joint league or at least collaborate on something....anything! Instead, USSF (Heinrichs and crew) gave ECNL the finger and made the power play in an effort to take over the club landscape. As a result, almost all the families I know that went the DA route regret it, but what can you do. These things have to take their natural course and play out... fortunately or unfortunately they are playing out how I and many others suspected they would because of the sheer arrogance of USSF.
Well, they told my dd to f off too Dubs and my family 100% regrets it. Boy, that middle finger they gave to my dd is a hard one for me Dubs. Then the same dope heads hire or Lastman & Kicker voulunteer their time to the promotion of the G D A and the attack on silly old EJ. They do all their dirty work for them. The arrogance of USSF and those men is what has me tripping. One big regret I say and I want all my money back too and one big sorry from The Master Pimp himself.....

@Technician72 brother, I see you have some reading to do to catch up. I swear to God this is only for all the females. My kid got her 6 month free ride and as EOTL put it, I should be grateful and I'm still not. But I see his point.

Back