ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

When was the last time you heard Hispanic or Asian coaches complain about jobs? In fact, when was the FIRST time you heard it? Trubisky was drafted before Mahomes because the draft is a best guess. It's the same reason Tom Brady went where he went. It's the same reason Vince Young was drafted before Jay Cutler. It's the same reason the Raiders were stupid enough to draft Jamarcus Russell.

Bitch to the GMs? Why? They weren't the ones whining about political correctness. They don't want to be forced to interview someone. They don't want to insult minority candidates with quotas. And I don't have a problem with the best players being selected. I have a problem with black people whining there aren't enough black coaches when 65% of the league is black. I have a problem with black people whining about 30 NFL coaching jobs when 75% of the NBA is black. You can deflect all you want but those are the facts. I want the best VP candidate but Dementia Joe promises, 7 months ahead of time, that he's going to partner with a woman. Why? Because it's politically correct? LMAO! Give me your source about "black offenders more likely..." I love hearing all these "facts" thrown around with no source... yet none of you challenge my numbers, provided by FBI crime stats, because you know I can back them and you don't want the truth. You push the victim narrative because it suits you... yet it's not factual. Post your source. I don't have a problem with black people. I have a problem with black people being the perpetual victim when statistical facts show otherwise.

You previously posted that it was "white oppression" that there were more black players than white players in the NBA and NFL. That's what you should bitch to GMs about. I have no problem with the best candidates being selected as coaches but if most coaches are former players and there is a higher number of minority players you would think there would be more minority coaches. The link to my source is below.

I’ll chime in uninvited. Not an adversarial position... just a question: where in the DA mandate do they talk about making the league accessible to all girls? That seems a lot more in line with AYSO’s mandate.

You know the best thing to do is to not engage with him. It was a good honest try, but attention seekers need to be ignored. We would all be better off if we just let him talk to himself. He reminds me of a spoiled child. Always needing attention and if things don’t go his way, he cries and blames others. I hope we all put him back on ignore and continue to talk soccer in a way to help each other.

That’s what he loves anyway, hearing himself talk. Oh and bragging about his dd the goat who isn’t getting a free ride or a YNT invite. And also whining that his dd wasn’t good enough for some teams/coaches or not getting exceptions to rules or waivers like rich kids. Almost forgot, life isn’t fair if you’re not white and rich. Don’t forget all the times he was lied to and duped. We can’t forget any of this because it’s been on repeat for 77 idiotic pages and on many hijacked threads.

ECNL vs DA Turf War thread...not really. Just a little man whining and complaining about how life isn’t fair.
Hate to break it to him, but life is not fair. Life has a lot of ups and downs, but someone needs to tell him that we get up and keep working. Blaming does no good. Complaining does no good. Spreading rumors and putting others down does no good.

Someone needs to tell him that if his dd is good enough, you wouldn’t need to complain so much about the club soccer world. He wouldn’t need to ask for free handouts or beg to be treated like the greatest goat of all time (only his opinion)).

Real goats don’t get special treatment, they earn it. Tell him to let his dd prove her own worth without daddy complaining all the time. How embarrassing it must be for her to have her whole life documented on a forum to strangers. I feel so bad for her. I hope she never reads his posts.

BTW, everything you said to him was on everyone’s mind. Thanks for trying to get him to focus on a topic or at least try to get him to make sense. I appreciate the effort.

I miss the old forum when people actually posted helpful information and posters didn’t hijack threads with their own personal bullshit.

Stay healthy and safe everyone.

You know the best thing to do is to not engage with him. It was a good honest try, but attention seekers need to be ignored. We would all be better off if we just let him talk to himself. He reminds me of a spoiled child. Always needing attention and if things don’t go his way, he cries and blames others. I hope we all put him back on ignore and continue to talk soccer in a way to help each other.

That’s what he loves anyway, hearing himself talk. Oh and bragging about his dd the goat who isn’t getting a free ride or a YNT invite. And also whining that his dd wasn’t good enough for some teams/coaches or not getting exceptions to rules or waivers like rich kids. Almost forgot, life isn’t fair if you’re not white and rich. Don’t forget all the times he was lied to and duped. We can’t forget any of this because it’s been on repeat for 77 idiotic pages and on many hijacked threads.

ECNL vs DA Turf War thread...not really. Just a little man whining and complaining about how life isn’t fair.
Hate to break it to him, but life is not fair. Life has a lot of ups and downs, but someone needs to tell him that we get up and keep working. Blaming does no good. Complaining does no good. Spreading rumors and putting others down does no good.

Someone needs to tell him that if his dd is good enough, you wouldn’t need to complain so much about the club soccer world. He wouldn’t need to ask for free handouts or beg to be treated like the greatest goat of all time (only his opinion)).

Real goats don’t get special treatment, they earn it. Tell him to let his dd prove her own worth without daddy complaining all the time. How embarrassing it must be for her to have her whole life documented on a forum to strangers. I feel so bad for her. I hope she never reads his posts.

BTW, everything you said to him was on everyone’s mind. Thanks for trying to get him to focus on a topic or at least try to get him to make sense. I appreciate the effort.

I miss the old forum when people actually posted helpful information and posters didn’t hijack threads with their own personal bullshit.

Which one are you talking about here?

Ask any federal judge about the man. Ask anyone that studies crime in the UC system or Ivies. Ask anyone who has studied criminology.
Your not making any sense my friend

How long do we blame slavery...good question. From what I could find in my family records it appears that there was over 300 years of slavery; the majority of the freed slaves were 12-14 years old; then policies such as the black codes, segregation, COINTELPRO, and the war on drugs were implemented through institutionalized racism.

So if you consider the above, how long do you think it should take for the descendants of slaves to recover?

Ask any federal judge what? The same judges you suggest are putting black men away in unfair and unjust numbers? I took criminology classes in college. A liberal professor once stood in front of the class and said the death penalty does not deter criminals from murdering people. I told him I could think of at least ONE person that was deterred. The class laughed and he kicked me out for the day... but I digress.

As for no longer using slavery as an excuse? Well, let's see... my grandfather was the product of a rape. He was adopted, we changed our last name and moved on. Hasn't been a single day my father or I were deterred from valuing education, hard work and the laws we're all required to abide by. Again... we can disagree... but it's an excuse. Nobody living in 2020 is denied the opportunity to be successful. RAP music proves that to be true if nothing else does.

Hey Sandy, I got's an ad for you. I hope you survive all this. So today's topic was about the unfair treatment from the pimps in soccer. Plus, race and how expensive it it for poor families to play in the G D A League. That's all I'm talking about today. Attack me all you want.

Mainly for diversity of thought. White coaches are cool and they provide value but they are limited by their experiences as white men. When you have a league of players that are majority black you also need black leadership.
I think you also see this issue play out in women’s sports. And it’s also wrong when women’s teams don’t have female coaches due present and past institutionalized sexism.

Limited by their experiences? What experiences? And there are black, position coaches all over the NFL. Now, you can defer to that fucking moron, LeBron James, who says black NFL players are slaves to the white plantation owners, but I bet you think that's a good look, right? LOL!

Listen Lester, you finally get me. I listen to Rome for a long time as salesman in the 90s. He got way too commercial for me now days. However, when he was on the mighty 690 before the Loose Cannons I was a proud jungle listener. Rome should do a show about you and your dark hate. Are you sure you have all the facts?

Yeah, I get you... I listened to Rome, too, back in the 690 days and I was in my very early 20's. He's done quite well for himself... being a rich white boy from Calabasas. Oh, but wait, you hate wealthy white guys.

You previously posted that it was "white oppression" that there were more black players than white players in the NBA and NFL. That's what you should bitch to GMs about. I have no problem with the best candidates being selected as coaches but if most coaches are former players and there is a higher number of minority players you would think there would be more minority coaches. The link to my source is below.

Did I post that? I don't recall. That said, I'm not bitching about the NBA being 75% black and I'm not bitching about the NFL being 65% black. I think the best players should play regardless of skin color. We probably should avoid "the content of their character" at this point. What I'm bitching about is black people bitching there aren't enough black head coaches. That's 30 jobs for fuck's sake. And yes, there are more minorities looking for those jobs now, but most head coaches weren't traditionally in their 30's and 40's. It's heading that way but most coaches were considerably older... like played in the 70's. If it's fair to bitch about very few black coaches, it's fair to bitch there aren't enough Asians, Hispanics and whites in the NBA. So do you see how ridiculous that is? My guess is there's just a shortage of qualified coaches, period, because the same shitty coaches keep getting jobs, over and over again, and there must be a simple reason for that.

I read your article... too much to post in terms of thoughts and objections. Frankly, it's a non issue if you aren't a criminal and don't get arrested. I don't have much sympathy for people that keep going to jail... regardless of ethnicity.

Wonderful post! Yes I hit the ignore button again last night.

Ask any federal judge what? The same judges you suggest are putting black men away in unfair and unjust numbers? I took criminology classes in college. A liberal professor once stood in front of the class and said the death penalty does not deter criminals from murdering people. I told him I could think of at least ONE person that was deterred. The class laughed and he kicked me out for the day... but I digress.

As for no longer using slavery as an excuse? Well, let's see... my grandfather was the product of a rape. He was adopted, we changed our last name and moved on. Hasn't been a single day my father or I were deterred from valuing education, hard work and the laws we're all required to abide by. Again... we can disagree... but it's an excuse. Nobody living in 2020 is denied the opportunity to be successful. RAP music proves that to be true if nothing else does.
You didn’t answer the question...how much time? Quantify it...give me the number?
Oh yeah, all of my grandmothers were raped too on my USA side of the family during slavery. That’s part of the reason I have a relatively high percentage of European blood.

Discussion between Sandy and EJ earlier today

Sandy: Don;t listen to him everyone

EJ: Listen to my rants everyone. The truth shall set you free. This is where it all started in July and where it will end

Sandy: We would all be better off if we just let him talk to himself

EJ: Well Sandy, you just open your mouth and now your not following your own advice

Sandy: ECNL vs DA Turf War thread...not really. Just a little man whining and complaining about how life isn’t fair.

EJ: This is about how unfair life was to 11 and 12 year old girls only. That is important for all of us, or at least it should be except for the pimps

Sandy: Hate to break it to him, but life is not fair.

EJ: Let's make it fairer for the little 12 and 13 year old girls and all their big sisters before them. Is it within the realm of possibilities Sandy?

Sandy: Someone needs to tell him that if his dd is good enough, you wouldn’t need to complain so much about the club soccer world. He wouldn’t
need to ask for free handouts or beg to be treated like the greatest goat of all time

EJ: I never asked for a free handout Sandy. You have the facts wrong. All the top top G D A clubs Docs offered me (her) the free handouts because she was a goat when she was 11 and 12. They were begging me for her services........That's the truth Sandy the PKer

Sandy: Real goats don’t get special treatment, they earn it.

EJ: Oh really Sandy? And what sport are you talking about? Girls soccer? OK, I agree with you. Just like coach Paul sort of said. "The bigger question want girls want to go full time soccer?" My question to you Sandy and to coach Paul is why should a 12 and 13 year old girl go "full time" when the older woman in the sport get paid peanuts for going full time. Who pays $15K to be a full time soccer player? What planet did you watch sports when your were a little kid? Real Goats don;t get special treatment.....barf barf barf!!!!!

Sandy: I feel so bad for her. I hope she never reads his posts.

EJ: I will show her what you said when she wakes up

Sandy: I miss the old forum when people actually posted helpful information and posters didn’t hijack threads with their own personal bullshit.

EJ: I didn;t start this thread. I came here looking for helpful information just like you and ran across this toxic crap last July. That's where I met Kicker and Lastman. It's toxic, what did you think would happen Sandy? I didn't hijack this thread either. Oh Sandy, just ignore me and not worry about what I say. The hate in PM is gnarly but I thrive off of it.

All time best post. I love it.

I didnlt mean all sports. I wanted to say, "You don;t seem to like hs sports that much." You seem like me that we all need a break. I'm going platinum soon so I will be able to crocrect my spelling. My wife or dd come on here to correct my spelling when they can (That was a joke @Giesbock just so you know) Again, ask me anytime if you think I'm pulling a fast one past you bro. I strike out Kicker all the time but he has no idea. He plays baseball where you dont ever strikeout. JK kidding kicker, that was my alter ego kicking in. I'm too damm competitive and rub folks the wrong way.

Wrong again. I liked HS sports for two of my kids. It's the third one that now plays in college that I felt it wasn't the best for. She shares this feeling.

You didn’t answer the question...how much time? Quantify it...give me the number?
Oh yeah, all of my grandmothers were raped too on my USA side of the family during slavery. That’s part of the reason I have a relatively high percentage of European blood.

The time has passed, Dre. It's time to be held accountable by one's actions TODAY rather than someone else's actions in 1840 or 1920.

Come on all you haters. Bring it today. Weal takes if you speak and then hide in your cave. "It's on" "It's going down...." New American Soccer is coming to a city near you soon. Look at all the fools coming out of their holes on April fools day. This is classic and interesting to say the least. I finally understand who the hell has been in charge of soccer all these years. No wonder it's a complete disaster and the men suck at soccer too. Truly I say unto you, your behavior as men has been appalling and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Pathetic and the way these men treat the girls is crazy. Make them travel all over the damm country looking for soccer games that dad can watch and then go to the bar and drink and then come back with sip cups at the games. Sickos!!!!! Listen to them chip at me. "All time best post ever." That was disgusting that you would agree with Sandy's take on my dd and how she was treated by dirt bag cheaters.

Wrong again. I liked HS sports for two of my kids. It's the third one that now plays in college that I felt it wasn't the best for. She shares this feeling.
My dd loves high school, high school sports and high school soccer so there ......lol. Stay safe and drink a lot of water. Were in for a long haul.

Back