ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Dear God, please show silver backs he needs to not swear at me. I forgive you silver backs and I also forgive Kicker and lastman. Guys, I have no hate at all towards of you. I predicted this time would come. Lets talk it out tmrw around 7am. The Toxic Soccer War of 2016 is almost over. Just on this thread too. I'm only really finishing the book and then I'll be so long gone I promise. You wont miss me or ever think about me in your sleep. Just like end of the line guy and maps who comes around oh so often. The hate PMs are worse then being called a prick and to f off and all that. Talk tomorrow boys :)
Reap what you sow.....

EJ: "It's going down......"
Lastman: Are you threatening me EJ?
EJ: No, why?
Lastman: You said, "It's going down....."
EJ: Oh sorry Lastman, I was referring to the meetings that are taking place about the future of the G D A League.
Lastmad: You threaten to take down my dd league is a direct threat to me and all my friends in the league. It's on!!! That's an idea threat EJ
EJ: Easy there cowboy. Your not the judge of my thoughts. You misread me on "its going down...." I did predict the GDA not lasting, but I wasn;t trying to say, "It's going down man, no more GDA....hahahahhaha sucker" You attacked me like I was saying that. I can;t win with any of you guys. Good nite now!!!!
EJ: BTW Lastman, why the mean comments from the past?
Lastman: Because EJ, I'm the last man you want to mess with and you deserve what I say you deserve you crazy ass multi personality fool.
EJ: OK, good night Lastman. Talks with you and Kicker tomorrow. I'm open to a more kind discussion about how to get a pro league going.

Dude, I'm stuck in my house. This is my source of sports & entertainment. I haven;t talk to you in months. I never liked how you picked on me in the early days but I don;t hate you. This has always been about equal access for all girls bro. The league you care about so much blocked many others from entering. I'm super serious. That is all I care about 100%. Believe me or not, that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I swear on the good book or any book you want to bring if you don;t believe me. You come on hear with a huff and a puff and blow my house down with your anger towards me. You need to go run around the block and start over tomorrow with me. I want you to come clean with me and the others why your so mad if this league can;t make it next year. BTW, I think the GDA stands for something totally different. I won;t share what I think G D A really stands for. Kicker talked to me like I was a sucker too and I didn;t take to kind to that either. I think we can all come together like soccer dad of 4 said. This travel stuff is for the birds. Play local so you can stay local brah!!!!
Not interested in this. This is not our topic. Stay on topic. Nor does what you posted here have much to do with anything being discussed .

Not interested in this. This is not our topic. Stay on topic. Nor does what you posted here have much to do with anything being discussed .
What is our topic and I will go to sleep and get prepared for tmrw. Freaking Santa Clara County is on some serious lock down bro. It's time to chill and take walks now. I tried to sneak out but sheriff is flying around.

Which one of you said this about poor old Larry. He's such a nice guy and one of you write like he's some creeper stalking parents of little girls in the South Bay. That so wrong and really pissed me off. He might be crazy Larry, but's he's not a creeper.

"I’m in the South Bay. LD from Blues would drive out from OC and find out where our girls would train. He then stalk our parents after practice. He also admitted that he liked to get our players and had very little competition in getting them."

A true Monopoly.....lol!!!! Plucking the goats from your pens pissed you both off. It's written all over your posts the last 9 months. The only thing he and Tad and the Gaffer were up to was stalking true goat talent and that is is how true competition works. Reap what you sow.......

What is the meaning of stalk parents?
Stalking is the act of following parents of a true goat very closely and watching their every move. If you're a very famous movie star, it's quite likely that someone is stalking you even as you read this sentence! The verb to stalk means to pursue carefully, and often stealthily.

1585721013147.png

Lastman and Kicker stalk EJ's every post on the socal forum :)

It's like $250 for the season ticket package but you are 100% correct.
I understand the NWSL is not on the same level as the MLS. The NWSL has not been around as long and doesn’t receive the same financial support. I’m arguing that the NWSL is a pre text that allows USSF and MLS to limit opportunities to women.

I think the MLS should be boycotted until every team supports a women’s team equally.
Or, I guess we can all sit back and keep letting the system pimp our daughter’s.

Man, all the homies in the hood thought pimping was dead; a thing of the past. I have to let hood know that the pimping industry is thriving; it looks like the pimps moved from the inner city streets to women’s soccer.

I think the new motto for the MLS (any maybe USSF) should be AOB. For those that don’t know, that’s hood pimp talk and it means it’s:

All On a Bitch! Yaddida mean pimpin.

April Fools Day

Today is a day for all the fools to play.

Today's theme: ECNL vs GDA Turf war has created a "toxic environment."

Topic: Toxic Girls youth soccer Environment: Why?

Today's Debaters: @LASTMAN14 @Kicker4Life vs EJ
Background: Lastman and Kicker are all in that G D A League down in the South Bay. They have both benefited tremendously from being loyal to their Docs. EJ is all in ECNL as of today. He was not loyal to his old Doc at the #1 G D A Club and has paid a price for asking too many questions. However, EJ was in flavor of a top top league and he honestly thought that was going to be that G D A League. GDA league was supposed to produce "world class" players for the WNT & Pros and get ALL the kids, rich and poor, black and white and all in between to join their new league. No one was supposed to be locked out because they couldn;t afford to play and travel all over the country spending up to $15K (according to Hope Solo). The ECNL League produces "Elite" soccer players for college only. One league is a private business (ECNL) and the other is run out of Chicago and is supposed to make sure ALL girls get a shot at the league and YNT and represent all the girls in the whole United States of America soccer team.

First question to Lastman & Kicker. How toxic of an environment do we have today and why is it Toxic. I will wait for both of your responses. If I don;t here from you soon, then I will answer what I think you would say. Once you respond, I will repsond with why I think it is all Toxic and full of rage dudes.

One of you remind me of Judge Smails with all the anger on my rants about unfair treatment of the girls

I understand the NWSL is not on the same level as the MLS. The NWSL has not been around as long and doesn’t receive the same financial support. I’m arguing that the NWSL is a pre text that allows USSF and MLS to limit opportunities to women.

I think the MLS should be boycotted until every team supports a women’s team equally.
Or, I guess we can all sit back and keep letting the system pimp our daughter’s.

Man, all the homies in the hood thought pimping was dead; a thing of the past. I have to let hood know that the pimping industry is thriving; it looks like the pimps moved from the inner city streets to women’s soccer.

I think the new motto for the MLS (any maybe USSF) should be AOB. For those that don’t know, that’s hood pimp talk and it means it’s:

All On a Bitch! Yaddida mean pimpin.
I find it interesting that whenever I go deep and talk about the pimps in girls soccer and how race is 100% an issue in girls soccer, these elitistist dads come out of their dark hole and pop their scared little heads bark, bark, bark out BS. Look at how they keep attacking me for speaking the truth in love. Truth hurts but that is the only way to fix this toxic mess. Pimps is a good word. Taking advantage of little 11, 12 and 13 years olds and their foolish dad. Shame on all you that support mistreatment of female athletes in the USA. Horrible what I witnessed at that G D A league that everyone is bailing on across the country. Girl soccer pimps. Yuk!!! Sickos!!!! "It's going down...." @MacDre I hope you knw what that means when I say, "Its going down....."

Hey Lestor, watch this great NBA highlight from 1950 and maybe this will help jug your brain a little. Girls soccer is a little better but we haves lot's of work still until all get to play. For example, when my little speed demon left Legends for Tad, The Gaffer and the Blues, the Legends picked up a track star from Mo Val. Our first game as a super team, we played Legends in the Legends Classic. VK was on the Legends and she lit us up. Our defenders handt seen that kind of speed before. She was a little raw skills wise because she didnt play much soccer before. My dd actually got to play with her for two months a few years later and they did really swell together. Pass and go and their speed was tough to guard. Anyway, she's going to Cal and JH helped out and I love that.

Hey, Spicoli, no more cannabis infused videos, k? Every one of your posts drops my IQ 10 points. I don't need my brain "jugged" by you.

Hello?? I'm sure you two were playing video games late into the night. I'll give you some time to wake up. Kickers life is way better than my life so I'm sure someone is getting his breakfast ready for him as I write. Must be nice to live a better life than your neighbor. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how guys like Kicker compete in life on the planet. Also, I'm still waiting on Kicker to share how he "grew up in the game" and that helped him maneuver around all the pimps land spread throughout Socal. I guess the I found the pimps and he found the best Doc ever. You need to share more about that. I would have more respect for you Kicker. I mean that Kicker, please share

Listen Outlaw, by buddy is making $50 an hour with tip delivering medical herb to all people, all over the South OC. All legal too. 5 years ago he would be a criminal. Not no more, his business is "essential" to helping some cope through this lock down He doesn;t even smoke hippie lettuce. I couldn;t do that job because I would smoke all my profits

I told my wife a few days ago the forum will get Racial and Dark. This country has more work today Lester and woman's soccer is a great place to look in da mirror. It's men like you who live in the Law of two and you can;t escape it. So many of you live that way. I'm blessed to live in my happy place, where special needs is ok and it rules the heavens. Trust me on that one bro. Seriously, heed my warning as friend helping another friend. It beautiful and powerful on this side Lester. Release the hate and all the darkness in your soul bro. In fact, many of you are living in darkness and when the light shines you know what happens, right Lester? I'm sad for you. I wish you help sir and I hope the hate in your soul gets help. Good luck living in America when you get out of house arrest.

You live in California... where your "happy place" is a great place to hide from reality. The rest of us are tired of pretending the facts don't matter.

You're bringing this argument up again? The Rooney rule is in regards to minority coaches (Black, Asian, Hispanic) not black men. The coaches and GM's (who are predominately white men) are choosing the players so bitch to them if you have a problem with that by not watching or going to the games. You say you want the best coaches to be hired but you have a problem with the best players being selected. What you really want are the best white coaches to be hired and you want the white players given more of a chances than their ability dictates they deserve. Which happens anyway. Why else would Mitch Trubisky get drafted ahead of Patrick Maholmes? And since you like throwing around stats, black offenders were 75% more likely to face a charge carrying a mandatory minimum sentence than a white offender who committed the same crime. That's why there are more black men in prison. You're creating this false narrative when you would be better off just admitting that you have a problem with black people.

When was the last time you heard Hispanic or Asian coaches complain about jobs? In fact, when was the FIRST time you heard it? Trubisky was drafted before Mahomes because the draft is a best guess. It's the same reason Tom Brady went where he went. It's the same reason Vince Young was drafted before Jay Cutler. It's the same reason the Raiders were stupid enough to draft Jamarcus Russell.

Bitch to the GMs? Why? They weren't the ones whining about political correctness. They don't want to be forced to interview someone. They don't want to insult minority candidates with quotas. And I don't have a problem with the best players being selected. I have a problem with black people whining there aren't enough black coaches when 65% of the league is black. I have a problem with black people whining about 30 NFL coaching jobs when 75% of the NBA is black. You can deflect all you want but those are the facts. I want the best VP candidate but Dementia Joe promises, 7 months ahead of time, that he's going to partner with a woman. Why? Because it's politically correct? LMAO! Give me your source about "black offenders more likely..." I love hearing all these "facts" thrown around with no source... yet none of you challenge my numbers, provided by FBI crime stats, because you know I can back them and you don't want the truth. You push the victim narrative because it suits you... yet it's not factual. Post your source. I don't have a problem with black people. I have a problem with black people being the perpetual victim when statistical facts show otherwise.

Thank you Jesus!!! Dude, I know I suck at writing but that was the best take in a long time. Do you know how many white assholes get out of jail free card because they pay to play in that game too? Lester want's us all to think that it's the black kids and the male black making the criminal choices only and that is why so many are in prison over the white man. Crime see's no color Lester and neither does the darkness of hate. It's the one's who learn from their mistakes that make them a better man. 53 years old and I'm the special one with special needs that somehow got through the matrix of life on earth. I know my time is short and I have no idea how long I have on earth but I will speak until I die :)

Hey, Romie, get your own material.

Are you aware it's no longer 1974? Just so I know, because I never received the memo, how much longer do we blame slavery, Dre?
Ask any federal judge about the man. Ask anyone that studies crime in the UC system or Ivies. Ask anyone who has studied criminology.
Your not making any sense my friend

How long do we blame slavery...good question. From what I could find in my family records it appears that there was over 300 years of slavery; the majority of the freed slaves were 12-14 years old; then policies such as the black codes, segregation, COINTELPRO, and the war on drugs were implemented through institutionalized racism.

So if you consider the above, how long do you think it should take for the descendants of slaves to recover?

When was the last time you heard Hispanic or Asian coaches complain about jobs? In fact, when was the FIRST time you heard it? Trubisky was drafted before Mahomes because the draft is a best guess. It's the same reason Tom Brady went where he went. It's the same reason Vince Young was drafted before Jay Cutler. It's the same reason the Raiders were stupid enough to draft Jamarcus Russell.

Bitch to the GMs? Why? They weren't the ones whining about political correctness. They don't want to be forced to interview someone. They don't want to insult minority candidates with quotas. And I don't have a problem with the best players being selected. I have a problem with black people whining there aren't enough black coaches when 65% of the league is black. I have a problem with black people whining about 30 NFL coaching jobs when 75% of the NBA is black. You can deflect all you want but those are the facts. I want the best VP candidate but Dementia Joe promises, 7 months ahead of time, that he's going to partner with a woman. Why? Because it's politically correct? LMAO! Give me your source about "black offenders more likely..." I love hearing all these "facts" thrown around with no source... yet none of you challenge my numbers, provided by FBI crime stats, because you know I can back them and you don't want the truth. You push the victim narrative because it suits you... yet it's not factual. Post your source. I don't have a problem with black people. I have a problem with black people being the perpetual victim when statistical facts show otherwise.
Mainly for diversity of thought. White coaches are cool and they provide value but they are limited by their experiences as white men. When you have a league of players that are majority black you also need black leadership.
I think you also see this issue play out in women’s sports. And it’s also wrong when women’s teams don’t have female coaches due present and past institutionalized sexism.

Hey, Romie, get your own material.
Listen Lester, you finally get me. I listen to Rome for a long time as salesman in the 90s. He got way too commercial for me now days. However, when he was on the mighty 690 before the Loose Cannons I was a proud jungle listener. Rome should do a show about you and your dark hate. Are you sure you have all the facts?

Back