ECNL vs. College Team (Womens)

We dont really hate each other. Were just standing up for strong beliefs that we will soon need to put aside. Love & Light vs Hate & Darkness. We all have L&D, some want their hate to lead the way and some what their love to lead the way. Time to pick a side or step aside please. Gee, I wonder WHO will win, the light or the darkness? I told you once, I told you all before, and I will tell you all again, you, yes you, must make a choice. L or D? Good luck fellow human and I hope you choose the light.

And just for a little humor... especially since I ran with boys vs college instead of the question posed which was girls ECNL vs D1

Magats trying to be funny is a sad sight. They seem to think that being be a bigot “in a funny way” makes what they are saying less offensive. And then the whiny little snowflakes turn around and claim they’re the victim when their misogynistic “joke” not only sucks, but is also exposed as just more bigotry.

You are the one that needs to relax and understand what humor is.

Over the past couple of decades we have tried to pc everything in order not to offend. What has happened is we have created a large death of people who get offended about everything. So instead of being more tolerant we end up with people like you.

By the way I assume you fall into the group that think we shouldn't single out races, etc because it isn't right.. and without a drop of self awareness single out white males.

And to finish.. my original post was nowhere near inappropriate.

White trumpanzee is claiming that criticizing bigotry constitutes bigotry. He’s upset that people aren’t more “tolerant” of intolerant magat bigots. That’s what they need to do to make themselves feel better about being such s**tbags.

Magats trying to be funny is a sad sight. They seem to think that being be a bigot “in a funny way” makes what they are saying less offensive. And then the whiny little snowflakes turn around and claim they’re the victim when their misogynistic “joke” not only sucks, but is also exposed as just more bigotry.

White trumpanzee is claiming that criticizing bigotry constitutes bigotry. He’s upset that people aren’t more “tolerant” of intolerant magat bigots. That’s what they need to do to make themselves feel better about being such s**tbags.
Good morning Sunneshine! We are feeling like quite the hypocrite today aren’t we?

Hope your day turns around.....

Glad you haven’t forgotten the team motto: “do as I say, not as I do”!

Go Team!

:rolleyes:

You can see now what is truly going on Happy. My bro is in his 70s down in Fl. White as can be. He served his country in Vietnam. The other day he told me he was called a white asshole and full of white priveledge. I'm shocked with what is going on but I,m not surprised. He he was in a gun battle on a helicopter and 6 of his pals were killed. 3 of them were black, two whites and a Latino bro. Anyway, he saw so much death as a 17 year old white boy that he now has to get help at the VA. Ignorance with todays human is insane. Brainwashed is what is going on.

Last edited:
You can see now what is truly going on Happy. My bro is in his 70s down in Fl. White as can be. He served his country in Vietnam. The other day he told he was called a white asshole and full of white priveledge. I'm shocked with what is going on but I,m not surprised. He he was in a gun battle on a helicopter and 6 of his pals were killed. 3 of them were black, two whites and a Latino bro. Anyway, he saw so much death as a 17 year old white bot that he now has to get help at the VA. Ignorance with todays human is insane. Brainwashed is what is going on.

Glad you speak for him. I suspect he is a white male who has never experienced discrimination. Anyone who has would not find that the least bit funny.

We all have his back. He has been around for a bit and has given many sound advice. It was satire much like SNL this weekend or the new show on CBS the U S of Al . Do those offend you also?

You still owe me some tacos in Tijuana. You claim to know the best spots and I don't doubt that. Now when we do this remember one of the best condiments that go with carne asada es una cerveza bien fria.

Keep waiting. Dre once said he would give me the best places to eat in Richmond and I am still waiting LOL.

You can see now what is truly going on Happy. My bro is in his 70s down in Fl. White as can be. He served his country in Vietnam. The other day he told he was called a white asshole and full of white priveledge. I'm shocked with what is going on but I,m not surprised. He he was in a gun battle on a helicopter and 6 of his pals were killed. 3 of them were black, two whites and a Latino bro. Anyway, he saw so much death as a 17 year old white bot that he now has to get help at the VA. Ignorance with todays human is insane. Brainwashed is what is going on.
EOTL is skilled in the use of hyperbole and misdirection. Effective methods used by those on the margins of society.

Good morning Sunneshine! We are feeling like quite the hypocrite today aren’t we?

Hope your day turns around.....

Glad you haven’t forgotten the team motto: “do as I say, not as I do”!

Go Team!

The trumpanzees always get so upset when the get called out. No, they aren’t “victims” when they get raked over the coals for being bigots. No, having to face consequences for being a s**tbag is not “cancel culture”, it is having to face consequences for being a s**tbag. And no, opposing bigotry is not bigotry. And no, racism and bigotry aren’t acceptable even if you try to do it in a “funny way”.

Funny how magats can’t help themselves. Pretty soon they’ll be feeling sorry for themselves claiming I ruined a thread about girls soccer because I responded to someone who thinks that mocking equal pay is hysterical, and justified since it came from a website that he claims is like the Onion when, in reality, it is nothing like the Onion. His favorite website is really just a place created by magat douches where they try to be funny spewing their hate.

Honestly, it’s pretty sad what this website of passive aggressive snowflakes does. They got so upset about getting routinely mocked for being bigoted idiots that they created their own wannabe Onion site thinking that making their racist and misogynistic points through what they claim is comedy makes it ok. Nope. Still bigot douchebags.

The trumpanzees always get so upset when the get called out. No, they aren’t “victims” when they get raked over the coals for being bigots. No, having to face consequences for being a s**tbag is not “cancel culture”, it is having to face consequences for being a s**tbag. And no, opposing bigotry is not bigotry. And no, racism and bigotry aren’t acceptable even if you try to do it in a “funny way”.

Funny how magats can’t help themselves. Pretty soon they’ll be feeling sorry for themselves claiming I ruined a thread about girls soccer because I responded to someone who thinks that mocking equal pay is hysterical, and justified since it came from a website that he claims is like the Onion when, in reality, it is nothing like the Onion. His favorite website is really just a place created by magat douches where they try to be funny spewing their hate.

Honestly, it’s pretty sad what this website of passive aggressive snowflakes does. They got so upset about getting routinely mocked for being bigoted idiots that they created their own wannabe Onion site thinking that making their racist and misogynistic points through what they claim is comedy makes it ok. Nope. Still bigot douchebags.
Still takes one to know one.....we can dub you an expert!

Come on man!!! You laughed at Mel Brooks movies (you know Richard Prior helped write one).

Quick google search shows that there 333 Division 1 Female soccer programs.
That is a LOT of teams in D1. I looked at some of the names and thought "That's division 1? Who knew?" (Stetson University in Florida with 3,028 students??)

Maybe the bottom 100 programs would have trouble against a top 5 ECNL u18 team.

Quick sidebar, Stetson University has a beautiful campus. I considered going there after high school but decided to stay local in Atlanta because of my girlfriend (now my wife) at the time.

Still takes one to know one.....we can dub you an expert!

It’s so hard being a magat, am I right? In the old days, it was totally fine to tell racist and misogynistic “jokes” using “comedy” as a cover to make your racist or misogynistic points. Now, it’s harder and harder to get away with being an a**hole since it turns out there are consequences for being a bigot, even if you try to mislabel it “cancel culture”.

Now who’s the one discriminating?
White men do not face inequalities. They have been at the front of the line their entire life. The fact that this gets under some of your skin is a complete lack of self-awareness. You have daughters so therefore you think this is OK. Don't speak for them. I have a hunch they would disagree with you. Show a little respect to your daughters. Making light of pay inequities for women is far from funny.

White men do not face inequalities. They have been at the front of the line their entire life. The fact that this gets under some of your skin is a complete lack of self-awareness. You have daughters so therefore you think this is OK. Don't speak for them. I have a hunch they would disagree with you. Show a little respect to your daughters. Making light of pay inequities for women is far from funny.
No...I just don’t think it’s right to weaponize sensitivity.

You don’t know me, you don’t know what I’ve encountered in my life or the struggles my grandparents endured being discriminated against as immigrants.

Get off your high horse haas. You look like an idiot!

Back