ECNL vs. College Team (Womens)

That dude was no cop bro. He was working with George at the strip club for years. Bad example but if that is how you see cops today, that's on you fool. I will find some good cops for you to look at and read about today asshole. These cops serve and protect us all, regardless of how your little brain receives and delivers hate speech. I see how evil works like never before. Do you know where the fuck I came from asshole? Dom, get this _OS out of here so we can start a new game and start fresh. Thanks on behalf of ALL the good people of this awesome country.

Ha ha! He was the supervising field training officer showing trainees how to get things get done in Minneapolis.

Let’s see where you draw your thin blue line.

1. If a cop contributes to the legal defense fund of a racist murderous colleague, does that make them a great guy whom we should respect?

2. What about the cop who “just” fails to speak out against their racist colleagues? Is a cop who lets his colleagues engage in racist abuse of everyday Americans an upstanding member of our society who deserves our respect?

3. How about all the cops watching their colleague choke out an unarmed black guy and doing nothing - other than preventing a fireman from trying to save the dude’s life? American heroes?

Ha ha! He was the supervising field training officer showing trainees how to get things get done in Minneapolis.

1. If a cop contributes to the legal defense fund of a racist murderous colleague, does that make them a great guy whom we should respect?

2. What about the cop who “just” fails to speak out against their racist colleagues? Is a cop who lets his colleagues engage in racist abuse of everyday Americans an upstanding member of our society who deserves our respect?

3. How about all the cops watching their colleague choke out an unarmed black guy and doing nothing - other than preventing a fireman from trying to save the dude’s life? American heroes?

In my book, No, no and no. Should be a simple answer.

Race Baiter Addiction ((RBA)) is real EOTL. When one is losing the debate then RBA kicks in. I'm taking a crash course on how to help folks like you WHO see their hate and want to learn how to love others without judging and then beating the shit out of them all because their white, black or other colors or mixes. Any human who judges the gender or color of anyone first, is looking from the outside only and that is a fucking idiot. That is the only time to call someone a fucking dumb shit btw. It all comes from deep seated hate lessons that people like you have learned from bad parenting and that is not all your fault. Too many people have envy and not enough of love. Mulligans are coming to anyone who needs them and a second chance to boot. You know, I dont have what you have because. That is old and dry and a loser in the future. Let it go dude.
Look at MN leadership. I'm not sure I would hire the off duty strip club cop to be field trainer but I would take that up with the higher ups who hired him in the first place. You should ask the DA over their bro.

Back