ECNL vs. College Team (Womens)

I will give you a little heads up.

My wife is from Mexico. My kids are half Mexican.

So get off your high horse about discrimination, etc.

My kids understand satire/humor. Try it sometime.
Says the white man who never endured discrimination in his life. Sure. Your post was inappropriate on this forum (youth soccer, which includes girls). Own it.

Says the white man who never endured discrimination in his life. Sure. Your post was inappropriate on this forum (youth soccer, which includes girls). Own it.
You are the one that needs to relax and understand what humor is.

Over the past couple of decades we have tried to pc everything in order not to offend. What has happened is we have created a large death of people who get offended about everything. So instead of being more tolerant we end up with people like you.

By the way I assume you fall into the group that think we shouldn't single out races, etc because it isn't right.. and without a drop of self awareness single out white males.

And to finish.. my original post was nowhere near inappropriate.

Dude, don’t argue with Hound. He’s not PC but he’s loved like your favorite alcoholic uncle that makes family gatherings interesting
You still owe me some tacos in Tijuana. You claim to know the best spots and I don't doubt that. Now when we do this remember one of the best condiments that go with carne asada es una cerveza bien fria.

You are the one that needs to relax and understand what humor is.

Over the past couple of decades we have tried to pc everything in order not to offend. What has happened is we have created a large death of people who get offended about everything. So instead of being more tolerant we end up with people like you.

By the way I assume you fall into the group that think we shouldn't single out races, etc because it isn't right.. and without a drop of self awareness single out white males.

And to finish.. my original post was nowhere near inappropriate.
Amen brother!

GT you need to get over yourself. No one agreed with you, over 8-10 people has chimed in agreeing with Hound and we all have daughters. I raised my daughter to be tough and resilient. She can take care of herself on and off the field and has a great sense of humor also. Take your crap about this somewhere else - unless of course, you want to also now accuse me of being a bigot, racist white homophobe male. I got no time for that and won't respond so don't waste your time.

Hell yeah :cool:
I think EOTL would like to come. I feel it in my heart. Also, Kicker and Lastman should come. One big beer fest down in TJ? My bro has a good bro that owns a nice bar down on that side. Killer street dogs wrapped in bacon. To die for. Oh, plus the bomb tacos, polo or asada or pork :) Chase it all down with Corona's and lime with a grain of salt. I'm down to 185 Dre. I;m going for 175 by summer and back surfing and hoops at Main Beach. I kid you not.

Back