Double practices

cross country.....
Oh, that makes sense. Man, I sucked at that race. I was always in the front at the beginning of these 6 mile runs and then tailed off and would be huffin and puffin to the finish line. Always would I finish but not win and no chance to win. These skinny dudes would win....lol!!! I quit XC in 6th grade. I went for 40 yard dash.

Oh, that makes sense. Man, I sucked at that race. I was always in the front at the beginning of these 6 mile runs and then tailed off and would be huffin and puffin to the finish line. Always would I finish but not win and no chance to win. These skinny dudes would win....lol!!! I quit XC in 6th grade. I went for 40 yard dash.
Reminds me when my bro had his first XC high school event. Bro took off in a dead sprint and was way ahead the first 2 miles, was on the side throwing up after 2 miles and came in last

Reminds me when my bro had his first XC high school event. Bro took off in a dead sprint and was way ahead the first 2 miles, was on the side throwing up after 2 miles and came in last
Yes, that was me but with way more ego, pride and cockiness all in one. I was super arrogant in high school if you could imagine :) I told all the skinny guys I would beat them in the 6 mile. I was more like the the Rabbit vs the skinny turtle.

1615501930603.png

Cross country

One of my boys best friend won his local meet recently so it's great to see the teens competing again.

Lean and mean, our son loves running and goes out with them some mornings just for kicks off-season.
I hated running and pre-season BS, I wont lie. I only wanted to play in the games :)

Yes sir, one lap before the hand off.
Ok. No way my goat does the 400. Her old track coach told her she had to do the 200 if she wanted to be on the 100 relay and 100 solo. She was first out of the gate and then the others start catching up. Usually the one's with long legs wins, right? If their was 25 meter race she might win....lol. I want to see those spec techs for 2021/2022 ECNL season bro. Maybe a pre-season top 5?

Back