Club soccer stuff that drive you nuts...

So many girls are burned out by all the lies and misinformation the last few years. Truly sad what some men will do to make money off the hard work of females. These girls will be moms someday and I bet most will stay clear of what some of them had to endure unless sweeping changes happen asap. My dd is going to give it one more try because she loves to play the game and have fun with other girls playing soccer. If her team is booted from the so-called top league, well then she will go play with the tier 2 players. At this point, my advice is to find a team for 12 months and hope all goes well and the lying is limited to just a little white lie and not a big fat lie. One of the head honcho Docheads back in the day told her if she left his club she will be black listed so college might not in the cards for her. She's find and is surfing as I speak. The good in all this she never had to live in a girls home for girls soccer players or play 12 months out of the year and I didnt have to spend $15,000 traveling all of the country. This is insane!!!
Hey I'm putting together girls 04 team, she is welcome ;)

Things that drive me nuts......

1-parents who constantly talk about how great of a soccer player their child is to other parents
2- parents who constantly yell the whole game especially at showcases how great their child did,example (insert name after every compliment) great kick , good pass, good move, good throw in etc..
3-parents who do nothing for their child but expect other parents on the team to take their child to every practice, games even out of state while they sit at home or are out doing things for themselves. But what drives me even more nuts are the suckers who fall for the lies
4- parents who keep their child on a team with 22 rostered and play scrap minutes just so they can say their child is on an “Elite”team
5- coaches who play favoritism
6- when new players come to a team and the existing players refuse the pass the new players the ball or they are not welcoming to the new players
7- when coaches are influenced by a manager or parent

8- when refs fail to control a game and players get injured.
9- when parents say tasteless comments to opposing players
10- when a parent asks for a scholarship but is out taking vacations and walking around with expensive name brand stuff
11- cocky coaches
12- parents who sit on opposing side and cheer loudly
13- players who take cheap shots at other players during the game and post it online. 14- the proud parents who record those moments and condone their child posting it

6&7

Hey I'm putting together girls 04 team, she is welcome ;)
All is good Eagle. This is it. The last year of youth soccer is going to be epic, just like when she was 12. So many things to be grateful for and one is just being a father. Peace out brah!!!

When a clubs tournament schedules out of town teams for the first early AM game, but their own club teams for the 9:00 AM game. The next day, guess who gets the last time slot of group play?

BAIT AND SWITCH! Certain Club notoriously sell one product and deliver a different product. Often forgetting who is keeping them afloat. The majority of the customers won’t speak up. IMO they are worried they will be pushed out of the crew.

What drives me nuts is having to fly to Dallas for MLS playoffs and there still not being a link for a schedule to a game that is supposed to be played sometime on Friday. :)

Somewhere in the Dallas metro area named Toyota or MoneyGram unless they use Richland.

Just pick one of the other teams it's Single elimination so who knows about the other days, showcase for some after?

Somewhere in the Dallas metro area named Toyota or MoneyGram unless they use Richland.

Just pick one of the other teams it's Single elimination so who knows about the other days, showcase for some after?

In general my u16 has had an amazing experience in this league, but their website and general sharing of information is a joke. But we did get a webinar to learn how to increase our social media presence at the tournament.

In general my u16 has had an amazing experience in this league, but their website and general sharing of information is a joke. But we did get a webinar to learn how to increase our social media presence at the tournament.

Yeah my son's flight leaves tomorrow and they don't have the schedule either. Going to be hot that's for sure so packing the frog tog, electrolyte supplements, and other hot weather items.

Good luck to your squad and player, at u19 this is the last go around for him and mates before they go off in separate directions to colleges.

Yeah my son's flight leaves tomorrow and they don't have the schedule either. Going to be hot that's for sure so packing the frog tog, electrolyte supplements, and other hot weather items.

Good luck to your squad and player, at u19 this is the last go around for him and mates before they go off in separate directions to colleges.
They haven't posted a schedule on the website, but Tuesday they distributed the schedules to the coaches for the younger age groups that start playoff games on Friday. Not sure if that's the case for showcase games or older age groups.

They haven't posted a schedule on the website, but Tuesday they distributed the schedules to the coaches for the younger age groups that start playoff games on Friday. Not sure if that's the case for showcase games or older age groups.

We know who we are playing, but not the field location. Only 48 hours from kickoff so what do I expect???

We have field location and number.

Congrats! Really shocking. Almost like someone is playing a game to see how close they can get to kickoff without publishing anything. Sure would like to know where/when our second game might be so I can make plans with relatives

Congrats! Really shocking. Almost like someone is playing a game to see how close they can get to kickoff without publishing anything. Sure would like to know where/when our second game might be so I can make plans with relatives
Are you in playoffs or showcase? With playoffs, we were informed when and where we play first game and second game if we win (unless there were changes to the schedule since then), but I have no idea where and when we would play if we lost. I believe you then drop into games against the loser of another playoff game (rather than playing in the showcase with teams that didn’t qualify for playoffs), but that’s just based on the webinar info from Sunday.

It seems that the Modular 11 site is down, so perhaps that is the cause of the delay.

Are you in playoffs or showcase? With playoffs, we were informed when and where we play first game and second game if we win (unless there were changes to the schedule since then), but I have no idea where and when we would play if we lost. I believe you then drop into games against the loser of another playoff game (rather than playing in the showcase with teams that didn’t qualify for playoffs), but that’s just based on the webinar info from Sunday.

It seems that the Modular 11 site is down, so perhaps that is the cause of the delay.

Playoffs. It's starting to post now at least, but sure made reaching out to college coaches a challenge. Also no idea what will happen if they lose the first game.

Yes, would be nice to know what happens if you lose. Also, glad I'm not u16 Albion/Nomads. They are playing each other first playoff game. How dumb is that? Even if it's a playoff, just move one of them up or down a line. SoCal teams shouldn't play each other until the quarters at earliest.

It's a small thing compared to issues affecting the physical/mental health of the kids....but.....

a peev is when the ordering of games in group play at tourneys ends up being such that in the final game two teams can play a phone it in draw so they both advance. Strategic perhaps, but not sporting.

Back