Champions League Results/Discussion

LOL, and you are "just a coach", or more likely, "just a troll". You certainly have the arrogance of a coach with the "just a parent" comment.
Bingo. This Doc wants you to pay to play, stay and pay so he can get kickback money and then do his privates for more play time and ass kissing. Once your bill is paid in full, he will now act on your kids behlaf and find a deal for you and your child.

My guess is EOTL’s “Golden Gate” alias got banned, so it came back under a new name.
"And the Survey says?" No, GG is till around becauae I saw his avatar. I pay someone now to monitor the latest on here. Q me this Dad. Can you still login if you get suspened or banned for life? Dom?

I was thinking that you and crush are really the same person, wasting everyone's time.

Goodbye.
I was thinking this Doc avatar was you Espola. Baaed on my 11 years of expertise dealing with Docs, this pay to play is good avatar is a Doc and I am not playing him either. @Dominic knows 100% its not me playing double avatar to drum up suspense on the forum.

I was thinking this Doc avatar was you Espola. Baaed on my 11 years of expertise dealing with Docs, this pay to play is good avatar is a Doc and I am not playing him either. @Dominic knows 100% its not me playing double avatar to drum up suspense on the forum.

Didn't you a couple weeks ago you were leaving the forum?

Didn't you a couple weeks ago you were leaving the forum?
I'm sorry for all the confusion and yes, I said I was gone for good. This is inside joke with me and the Three Amigos and few Docs and a couple dads that hate me because I called them out for BS and cheating and doing the pay to play money dance and that is unfair at best to those who have no money to pay to play. It was a joke to them only, with a broken promise, so I could gather the information I was in need of. The PMs helped me a ton and a big treasure of information. I will leave soon though, I promise.

I'm sorry for all the confusion and yes, I said I was gone for good. This is inside joke with me and the Three Amigos and few Docs and a couple dads that hate me because I called them out for BS and cheating and doing the pay to play money dance and that is unfair at best to those who have no money to pay to play. It was a joke to them only, with a broken promise, so I could gather the information I was in need of. The PMs helped me a ton and a big treasure of information. I will leave soon though, I promise.
I'm not a longtime member but I think the difference between you and other "posters" here is you actually make posts that are constructive to the site. Whereas, you don't at least to me, appear to just try to troll folks, with insults or stupid statements.

I'm not a longtime member but I think the difference between you and other "posters" here is you actually make posts that are constructive to the site. Whereas, you don't at least to me, appear to just try to troll folks, with insults or stupid statements.
Thanks man. This is personal between a few socal rich dads, the Docs they pay and a few who just don;t like me and that's ok. July 4th, 2018 was my first time back four years ago. Prior to that the Docs said I was not allowed to post on here or else. I think I will leave July 4th. I will leave when the season is officially over I guess. I do have 11 years of experience and that should count for something. Good luck to you and your player bro :) I feel good karma coming to you man.

Agai
Thanks man. This is personal between a few socal rich dads, the Docs they pay and a few who just don;t like me and that's ok. July 4th, 2018 was my first time back four years ago. Prior to that the Docs said I was not allowed to post on here or else. I think I will leave July 4th. I will leave when the season is officially over I guess. I do have 11 years of experience and that should count for something. Good luck to you and your player bro :) I feel good karma coming to you man.
Again, nothing wrong if parents want to pay docs extra. Helps out both parties and the club as a whole. More funding for teams ;)

Agai

Again, nothing wrong if parents want to pay docs extra. Helps out both parties and the club as a whole. More funding for teams ;)
I give up and I will give up my hope for free soccer for the kids. SC and UCLA are hopping for greener pasture so it is what it is. Pay extra for extra play is not going away in the Elite Leagues and you found a niche and you found customers willing to pay doc extra. Sorry for accusing you of being Golden Gate. I see your point now and 99% are willing to pay you extra for the extra boost in coaching.

I give up and I will give up my hope for free soccer for the kids. SC and UCLA are hopping for greener pasture so it is what it is. Pay extra for extra play is not going away in the Elite Leagues and you found a niche and you found customers willing to pay doc extra. Sorry for accusing you of being Golden Gate. I see your point now and 99% are willing to pay you extra for the extra boost in coaching.
Youth soccer is a business. If you are not interested in that, you have AYSO or high school soccer. Thanks to pay to play soccer the USWNT is the best in the world and the USMNT is on the rise and is currently top 10

Youth soccer is a business. If you are not interested in that, you have AYSO or high school soccer. Thanks to pay to play soccer the USWNT is the best in the world and the USMNT is on the rise and is currently top 10

That's the glaring problem with the pay to play system. For as big as the United States is, they should be always be the clear cut #1 team in the world year in and year out. There are many kids out there who can play, but cannot afford to pay.

Back