Champions League Results/Discussion

I'd be interested in hearing the name of these lawyers, because I've had parents ask me this same question and I couldn't find anyone for them who thought this was a viable case.

I don't think you need a lawyer, there's a statutory process for you to make anonymous complaints for violations to the principal, and if necessary appeal to the Education Department. (Take a look at Cal. Education Code 49013.). Seems like you could probably do that without a lawyer.

I don't think you need a lawyer, there's a statutory process for you to make anonymous complaints for violations to the principal, and if necessary appeal to the Education Department. (Take a look at Cal. Education Code 49013.). Seems like you could probably do that without a lawyer.
I guess you could do it yourself, sending a letter or email to the school principal and the school board asking whether they are aware of cases where this question has already been settled.

That has been done, with no effect. Being completely sincere, I would be happy to have the name of a law firm that would handle these cases. It comes up all the time with parents I know.

Back