Bye bye, The Outlaw...

I wasn't on here or posting much back then but I remember Outlaw trying to take his/her game to the off topic thread and social justice warriors, like yourself, trying to keep him/her there so you could flag it for Dominic. The fact is, 99% of the posters on those threads, including you, were violating the terms but apparently only the likes of you kept flagging. That's a fact. And for the record, you forfeited your moral high ground when bashing 18-year old girls/women speaking out against verbal, mental and emotional harassment from a coach that was entrusted to just coach and be their primary care giver when away from home. Furthermore, you forfeited your credibility with most of us here when you essentially acknowledged you don't have kids playing soccer. Well, at least you never denied it. You just keep refusing to admit it.

or Is that another strawman argument?

Do you miss your grand wizard leader? Sorry not sorry.

Nah, I actually don't give a shit. Just pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of interests beyond other people's kids.

Gosh, if you don’t give a s**t, why’d you go out of your way to post this in support of your alpha klan leader? Upset about any opposing racism are you?

Outlaw got 86'd for doing what everyone else was doing. Talking politics on a non politics thread.

Gosh, if you don’t give a s**t, why’d you go out of your way to post this in support of your alpha klan leader? Upset about any opposing racism are you?

Let me clarify: I don't give a shit what you think. I answered someone else's question. Much like the way you insert yourself on a thread involving other people's kids.

Let me clarify: I don't give a shit what you think. I answered someone else's question. Much like the way you insert yourself on a thread involving other people's kids.

I think you mean to say that you don’t like what I think, because it seems clear from your comments that you care very much what I think. Say hi to Outlaw at the next klan meeting. Are they by Zoom now? Probably not, I bet you’re all denialists.

I think you mean to say that you don’t like what I think, because it seems clear from your comments that you care very much what I think. Say hi to Outlaw at the next klan meeting. Are they by Zoom now? Probably not, I bet you’re all denialists.

You're hilarious. In fact, you're a lot of things. A soccer parent isn't one of them but I digress.

Back