Bye bye, The Outlaw...

Good riddance.

(I bet he'll create another user so he can continue spreading his numbers that justify his racism).

I have been ignoring him for some time. What post was the last straw?
In the Washington"s governor thread. He went off on his usual tirade about Newsom.

Nothing racist this time, but I guess it was him ignoring his previous weekly bans.

Wah, wah,wah...

You hurt?

In reality, you trumpers are a bunch of sissys who keep crying for everything.
Yeah, why are Trump and his followers all such whiny little bitches all the time?
Waaahhh, the media is against us.
Wahhh, the FBI is against us.
Wahhh, the mail is against us.
Waahh, waaahh, waahh.

Yeah, why are Trump and his followers all such whiny little bitches all the time?
Waahh, waaahh, waahh.

You can keep your inner fantasies to yourself.....

That's an order..!

Waahh, waaahh, waahh.
Reality just isn’t on their side. They prefer the made up world where they are relevant and trump actually cares about them. Lol!

In the Washington"s governor thread. He went off on his usual tirade about Newsom.

Nothing racist this time, but I guess it was him ignoring his previous weekly bans.
Racist?
Racism only exists in that small, closed mind of yours. Maybe try and talk your husband into banging you, you will feel better , but if he can’t stomach the thought of you naked give me a call.
In the mean time here is a song about you.

Racist?
Racism only exists in that small, closed mind of yours. Maybe try and talk your husband into banging you, you will feel better , but if he can’t stomach the thought of you naked give me a call.
In the mean time here is a song about you.
wah wah wah

Gosh, I’m gone a couple days and missed my buddy getting banned? I guess my work here is almost done.

Gosh, I’m gone a couple days and missed my buddy getting banned? I guess my work here is almost done.
As I said, he'll be back with a different alias. We'll know when a "new" member starts preaching his "numbers" and "facts".

wah wah wah

Three's a charm....

https://www.artcollectorz.com/assets/managed/images/cache/ADXA4AAA6QARAAIAAAAAB5ABCAA7777774AAAAAALABEOAIA.jpg

Still playing that game I see.
Nice job.
You’re right. I erred. I should have said “fewer,” not less.
And it is a bit of a surprise that was so much more popular than he has ever been.
And now Obama’s VP is going to wipe the floor with an orange mop.
So embarrassing!

Back