Bye bye, The Outlaw...

So....SEVERAL official ECNL games where played. We’ll wait for your admission!

Ok, show me the proof at the ECNL website. It’s a little weird, though, to claim I’m off base when at least 98% were cancelled and Surf Cup Arizona edition is going down in flames. It’s kinda like claiming you did well on a test in which you got 98% wrong.

Ok, show me the proof at the ECNL website. It’s a little weird, though, to claim I’m off base when at least 98% were cancelled and Surf Cup Arizona edition is going down in flames. It’s kinda like claiming you did well on a test in which you got 98% wrong.
So would you like the link to the EXNL Showcase that happened in Phoenix, or how about the one in South Carolina?

Do you want a link to any particular divisions schedule/standings?

Ok, ok....I’ll just provide a link to the u16 SouthWest Schedule. Lots of TBA games but also several with score lines of the games that were played:

Threw in the Phoenix Showcase for added measure:

So would you like the link to the EXNL Showcase that happened in Phoenix, or how about the one in South Carolina?

Do you want a link to any particular divisions schedule/standings?

Ok, ok....I’ll just provide a link to the u16 SouthWest Schedule. Lots of TBA games but also several with score lines of the games that were played:

Threw in the Phoenix Showcase for added measure:

CA teams did play in AZ. You are correct.

See how easy it is to admit when you were wrong. Your turn. How many people have died of Covid? How many more every day?

Oh please, you’re a “died with” covid denialist and you know it.

BTW, thanks for having this communication in this particular thread. Some of my finest work.
So you can’t point to anywhere specific that I denied Covid deaths?

There is a difference between “died with” and “died of” as stated by WHO and CDC.

Don’t worry...I’ve gotten used to waiting for answers.

So you can’t point to anywhere specific that I denied Covid deaths?

There is a difference between “died with” and “died of” as stated by WHO and CDC.

Don’t worry...I’ve gotten used to waiting for answers.
Do you need a ruler? I can lend you one so you can continue this dick measuring competition.

Haha. I've been gone for a while. What did the 'Outlaw' do to get 86'd?

Looks like he didn't even make it to the election. Must have gone into full meltdown when it dawned on him Trump wasn't going to win...

Haha. I've been gone for a while. What did the 'Outlaw' do to get 86'd?

Looks like he didn't even make it to the election. Must have gone into full meltdown when it dawned on him Trump wasn't going to win...

Outlaw got 86'd for doing what everyone else was doing. Talking politics on a non politics thread.

Wrong. Outlaw got banned because he is a racist POS, so racist in fact that he couldn’t keep it to himself even after being suspended twice.
And you make fun of little 11 year olds and her sucker dad because he took a free handout in his time of need. You have no kids playing youth soccer. You need to STFU dumb dumb.....lol! You make zero, zero and I mean zero sense. What's up Doc?

Wrong. Outlaw got banned because he is a racist POS, so racist in fact that he couldn’t keep it to himself even after being suspended twice.

I wasn't on here or posting much back then but I remember Outlaw trying to take his/her game to the off topic thread and social justice warriors, like yourself, trying to keep him/her there so you could flag it for Dominic. The fact is, 99% of the posters on those threads, including you, were violating the terms but apparently only the likes of you kept flagging. That's a fact. And for the record, you forfeited your moral high ground when bashing 18-year old girls/women speaking out against verbal, mental and emotional harassment from a coach that was entrusted to just coach and be their primary care giver when away from home. Furthermore, you forfeited your credibility with most of us here when you essentially acknowledged you don't have kids playing soccer. Well, at least you never denied it. You just keep refusing to admit it.

or Is that another strawman argument?

Back