Bye bye, The Outlaw...

You’re right. I erred. I should have said “fewer,” not less.
And it is a bit of a surprise that was so much more popular than he has ever been.
And now Obama’s VP is going to wipe the floor with an orange mop.
So embarrassing!
Embarrassing is voting for dementia joe and that race baiting whore Kamala.
You know that though.
You know what they say.
Don’t count your fried chicken.

You know that though.
You know what they say.

I mean, you know you are a racist. And people calling you that doesn't offend you.

But what you don't realize is that you have no power whatsoever.

You are a sad loser with no power at all.

Like I said before, just a Chihuahua dog yapping and yapping.

I mean, you know you are a racist. And people calling you that doesn't offend you.

The only way to deal with MAGAts is to continue mocking and humiliating them. Soon these racist snowflakes will only have their little anonymous Internet forums left, until they also get kicked off of those, just like @Sheriff Joe’s boyfriend.

Hey, nothing I post is as bad as Biden calling Obama clean and calling black thugs super predators and saying if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black and saying only black women stock shelves and you need an Indian accent for o go to a 7/11.
Lighten up Francis, it’s a joke.
MAGA
80761A7C-CAC7-4963-A616-578B48E77AB1.jpeg

You know that though.
You know what they say.
Wow you sound so angry and ageist and sexist.
Is that because your team is getting destroyed in a few weeks?
No wait, you always talk this way.
I’m very busy counting my votes.
But “remember 2016.” Keep saying that.

I think you should have quoted George Wallace...he was to the left of John Wayne.

"John Wayne" was fictional character created by Hollywood usually portrayed by a semi-talented cowboy actor named Marion Morrison. While Wayne/Morrisson had a few early artistic successes such as Stagecoach and They Were Expendable, his later career tended toward caricatures filling out a role easily characterized as "what would John Wayne do?"

Imagine how much better all those movies (or at least the movies made after 1950) would be with Clint Eastwood playing the big parts.

Do you own a mirror....

https://chadhyams.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/mirror-mirror.jpg

"John Wayne" was fictional character created by Hollywood usually portrayed by a semi-talented cowboy actor named Marion Morrison. While Wayne/Morrisson had a few early artistic successes such as Stagecoach and They Were Expendable, his later career tended toward caricatures filling out a role easily characterized as "what would John Wayne do?"

Imagine how much better all those movies (or at least the movies made after 1950) would be with Clint Eastwood playing the big parts.
He was a cliche but had a few entertaining movies. Elvis is the one whose talent was wasted, musically and as an actor. He made one good movie and a series of bad albums with only one or two good tracks on each, of that.

Back