Black Lives Matter

Goddamn... does the perpetual victimhood EVER stop? Nah... killing each other 7 times a day isn't a problem... the bad air is.

Got this from a retired police officer here in SoCal...

As a man, I used to think I was pretty much just a regular person, but I was born white, into a two-parent household which now, whether I like it or not, makes me "Privileged", a racist & responsible for slavery…
I am a fiscal & moral conservative, which by today's standards, makes me a fascist because I plan, budget & support myself.
I went to High School, got a degree, got in some college & have always held a job. But I now find out that I am not here because I earned it, but because I was "advantaged”.
I am heterosexual, which according to "gay" folks, now makes me a homophobe.
I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which makes me a de facto member of the "vast NRA gun lobby”

The email goes on with pretty much the same theme, but I'm sure y'all get the point...

Got this from a retired police officer here in SoCal...

As a man, I used to think I was pretty much just a regular person, but I was born white, into a two-parent household which now, whether I like it or not, makes me "Privileged", a racist & responsible for slavery…
I am a fiscal & moral conservative, which by today's standards, makes me a fascist because I plan, budget & support myself.
I went to High School, got a degree, got in some college & have always held a job. But I now find out that I am not here because I earned it, but because I was "advantaged”.
I am heterosexual, which according to "gay" folks, now makes me a homophobe.
I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which makes me a de facto member of the "vast NRA gun lobby”

The email goes on with pretty much the same theme, but I'm sure y'all get the point...
I don’t get the point at all.
And he lost me on the very first line, when the poor troglodyte didn’t understand that being born a white male in this country is privilege.

And he lost me on the very first line, when the poor troglodyte didn’t understand that being born a white male in this country is privilege.
Being born and not aborted is the first victory in life. So, if your alive and well and on this message board, stop complaining. Being born in a stable and loving environment is victory #2. I will say by the way most of us share what we think, we all had some daddy issues. The rest of the victories can vary based on likes and dislikes. Based on my 53 years in socal, if you were blessed with #1 and #2, if dont matter what color skin you have. That's a fact jack. If you had #1, but got dealt a bad hand to start this poker game of life, then you better be careful who influences your decisions. Again, just because you had it rough being born does not give you the right to kick someone's ass for no reason. Now if you have hate and revenge, then you will fight for what you want and right now, some people want all the power.

Being born and not aborted is the first victory in life. So, if your alive and well and on this message board, stop complaining. Being born in a stable and loving environment is victory #2. I will say by the way most of us share what we think, we all had some daddy issues. The rest of the victories can vary based on likes and dislikes. Based on my 53 years in socal, if you were blessed with #1 and #2, if dont matter what color skin you have. That's a fact jack. If you had #1, but got dealt a bad hand to start this poker game of life, then you better be careful who influences your decisions. Again, just because you had it rough being born does not give you the right to kick someone's ass for no reason. Now if you have hate and revenge, then you will fight for what you want and right now, some people want all the power.
WTF are you talking about? You’re not in a privileged position born white vs born black in SoCal? You deniers are a piece of work.

QUOTE="messy, post: 342187, member: 3299"

I don’t get the point at all. *
And he lost me on the very first line, when the poor troglodyte didn’t
understand that being born a white male in this country is privilege.

/QUOTE

* Because you're F#$king Stupid....Real Stupid...!

WTF are you talking about? You’re not in a privileged position born white vs born black in SoCal? You deniers are a piece of work.
I'm not at all. I was open to it at first because you said I was and felt bad for some but after talking to my pal Bruno, he said you have it all wrong. So does my Phd black conservation boss man whose in education. I was born in OC and anyone born is OC has a chance like you for the big 7 figures Messy. That is privilege #1. Privilege #2 is a stable and healthy environment. My black best friend is a testimony to that. In fact, he might be joining us on the forum. Bruno is from OC and he has a mansion, makes over $160,000 a year and has investment properties all over the place. The millionaire next door and he's black. His mom died and he tried to get his old man to move in. Well, his old man is worth over $2,000,000 and needs no help from his son Bruno. Two black millionaires bro. The dad came here from Haiti with $500. How did that happen Messy? This isn;t rocket science Messy. Race baiter!!!

WTF are " YOU " posting about......you pontificate as if you are better than others, then cry the blues...

Being lectured by an arrogant white punk about anything related to being black is laughable...fuck you!

Just for " Messy ".......

https://images.booksense.com/images/925/925/9781401925925.jpg

"WAH! AH AM BEEZ OPPRESSED AN SHEEEIT FO' AH AIN'T DA WYPIPPO. DAT WUT AH TALM' BOUT, CUH"

Maybe the privilege comes with working hard and not being a fucking crybaby of a violent race waiting for everything to be handed to you.

No, you aren't. YOU, as we've already stated, have the same opportunities. YOU, as a race, do the worst job of taking advantage of those opportunities. You fucking whining, wound licking blacks, who kill each other 7 times a day but want to continue playing victim, are a piece of work.

No, you aren't. YOU, as we've already stated, have the same opportunities. YOU, as a race, do the worst job of taking advantage of those opportunities. You fucking whining, wound licking blacks, who kill each other 7 times a day but want to continue playing victim, are a piece of work.

The Los Angeles Athletic Club had admitted blacks as members since the early 1960s, but it was discovered in 1975 that the club was admitting blacks "on a slower, more regulated basis than whites, in an effort not to offend or lose white men." The clubquickly changed its policies after complaints were made.

I wonder how much business was done among L.A. business leaders at the California Cub before 1988...maybe some privileged people got a 100-year head start?

before In February 1988, the California Club admitted its first black member in the person of Joseph L. Alexander, 58-year-old surgeon and former Army colonel. The club also approved Ivan J. Houston, the chief executive officer of the predominantly black Golden State Mutual Life Insurance Company. A "number of Jews" were said to have been admitted in recent years as well.[25]

The Los Angeles Athletic Club had admitted blacks as members since the early 1960s, but it was discovered in 1975 that the club was admitting blacks "on a slower, more regulated basis than whites, in an effort not to offend or lose white men." The clubquickly changed its policies after complaints were made.

And? How many whites, Asians and Hispanics are admitted to the BET club? And when are you fucking losers going to stop crying about what happened 50 years ago? Is that ALL you have? What's your excuse for murdering each other 7 times a day now? No club membership?

Back