Black Lives Matter

About time they put a stop to this bullshit organization.

About time they put a stop to this bullshit organization.

There goes all the funding for " Joe ( The Pervert ) Biden's election campaign...
The money was being siphoned directly into the GoBlue account ....imagine that !

And " Curiously " Kamala " Heels Up " Harris's Wikipedia account is being
scrubbed rather feverishly over the last 24 hours....!

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

I'm waiting for black people to give ONE SINGLE FUCK about a black person killed by another black person.

Here’s one.
I know others.
Amazing isn’t it!!!

You and this subforum should be permanently removed. No good reason for it or your thinking in a forum about youth soccer in Southern California.

Here’s one.
I know others.
Amazing isn’t it!!!

You and this subforum should be permanently removed. No good reason for it or your thinking in a forum about youth soccer in Southern California.

Shut the fuck up. Do you see the topic on this thread? Take your sore ass and dirty tampon somewhere else if you're too much of a pussy to have a candid conversation.

Here’s one.
I know others.
Amazing isn’t it!!!

I just wish the media would focus on your point a little more.

Shut the fuck up. Do you see the topic on this thread? Take your sore ass and dirty tampon somewhere else if you're too much of a pussy to have a candid conversation.

Thank you for honestly disclosing the full depths of your thoughts on this matter.

Which one is Messy?

https://www.readersdigest.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/work-cartoons-light-bulb-replacement.jpg

That's you asking why he won't change a bulb ......instead of just firing his ass.
That's " Messy " Financial refusing to change the bulb without a safety net....
That's Husky Poop with the dumb look look on his face....

Back