ATTENTION !!!!! KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT CoronaVirusOutbreak.....!!!!!

Libs? What libs? Espola is a traditional Republican (the kind that were common 3 or 4 years ago) and realist, and I am a pretty darn conservative centrist. Who else is in here?

3 or 4 years ago? Maybe a little longer - where I grew up everyone was a Republican except a handful of Democrats in every town. I was a Nixon supporter in 1968 but I was not registered anywhere (I lived in 4 different states that year). By 1972 I was not.

In the last election, I voted for Republican Faulconer for SD Mayor and Republican Mainschein for Assembly. Faulconer is termed out (I will probably vote for Democrat Gloria for SD Mayor if nothing disturbs that opinion by election day), and Mainschein has converted to Democrat (an intelligent thing to do in these times).

If I had still been living in Poway in 20118, I would not have voted for Republican Vaus (because of his fake cowboy bullshit and other personal reasons). Now that Vaus is running for County Supervisor (Republican Diane Jacob is retiring), I also won't be able to not vote for him for that office, since we moved to about 100 yards outside that CS district.

Libs? What libs? Espola is a traditional Republican (the kind that were common 3 or 4 years ago) and realist, and I am a pretty darn conservative centrist. Who else is in here?

You can call him whatever you want....

The TRUTH is in his posts...

He's a Democrat ( Liberal )...

YOU are a Far left Progressive hiding behind ....whatever you can find.

KAG..!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1427/9954/products/Voices-Hat_900x900.png?v=1573231595

Fraud,
campaign finance violations,
bribery,
falsifying bank records,
housing discrimination,
to name a few.

Really......

Fraud - Where's the Criminal conviction for DJT.
campaign finance violations - Where's the Criminal conviction for DJT .
bribery - Where's the Criminal conviction for DJT.
falsifying bank records - Where's the Criminal conviction for DJT.
housing discrimination - Where's the Criminal conviction for DJT.

to name a few.....No, You are full of Poo.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/jh.PNG

This whole COVID-19/nCoV 2019/Coronavirus whatever you want to call it is a pack of LIES.......

Something about this China Crap is sooooo EVIL it's sickening....and then you have the Democrats
jumping up and down about the administration saying they didn't do enough.....Another Pack Of Bald Face LIES !!!!

How can a Weaponized Virus be so casually treated from early Nov 2019 til Feb 25 2020 and then the Democrats
start screaming. Case in point is what the CDC Director did Tues while the POTUS was on his final day in India
by painting the " Pelosi " Virus as a Pandemic and sending the markets into a selloff....What a C**t....

Yes she is Rod Rosenstiens sister....imagine that.

Back