ATTENTION !!!!! KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT CoronaVirusOutbreak.....!!!!!

CORVID-19

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bushwickdaily.com/post_image-image/ZbHNgURDY5H7qarDHi9QSA.gif

You seem to be enjoying this.

Making sure the TRUTH gets out anyway possible is satisfying...
What China is doing to THEIR citizens is NOT humane and
there is nothing at all enjoyable about relaying the TRUTH about
suppression of facts that would have/will expose the CCP and
the selfish acts to " Make " money...

As I've stated many many times before and once again.....
Pull your head out of the Donkey's ass and pay attention

to the TRUTH.....!

That is for the Muslims they are holding in prison on false charges . . . maybe you trump people can get a good price on them when they are finished.

From the standpoint of the Chinese government those are not false charges. They see them as a genuine threat.

Self quarantine.

So were the " Chinese " citizens initially.....let's see where YOU stand when this thing
escalates and the DEMOCRATS DEMAND very strict confinement in this DEMOCRAT
SUPER MAJORITY STATE..!

If you have read ANY of the information I've posted you should at least know that
patients who are cleared have a very high probability of reinfecting/spreading......
nCoV 2019/COVID-19 IS NOT a standard virus....It is a specifically developed Bio-weapon
that either got loose or was released purposefully to achieve an agenda.....

If you don't like reading the TRUTH i post then do your own research and confirm that
the Doctor who initially told the TRUTH about this " Virus " ( Weapon ) is now dead.
Gee, how convienient is that for the CCP.....

I posted today's CDC update in a new thread.......Listen to it carefully .....
IT IS SPREADING............!

Southern California Soccer is a large group gathering, it's not if this is coming....it's when.
And it WILL affect the whole industry.....that's why I could foresee a heads up was/is needed..
Don't scoff, just listen to the updates and stay abreast of what is going to happen.....!

I posted today's CDC update in a new thread.......Listen to it carefully .....
IT IS SPREADING............!

Southern California Soccer is a large group gathering, it's not if this is coming....it's when.
And it WILL affect the whole industry.....that's why I could foresee a heads up was/is needed..
Don't scoff, just listen to the updates and stay abreast of what is going to happen.....!

There's basically 4 of us in here now, but thanks for the concern. God has a plan for us all.

Back