ATTENTION !!!!! KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT CoronaVirusOutbreak.....!!!!!

President Donald J Trump needs to step down immediately.......
He knew what was transpiring at Travis Air force base with the
returnees from the Wuhan area and yet let the " Toxic " humans
land at Travis, then they got shipped down to San Diego and across
the USA......What a piece of human garbage...

Now you can add three more to the Cruise ship total with the landing of those

brave souls......

When the TRUTH comes out about this VIRUS some heads are gunna roll....!!!!!!!!!!
Fixed it.

Fixed it.

Trump was not in on the CDC decision making early on was he....And you know it.
The head of the CDC and the State dept goons authorized the loading of INFECTED
individuals onto those flights.....The President was adamantly against what had
already transpired and pissed off to no end that they flew infected individuals
into Travis Air Force Base ......Look it up meathead.....

You can lie to yourself, but you cannot hide the TRUTH !

Trump was not in on the CDC decision making early on was he....And you know it.
The head of the CDC and the State dept goons authorized the loading of INFECTED
individuals onto those flights.....The President was adamantly against what had
already transpired and pissed off to no end that they flew infected individuals
into Travis Air Force Base ......Look it up meathead.....

You can lie to yourself, but you cannot hide the TRUTH !
"Well I think the 3.4% is really a false number," the president said. "Now, this is just my hunch, and, but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this — because a lot of people will have this and it's very mild."

"Well I think the 3.4% is really a false number," the president said. "Now, this is just my hunch, and, but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this — because a lot of people will have this and it's very mild."

The voices in his head are getting louder.

Dr. Ben Carson, the only actual MD in t's Cabinet, says they have a plan to deal with incidents such as the cruise ship docking today in Oakland with infected patients onboard, but he's not going to say what it is. He forgot the "neener-neener-neener" part.

Some Presidents have had what were called Kitchen Cabinets. T has a Kindergarten Cabinet.

Mild or not ......the current administration is doing a lot better job than the previous one by a long shot.

The voices in his head are getting louder.

Dr. Ben Carson, the only actual MD in t's Cabinet, says they have a plan to deal with incidents such as the cruise ship docking today in Oakland with infected patients onboard, but he's not going to say what it is. He forgot the "neener-neener-neener" part.

Some Presidents have had what were called Kitchen Cabinets. T has a Kindergarten Cabinet.

It seems that Larry's role is not medical, but organizational - that is to say: keeping people's public appearances consistent with the official propaganda.

Is seems your role at this point in YOUR life is to undermine any and all accomplishments
made by this current administration.....

Your actions on this forum explain a whole hell of a lot about how you've handled
your life previously .....just your denial about associations you kept with Filthy Filner

says a lot.....

So when Matt Gaetz, currently under self-imposed quarantine because of close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, rides with t in the Beast limo and AF-1, shouldn't the SS agents who are sworn to take a bullet to protect the President be jumping in with rolls of plastic wrap to seal off the potential exposure?

So when Matt Gaetz, currently under self-imposed quarantine because of close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, rides with t in the Beast limo and AF-1, shouldn't the SS agents who are sworn to take a bullet to protect the President be jumping in with rolls of plastic wrap to seal off the potential exposure?

Just who is the " Confirmed " COVID-19/nCoV2019/Coronavirus patient.....????

It seems over in the SoCalScene Threads more rational minds exist.....

Joe Rogan interviews a Professor who's stating the TRUTH nobody
wanted to hear up until now.....

All I can say is " It's been stated before " and nobody listened.....

It seems over in the SoCalScene Threads more rational minds exist.....

Joe Rogan interviews a Professor who's stating the TRUTH nobody
wanted to hear up until now.....

All I can say is " It's been stated before " and nobody listened.....

The only one being irrational in here is you.

Back