Arsenal Challenge 2020 in Arizona 10/9-10/11

Only referenced F1 bracket as I know more about Calsouth. Sure they are really good., wonder why they didn't register for gold bracket?
Driving 10 hours to go 0-3 isnt a lot of fun.

Crossfire is good, but I wouldn't put them in with Blues and Slammers.

Totally get it, but I'm sure Nocal has some solid teams that can compete against the top SoCal teams and AZ teams . Seen MVLA play and they are amazing . I assume if Crossfiire (who played is state cup finals) would play in GOLD bracket. All good though, I get it. Hope all the teams have a great tourney!

Dad, I understand you more each day. Here's the deal. If I were a dad of a Crossfire goat and we had a chance to drive 10 hours to play against some of the best girls soccer clubs in the country and one of them is #1 imo, that drive would be so fun and the best drive ever. I would rather go 0-3 trying to slay the dragon then go beat up some rec team or the Sisters of Mary of the Blind FC Team. Get a hold yourself bro.....lol! Road trip to take on Goliath is what makes champions. Come on man, that's what competition is all about.

Dad, I understand you more each day. Here's the deal. If I were a dad of a Crossfire goat and we had a chance to drive 10 hours to play against some of the best girls soccer clubs in the country and one of them is #1 imo, that drive would be so fun and the best drive ever. I would rather go 0-3 trying to slay the dragon then go beat up some rec team or the Sisters of Mary of the Blind FC Team. Get a hold yourself bro.....lol! Road trip to take on Goliath is what makes champions. Come on man, that's what competition is all about.

I wouldn’t call them rec teams, but that bottom bracket is weird. If they have their whole team, Crossfire is going to wonder why they drove 10 hours to beat up on some 2011 kids and the RSL B team.

For good competition, I would have done a 5 team round robin of ajax, crossfire, blues, slammers, and pats. Those RSL teams look way too weak to be in that bracket.

I wouldn’t call them rec teams, but that bottom bracket is weird. If they have their whole team, Crossfire is going to wonder why they drove 10 hours to beat up on some 2011 kids and the RSL B team.

For good competition, I would have done a 5 team round robin of ajax, crossfire, blues, slammers, and pats. Those RSL teams look way too weak to be in that bracket.
Maybe they havent played much at all this season and this is a nice tune up for the season that might or might not happen? Dont get caught up with the letter of the league either, trust me bro. It was a big mistake on my part back in the glory days of club soccer and i kick myself all the time. There isn;t a day that goes by that I wish I could speak to the younger Crush and talk some wisdom into him but life doesn;t work like that. So I come hear to share my sage wisdom with all the young goat dads. Luis and I have become dear friends and let's not forget, I got VIP back stage to that tournament. It gives me a sense of purpose to give back and help fellow dads like yourself as well. Cruzer and I have bonded already and that was easy. Playing an actual soccer game is what at stake, so 10 hours should be applauded and praised, not made fun of.

Only referenced F1 bracket as I know more about Calsouth. Sure they are really good., wonder why they didn't register for gold bracket?

It's possible they're missing some players. I know there are a few teams that are hodge-podging girls together to be able to play. Maybe 2/3 from the team and 1/3 guest players. @Luis Andres - Do the 2010 Blues have their whole team going out?

It's possible they're missing some players. I know there are a few teams that are hodge-podging girls together to be able to play. Maybe 2/3 from the team and 1/3 guest players. @Luis Andres - Do the 2010 Blues have their whole team going out?
Agree with your post, most teams are taking that approach.....give their team first dibs and then fill roster with top players from other teams. Top bracket could of been full too, therefore, they had to play Silver. Either way, just good to get the girls playing actual games.

Crossfire is trying to move to Gold and they don’t know why they got placed silver. If you ask me Pateadores should move to silver and Crossfire should get bumped to Gold. I don’t think they will bump down their own AZ teams. They are probably the weakest there. Crossfire coach is appealing the placement. Blues do not have their full team unfortunately. It’s hard to get everyone to go during Covid. But we’ll be just fine.
One of my dd previous teams when she was a u little player got snubbed and dropped to the bottom tier in a tournament. Coach made a big stink about it and that got all the parents all in huff and puff because of our egos. Coach said he would speak with top tourney director and get this fixed in snap of a finger. Nope, had to play "down" a level and still lost....lol!!!! I confess before you all, all this is all about top tier and top this and top that and premier and true #1. The girls could care a less and unless we give them a reason to care. I remember waiting by the phone back in the day to see if we got accepted to Surf Cup the first year and guess what, no invite and I was not too happy and neither were a few other pops. I bailed for guarantee Surf Cup invite and other important invites....lol!!!!

Albion vs City in the final. Not really a surprise. Real could have been in there too but got edged out on goal points. Good luck ladies!

Albion vs City in the final. Not really a surprise. Real could have been in there too but got edged out on goal points. Good luck ladies!

Not a surprise at all. Assuming a 3-4 goal win for Albion in the final.
I can count on one hand the number of teams that can give Albion a decent game right now. Too bad they have to drive to AZ to mop up on inferior competition. Especially when the teams they should be playing (Blues, Surf, Eagles, Legends) are right here in SoCal.

Not a surprise at all. Assuming a 3-4 goal win for Albion in the final.
I can count on one hand the number of teams that can give Albion a decent game right now. Too bad they have to drive to AZ to mop up on inferior competition. Especially when the teams they should be playing (Blues, Surf, Eagles, Legends) are right here in SoCal.

Yeah it blows, but it is what it is right now.

Back