Arsenal Challenge 2020 in Arizona 10/9-10/11

AZ is the new Mecca for tournaments. 560 apps and only 400 spots. Good luck to all the teams hoping for their chance to go to AZ :) I have a feeling fall ball will be in AZ like Spring baseball. Happy for AZ and again, thank you for being so welcoming to your gr8t state :)

Good luck to all the girls playing. Looks like there is a full house for the 2009's too. 12 Elite teams and 6 are from CAS including the Goats and Mambacitas.

What other AZ tournaments, besides Arsenal Cup, are your 2010s playing in? Would be nice to know where others are going so we can be assured of solid competition out there.

What other AZ tournaments, besides Arsenal Cup, are your 2010s playing in? Would be nice to know where others are going so we can be assured of solid competition out there.

Arsenal

Flight 1
Albion
Real So Cal

Flight 2
Murrieta Surf
East County Surf

Flight 3
Wolves FC
Fury FC

Ahwatukee Classic
TBD

Cooper Cup
TBD

Blues 2010 Rennie 10/24 AZ RSL. Tell the Best SD teams to come down. https://www.rsl-az.com/royalcup A couple top CA North Teams are coming down to play the Blues. There is still time to join the tournament if you email the director.
This looks like big time soccer in AZ Luis. Congrats on the medals btw. Blues is the team to beat this year for 2010. Gaffer looking for #17 this season? Winners keep winning and that's why I love winning :)

Lot's of Legends South teams are heading to the Copper Sky Cup. Although registration is now closed, I believe. Gonna be a good time!
The Maricopa fields at Copper sky are pretty nice. Where they play the AZ advanced leagues. A bit out of the way but.. nice complex. If you have youngers there is a decent skatepark attached to the complex. There is also a big Circle K store right on the corner as you turn in off the main road if you forgot something or need drinks.

Back