2021 Women’s D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

You provided a good explanation of the requirements needed to achieve specific academic/athletic goals. If anyone thinks otherwise they are well...:rolleyes:
He provided the truth of what is behind the curtain and you are happy? Your league was and is lie dude. You see that now right? You & Kicker lying to all of us. This was coup and you almost pulled it off. You should have told your Docs to tell the other Docs to allow HS Soccer and the whole freaking pie would be all yours. How much you and Kicker going to lose if you can;t buy the Blues?

I agree with you completely. However, the GPA better be above average to have a lower score on the SAT/ACT. If they have both high GPA and SAT scores, you can pretty much get into a great school with some academic scholarship $$ especially if you are a top soccer player and maybe even get a little athletic scholarship as well. If they don’t have either, they can still play soccer but most likely not at a high academic or even top D1 school. Even some GOATs didn’t meet the requirements for UCLA, Stanford, Duke, or Virginia and had to go to another school.

So, if anyone (not you Outside!) thinks soccer alone can get their dd into their dream school without the grades, then they will be in for a rude awakening. Verbal promises might be made, but there are ways schools get out of verbal commits. Parents expecting colleges to make significant exceptions (no SATs, low GPAs, etc), especially now; for their special dd are delusional and in complete denial. There will only be more ranting, blaming, and screaming foul play by certain parents claiming their dd has been wronged, again.

If no SATs, then your dd better have an outstanding GPA. If not, you can kiss big time D1 and D3/schools goodbye.
Maybe D2, vocational school, or community college and there’s nothing wrong with that either.

Don’t say you weren’t warned and go bitchin’ to everyone when your kid doesn’t go to college to get an education and becomes a rec player while working two jobs, barefoot and pregnant. Nothing wrong with that though...if that’s your dds choice. Anyway, I think most of us want more for our dd’s than that, but it is their dd’s choice as to whether or not they want to work for it or not. And don’t forget most, not all, WNT players went to college.

Of course there are also the 0.0000001% who get a Nike deal and don’t go to college, but that is the rarest of players.
If you are planning on this road for your dd, you better step up your game and stop complaining or asking for special accommodations/treatment if your dd doesn’t want to work for it.

Just some of my thoughts on the 2021 dilemma.

@Sandppk- Thanks for sharing. This is really good stuff. Glad to have people on here with lots of information and willing to share.

You provided a good explanation of the requirements needed to achieve specific academic/athletic goals. If anyone thinks otherwise they are well...:rolleyes:
...well what? arrogant, self-centered and delusional. Arrogant for sure if someone is thinking I am speaking to him directly. Funny thing is they (multiple personalities) think I am a white rich non immigrant male

@Sandppk- Thanks for sharing. This is really good stuff. Glad to have people on here with lots of information and willing to share.
Where was Sandy and Maps when my dd was in 7th grade? My God, I fell for oldest trick in the book. "We think your dd can go pro." What a dumbass I was. They also said the scouts wanted her. Damm it, I got so played. No wonder I lost my sh*t when they threw the college on the table after I realized after the 10th lie I was screwed and that's all that was left for my dd life. Force her to go to college and be a good girls and be perfect, unlike the boys that play sports in college. Rules for boys and rules for girls. OK, I see how all this works. You little cheaters!!! I see that I'm the only one who got tricked. That's why I will never leave and shout it from the corners of my roof how I got screwed by a bunch of rich dads. This is not the end of the line for this dad. Everyday I will call you guys out for lying and cheating until you say sorry. I have so much time on my hands. This is just getting started so don;t leave me now.

...well what? arrogant, self-centered and delusional. Arrogant for sure if someone is thinking I am speaking to him directly. Funny thing is they (multiple personalities) things I am a white rich non immigrant male
Hi Sandy, I love the name. Thanks for not ignoring me.

Truth is awesome. It hurt when Map told me the truth but I rebounded. Told my dd the truth and now she can work through all the lies from the MEN!!!!
[/QUOT
MAP has always be straight forward from all the posts I've came across. I'll put MAP and SANDY and the very top because every child's journey's is going to be different. Why not share? I've learned a lot from you as well and you seemed to have learned a thing or two and should be grateful to have found the right path that works for you.

So poor kids without education are really screwed if they want to play club soccer. Case closed. I'll start writing up all my claims and jump on with the other folks. Wow, you guys are so exposed.

Where was Sandy and Maps when my dd was in 7th grade? My God, I fell for oldest trick in the book. "We think your dd can go pro." What a dumbass I was. They also said the scouts wanted her. Damm it, I got so played. No wonder I lost my sh*t when they threw the college on the table after I realized after the 10th lie I was screwed and that's all that was left for my dd life. Force her to go to college and be a good girls and be perfect, unlike the boys that play sports in college. Rules for boys and rules for girls. OK, I see how all this works. You little cheaters!!! I see that I'm the only one who got tricked. That's why I will never leave and shout it from the corners of my roof how I got screwed by a bunch of rich dads. This is not the end of the line for this dad. Everyday I will call you guys out for lying and cheating until you say sorry. I have so much time on my hands. This is just getting started so don;t leave me now.
You got played! ok! You should be thankful you removed yourself and now your dd is happy! Better you found out 4 yrs ago then to find out now.

You got played! ok! You should be thankful you removed yourself and now your dd is happy! Better you found out 4 yrs ago then to find out now.
It runs so much deeper dude. I know who I'm talking to and you don;t. Some think I've been talking to myself. That's ok. I'm talking to a very select few. They know who they are and I'm hear to let them know what they did to me and my dd will be atone for. They know what they are guilty of. Most of you only care about college. I care about how girls are treated more than staying quite so my dd can go to college and play soccer. More to life than playing soccer in college. Such hope you placed all your dd in and I respect that. What say you about all the girls who killed themselves and are depressed? 80% quit dude. Let that sink in your brain. Plus some girls were getting gromed for other things. This is the truth no one talks about.

So I heard from my good friend a few years back that talked to this other guy who overheard someone say that “if you want to get around a low GPA have your goat attend a homeschooling program because that’s what academic struggling goats do to bypass the academic requirement.” Sounds like we can all do that now. No more excuses.

There are actually 3 ways to get into the AZ schools, and most of the others you mention. You can use either your GPA/SAT,ACT/ or top 25. You don't have to use any combination you can use the best one and you get to take your pick if which. Great GPA lousy ACT/SAT use the GPA, or the other way around. What we found was the ACT/SAT was only useful for academic money and nothing else.
My best friend J’Juan Cherry is the biggest tool known to mankind and briefly played at ASU before his dumb ass flunked out. There must be a 4th way into Arizona schools for the right athlete if my friend was admitted immediately after Colorado kicked him out for having someone else take his SAT’s.

How much longer are you going to bitch about this? The rest of us want to know when to come back.

My best friend J’Juan Cherry is the biggest tool known to mankind and briefly played at ASU before his dumb ass flunked out. There must be a 4th way into Arizona schools for the right athlete if my friend was admitted immediately after Colorado kicked him out for having someone else take his SAT’s.

His parents named him J'Juan. Leave the poor bastard alone... I'm sure he's suffered enough.

So I heard from my good friend a few years back that talked to this other guy who overheard someone say that “if you want to get around a low GPA have your goat attend a homeschooling program because that’s what academic struggling goats do to bypass the academic requirement.” Sounds like we can all do that now. No more excuses.
I like that 100%. Great take. I tried to home school my goat to go pro for 6 months. It was hell for her and she would have been more of a problem at one those all girl ranches. This was right around when I yanked her midway in the season to go back home to Josh, Jenny and the Legends. That was the only time I made the decision for my goat. She was pissed deep inside and that was during the time she fired me as manager of her life. I was stuck because I pulled her out of a bad situation but she really missed her other goat friends. USSF changed their rules again and switched things up. She begged me to go back. What's a dad to do? I'm serious. I'm making fun of myself so there you go. No more SAT either. Times are changing is all that I was saying before. So what if I hated school and didn;t tell my kids they had to go to college to make it on this planet. Some of you are worse then the nuns I heard about. I had to go to Boy Scouts until they kicked me out. I will not share that horrible thing I did when I was 10. Look man, I wans;t made for the school system and the school system wasnt; made for me. I know so many people with kids that will owe over $100,000 next year after their grace period expires. Some in WA DC want to give them a free forgiveness on the loans. WTF is that Sandy? I paid all mine off and when I got married I inherited my wife's $20,000 that she had left on her school loans and I paid all those off. I'm so confused on the value of college when loans are forgiven like that. If they grace that to these kids, I will 100% demand a refund too, with interest. That is not fair and it D-values what so many of you are champion for.

...well what? arrogant, self-centered and delusional. Arrogant for sure if someone is thinking I am speaking to him directly. Funny thing is they (multiple personalities) think I am a white rich non immigrant male
When quoting someone please use the correct format.:p Your not?!

Back