2021 Women’s D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Do some research.
I have done more research than you know. I understand Hawaii, SDSU and CSUF have easier admission standards. Were looking at bigger opportunities....lol, jk. I get what your saying and I agree 100%. My dd has big dreams bro

I have done more research than you know. I understand Hawaii, SDSU and CSUF have easier admission standards. Were looking at bigger opportunities....lol, jk. I get what your saying and I agree 100%. My dd has big dreams bro
There are many paths to a big dream. The school on a bachelor's degree only matters a lot when trying to find that first job out of college. After that it is more about abilities. I have seen people with BS degrees from big schools that couldn't function in the real world.

There are many paths to a big dream. The school on a bachelor's degree only matters a lot when trying to find that first job out of college. After that it is more about abilities. I have seen people with BS degrees from big schools that couldn't function in the real world.

I agree with that statement.

BTW: a quick check of your other point (which I have known but wanted to refresh re which schools) shows some pretty great schools that do not require SAT/ACT: Pitzer, NYU, Hampshire, Lewis & Clark, UT (Austin, so probably all in the UT system, I'd imagine, since Austin is the flagship school), Cornell College (not the Ivy school), Arizona State, American, Montana State, George Washington U. A decent array of big school/small school, public/private. Not sure what the sports environment is across the board but these also include some D1 and D3. I think we will see more schools do away with standardized testing (or at least rely much less)

She wants to win a College Cup and have fun in college. Some degrees are BS and you know it. A big scam for most. Many girls only go because their parents tell them to. That's the truth.

She wants to win a College Cup and have fun in college. Some degrees are BS and you know it. A big scam for most. Many girls only go because their parents tell them to. That's the truth.
That's right. Only your daughter makes decisions for herself and only you help your daughter make good decisions. Others go with the scam. Although from all your complaints, your history proves the opposite. But what do I know? My children will end up have BS degrees and can't think for themselves.

Many juniors have taken their exams. Many have not and I would think be given opportunities to make up those missed dates or given extensions in their senior year (that's if schools return to normal in the fall). Districts are tackling the grades decision at this time. Some may give grades based on the scores prior to school closures and others are weighing in on pass/fail. Therefore, I do not think universities will just go on GPA's alone. If they do, I'd look back at freshman and sophomore year grades.
First semester of junior year will be counted in their GPAs as well. Second semester may be pass/fail.
Many juniors who want to play sports in college (that we know) already took the SAT at least 1x. Hopefully there will be another in August, September and/or October. Plenty of time. And if they end up waiving SATs for 2021 graduates, great.

That's right. Only your daughter makes decisions for herself and only you help your daughter make good decisions. Others go with the scam. Although from all your complaints, your history proves the opposite. But what do I know? My children will end up have BS degrees and can't think for themselves.
You misunderstood what I was trying to say Emma. My dd has her own goals. I hope what I say isn;t what she is guilty of. These are my opinions on some of college being a scam. Not all college. I think the top players should get a free ride just like the basketball players and football players. I know my kid and she will want a chance to win a college cup because she wrote it down. Is that wrong to share with the parents on some forum? Trust me, she has no idea what I'm up to.

First semester of junior year will be counted in their GPAs as well. Second semester may be pass/fail.
Many juniors who want to play sports in college (that we know) already took the SAT at least 1x. Hopefully there will be another in August, September and/or October. Plenty of time. And if they end up waiving SATs for 2021 graduates, great.
Yay, no more SAT!!!! I'm fighting the Deans to drop Math altogether too for 90% of females and replace it with how to deal with the real world. Math is depressing. Look at how we make math work with our debt.

Why do kids go to college Emma? My son is going to SDSU for a business degree so he can he can be a big businessman. He comes home because of Corona Bug and at first wanted to sit around and play video games and do online college and then sleep and eat for free. I was cool with some of that but also told him it was time to take what you learned about biz and go work and help out. He came to me for ideas. Sense I'm just the ideas guy, I gave him one. He ran with it. Made $200 today in 5 hours. I gave him a great "Tip" idea and it's working like a charm for the kid. I gave him another idea and it's starting to grow like crazy grow. Cars are cheap now too so my son is bringing on a friend. If this goes as planned, we will look to get a few more cars and deliver all the way to the bank. He told me maybe he can manage this biz and go to night biz school. He wants the college life but that is now up in the air. Kirk Herbstreet says he would be surprised if we have college football this season. What does one do in college if they don;t have sports and parties? My son just got hired on with the Aztec football team too. I hope we can all get outside soon :)

How about this idea I just got. For the top, top girls soccer players who are poor and not that smart at taking tests, no SAT score needed or math for admittance to big time school for soccer? Just go by the GPA, extra activities, leadership like ASB and helping the elderly with free deliveries during the Corona virus.

Helping the elderly with deliveries? Dear God...

I think it sucks to ask the top top goats to be top top soccer player, top top SAT, top top GPA and stay out of trouble because jealous parents are looking for top top goat to fall and then share gossip with others. That is BS dude. Every top top goat has to be perfect in this fake America after they turn 14 to go to top top school, where folks pay up to $500,000 to guys like Singer, just to get into Ivy. Once they get to Ivy, their is a slight chance a predator is there waiting to manipulate your dd for play time. That is my big issue. All to continue playing soccer at the soccer pyramid where pay to play is the norm and Norm might be there to abuse your dd. Big problem Outside.

What the Hell are you talking about? This is for college. Higher education. It's a privilege. Send your kid to Long Beach State or Dominguez if it's that big of a deal. If your kid isn't bright enough to do well academically, what the fuck are you bringing up the Ivy League for? That's the ONLY reason they go to an Ivy.

Yay, no more SAT!!!! I'm fighting the Deans to drop Math altogether too for 90% of females and replace it with how to deal with the real world. Math is depressing. Look at how we make math work with our debt.

Why don't you tell the deans to just give your poor daughter a pass on everything since she's been a victim since the age of 12? Maybe just ask for a waiver... no grades, no testing, no nothing. I mean, it's college... not... um... yeah.

Why do kids go to college Emma? My son is going to SDSU for a business degree so he can he can be a big businessman. He comes home because of Corona Bug and at first wanted to sit around and play video games and do online college and then sleep and eat for free. I was cool with some of that but also told him it was time to take what you learned about biz and go work and help out. He came to me for ideas. Sense I'm just the ideas guy, I gave him one. He ran with it. Made $200 today in 5 hours. I gave him a great "Tip" idea and it's working like a charm for the kid. I gave him another idea and it's starting to grow like crazy grow. Cars are cheap now too so my son is bringing on a friend. If this goes as planned, we will look to get a few more cars and deliver all the way to the bank. He told me maybe he can manage this biz and go to night biz school. He wants the college life but that is now up in the air. Kirk Herbstreet says he would be surprised if we have college football this season. What does one do in college if they don;t have sports and parties? My son just got hired on with the Aztec football team too. I hope we can all get outside soon :)

Send your 12 year old to SDSU... sounds right up your family's ally. Maybe get some of those cool, feathered spear stickers to put under your eyes on game day. Black and Red! Let the real college students go to a real college.

There are plenty of schools that do not require top SAT or ACT scores for admittance. The NCAA guidelines look at a combination of HS GPA and SAT or ACT scores. If the GPA is good, the SAT or ACT scores can be lower.

I agree with you completely. However, the GPA better be above average to have a lower score on the SAT/ACT. If they have both high GPA and SAT scores, you can pretty much get into a great school with some academic scholarship $$ especially if you are a top soccer player and maybe even get a little athletic scholarship as well. If they don’t have either, they can still play soccer but most likely not at a high academic or even top D1 school. Even some GOATs didn’t meet the requirements for UCLA, Stanford, Duke, or Virginia and had to go to another school.

So, if anyone (not you Outside!) thinks soccer alone can get their dd into their dream school without the grades, then they will be in for a rude awakening. Verbal promises might be made, but there are ways schools get out of verbal commits. Parents expecting colleges to make significant exceptions (no SATs, low GPAs, etc), especially now; for their special dd are delusional and in complete denial. There will only be more ranting, blaming, and screaming foul play by certain parents claiming their dd has been wronged, again.

If no SATs, then your dd better have an outstanding GPA. If not, you can kiss big time D1 and D3/schools goodbye.
Maybe D2, vocational school, or community college and there’s nothing wrong with that either.

Don’t say you weren’t warned and go bitchin’ to everyone when your kid doesn’t go to college to get an education and becomes a rec player while working two jobs, barefoot and pregnant. Nothing wrong with that though...if that’s your dds choice. Anyway, I think most of us want more for our dd’s than that, but it is their dd’s choice as to whether or not they want to work for it or not. And don’t forget most, not all, WNT players went to college.

Of course there are also the 0.0000001% who get a Nike deal and don’t go to college, but that is the rarest of players.
If you are planning on this road for your dd, you better step up your game and stop complaining or asking for special accommodations/treatment if your dd doesn’t want to work for it.

Just some of my thoughts on the 2021 dilemma.

I agree with you completely. However, the GPA better be above average to have a lower score on the SAT/ACT. If they have both high GPA and SAT scores, you can pretty much get into a great school with some academic scholarship $$ especially if you are a top soccer player and maybe even get a little athletic scholarship as well. If they don’t have either, they can still play soccer but most likely not at a high academic or even top D1 school. Even some GOATs didn’t meet the requirements for UCLA, Stanford, Duke, or Virginia and had to go to another school.

So, if anyone (not you Outside!) thinks soccer alone can get their dd into their dream school without the grades, then they will be in for a rude awakening. Verbal promises might be made, but there are ways schools get out of verbal commits. Parents expecting colleges to make significant exceptions (no SATs, low GPAs, etc), especially now; for their special dd are delusional and in complete denial. There will only be more ranting, blaming, and screaming foul play by certain parents claiming their dd has been wronged, again.

If no SATs, then your dd better have an outstanding GPA. If not, you can kiss big time D1 and D3/schools goodbye.
Maybe D2, vocational school, or community college and there’s nothing wrong with that either.

Don’t say you weren’t warned and go bitchin’ to everyone when your kid doesn’t go to college to get an education and becomes a rec player while working two jobs, barefoot and pregnant. Nothing wrong with that though...if that’s your dds choice. Anyway, I think most of us want more for our dd’s than that, but it is their dd’s choice as to whether or not they want to work for it or not. And don’t forget most, not all, WNT players went to college.

Of course there are also the 0.0000001% who get a Nike deal and don’t go to college, but that is the rarest of players.
If you are planning on this road for your dd, you better step up your game and stop complaining or asking for special accommodations/treatment if your dd doesn’t want to work for it.

Just some of my thoughts on the 2021 dilemma.
1585923896818.png

Let's play, Sandy Says...............

Sandy Says: I agree with you completely. However, the GPA better be above average to have a lower score on the SAT/ACT. If they have both high GPA and SAT scores, you can pretty much get into a great school with some academic scholarship $$ especially if you are a top soccer player and maybe even get a little athletic scholarship as well. ((Thanks for the information Sandy))

Sandy Says: If they don’t have either, they can still play soccer but most likely not at a high academic or even top D1 school. Even some GOATs didn’t meet the requirements for UCLA, Stanford, Duke, or Virginia and had to go to another school. ((Yes, I figured that out back in July from @MakeAPlay or the great Maps))

Sandy also Says: So, if anyone (not you Outside!) thinks soccer alone can get their dd into their dream school without the grades, then they will be in for a rude awakening. ((100% correct. That's why I sat my goat down and shared with her what the truth is and what Map had to say back in July. The only human in soccer to tell me the truth. My dd has a 4.0 today except for that stupid math subject))

Sandy Says: Verbal promises might be made, but there are ways schools get out of verbal commits. Parents expecting colleges to make significant exceptions (no SATs, low GPAs, etc), especially now; for their special dd are delusional and in complete denial. ((True dat brah. I smoked that out quickly when her coach was telling her to email and "sign" early to lock in the deal. All for 8th grader. 80% quit or don;t finish))

Sandy Says: There will only be more ranting, blaming, and screaming foul play by certain parents claiming their dd has been wronged, again. ((Not from this dad))

Sandy Says This too: If no SATs, then your dd better have an outstanding GPA. ((Ore she can skip all this BS and scam for most and got straight to the Pros))

f not, (Sandy Says) you can kiss big time D1 and D3/schools goodbye. ((That is true))

Sandy Says: Maybe D2, vocational school, or community college and there’s nothing wrong with that either. ((Nothing at all wrong with that. My buddy played JC ball at OCC and was the #1 pick in Da June Draft by the Cubs))

Sandy Says: Don’t say you weren’t warned and go bitchin’ to everyone when your kid doesn’t go to college to get an education and becomes a rec player while working two jobs, barefoot and pregnant. ((Those same asshole like you told me the same thing when I was 18. Horrible advice. Another person saying if you don;t get in debt for college you will actually have to work. Oh Sansdy, please......))

More from Sandy: Nothing wrong with that though...if that’s your dds choice. ((My dd will never have to work like that you fool))
Sandy..........: Anyway, I think most of us want more for our dd’s than that, but it is their dd’s choice as to whether or not they want to work for it or not. And don’t forget most, not all, WNT players went to college. ((You sir our the problem with soccer in the USA))

Sandy Says: Of course there are also the 0.0000001% who get a Nike deal and don’t go to college, but that is the rarest of players. ((Only the true pro OM))
Sandy: If you are planning on this road for your dd, you better step up your game and stop complaining or asking for special accommodations/treatment if your dd doesn’t want to work for it. ((Thank God I have plenty of resources to help my goat in case it all falls a part and she has to find work and work two jobs and go to JC at night so she can be successful. What an asshole!!! College like you NO it is over for good. You can go visit Mr Singer in jail and find out how the hell he got people like you to spend $500,000 just to get into the school. Cheats with money I can;t stand!!!))

Sandy concludes: Just some of my thoughts on the 2021 dilemma. ((Thanks for the toughts and now you have mind from my mine. There're you go. Go ahead and have Lester grade my paper and fail fro my grammar and wrong use of words that sound the same but our spelled wrong)) Next!!!

Let's play, Sandy Says...............

Sandy Says: I agree with you completely. However, the GPA better be above average to have a lower score on the SAT/ACT. If they have both high GPA and SAT scores, you can pretty much get into a great school with some academic scholarship $$ especially if you are a top soccer player and maybe even get a little athletic scholarship as well. ((Thanks for the information Sandy))

Sandy Says: If they don’t have either, they can still play soccer but most likely not at a high academic or even top D1 school. Even some GOATs didn’t meet the requirements for UCLA, Stanford, Duke, or Virginia and had to go to another school. ((Yes, I figured that out back in July from @MakeAPlay or the great Maps))

Sandy also Says: So, if anyone (not you Outside!) thinks soccer alone can get their dd into their dream school without the grades, then they will be in for a rude awakening. ((100% correct. That's why I sat my goat down and shared with her what the truth is and what Map had to say back in July. The only human in soccer to tell me the truth. My dd has a 4.0 today except for that stupid math subject))

Sandy Says: Verbal promises might be made, but there are ways schools get out of verbal commits. Parents expecting colleges to make significant exceptions (no SATs, low GPAs, etc), especially now; for their special dd are delusional and in complete denial. ((True dat brah. I smoked that out quickly when her coach was telling her to email and "sign" early to lock in the deal. All for 8th grader. 80% quit or don;t finish))

Sandy Says: There will only be more ranting, blaming, and screaming foul play by certain parents claiming their dd has been wronged, again. ((Not from this dad))

Sandy Says This too: If no SATs, then your dd better have an outstanding GPA. ((Ore she can skip all this BS and scam for most and got straight to the Pros))

f not, (Sandy Says) you can kiss big time D1 and D3/schools goodbye. ((That is true))

Sandy Says: Maybe D2, vocational school, or community college and there’s nothing wrong with that either. ((Nothing at all wrong with that. My buddy played JC ball at OCC and was the #1 pick in Da June Draft by the Cubs))

Sandy Says: Don’t say you weren’t warned and go bitchin’ to everyone when your kid doesn’t go to college to get an education and becomes a rec player while working two jobs, barefoot and pregnant. ((Those same asshole like you told me the same thing when I was 18. Horrible advice. Another person saying if you don;t get in debt for college you will actually have to work. Oh Sansdy, please......))

More from Sandy: Nothing wrong with that though...if that’s your dds choice. ((My dd will never have to work like that you fool))
Sandy..........: Anyway, I think most of us want more for our dd’s than that, but it is their dd’s choice as to whether or not they want to work for it or not. And don’t forget most, not all, WNT players went to college. ((You sir our the problem with soccer in the USA))

Sandy Says: Of course there are also the 0.0000001% who get a Nike deal and don’t go to college, but that is the rarest of players. ((Only the true pro OM))
Sandy: If you are planning on this road for your dd, you better step up your game and stop complaining or asking for special accommodations/treatment if your dd doesn’t want to work for it. ((Thank God I have plenty of resources to help my goat in case it all falls a part and she has to find work and work two jobs and go to JC at night so she can be successful. What an asshole!!! College like you NO it is over for good. You can go visit Mr Singer in jail and find out how the hell he got people like you to spend $500,000 just to get into the school. Cheats with money I can;t stand!!!))

Sandy concludes: Just some of my thoughts on the 2021 dilemma. ((Thanks for the toughts and now you have mind from my mine. There're you go. Go ahead and have Lester grade my paper and fail fro my grammar and wrong use of words that sound the same but our spelled wrong)) Next!!!

I don't have time to grade it. I have a job. I don't even know how you have time to type it or be here all day; everyday. Especially when it's the same nonsense over and over again. My daughter... blah blah blah. Evil clubs... blah blah blah. My daughter's dream killer: math... blah blah blah.

Back