How do you know he cheats? How do you know he doesn't have open marriages? That should be a fairly familiar arrangement to you libtards that don't care what bathroom you use and endorse Slick Willy and the spineless frump he calls "Cankles Rodham".
You live in a world full of assumptions and false narratives.

Fair enough... you didn't protest at free speech but you took issue with Trump asking officials to look into Hunter Biden's situation in Ukraine. For starters, it's a president's responsibility to secure the safety of our nation and clearly the situation was suspect at best. Second, Trump did not ask to investigate Pap Smear... only his derelict son that had ZERO qualifications for the job he was handed.

Actually I think I took exception with Trump threatening to cut off US Government aid to Ukraine if they didn't arrest Hunter Biden. Think of it sort of like if someone were to walk into a bank with a gun and asking for money, the first amendment rights doesn't give this guy the right to rob the bank.

Nor do I think the first amendment protects the president if he attempts to extort world leaders.

Actually I think I took exception with Trump threatening to cut off US Government aid to Ukraine if they didn't arrest Hunter Biden. Think of it sort of like if someone were to walk into a bank with a gun and asking for money, the first amendment rights doesn't give this guy is allowed to rob the bank...
If the bank robber was a conservative they would claim the 1st for the words "this is a hold up!" And the 2nd for the brandishing of a firearm. "He was within his rights! He obviously wasn't there to actually rob the place! Does the Constitution mean anything?"
. . . now if it was a person of color, unarmed and just there to make a deposit and they were shot down. Conservatives would be falling all over each other making excuses for the murder and talking about law and order.

Jared is obviously qualified for whatever task he is assigned since his resumé says he already solved the opioid crisis and brought lasting peace to the Middle East.
In trump world saying it makes it so unless that's not what he really meant then its something else.

I'm not a republican... and I'm not aware of anyone agreeing with whatever he says, but at least I can UNDERSTAND what Trump says. He's not a babbling idiot that can't remember what job he's applying for. Furthermore, I'm more concerned about actions... and the actions say Trump is getting us out of money bleeding deals, working to improve our border security and making cuts to programs that allow a family of 5, I see all the time, filling a cart of crap, at Wal Mart, instead of working or going to school. If you need EBT to pay your bills, stop having sex without birth control.

And if you want to talk about the actions of democrats, I think the last 3.5 years have been a complete disgrace.

Just for the record... can you direct me to a single post in here in which you offer any sort of criticism, no matter how small, of the current President? I try and be open minded about letting people say their peace. But if you side with Trump 100% of the time you can't say you're a political free thinker. I think that's a fair statement to make.

Actually I think I took exception with Trump threatening to cut off US Government aid to Ukraine if they didn't arrest Hunter Biden. Think of it sort of like if someone were to walk into a bank with a gun and asking for money, the first amendment rights doesn't give this guy the right to rob the bank.

Nor do I think the first amendment protects the president if he attempts to extort world leaders.

Well, if that's wrong, so is saying, as Vice President, you'll cut off their $1B aid and, if there's a problem, they can call his boss.

Just for the record... can you direct me to a single post in here in which you offer any sort of criticism, no matter how small, of the current President? I try and be open minded about letting people say their peace. But if you side with Trump 100% of the time you can't say you're a political free thinker. I think that's a fair statement to make.

I've said many times that I'm not a republican and don't agree with everything he says. I just, today or yesterday, said I don't know anybody that endorses everything he says.

Jared is obviously qualified for whatever task he is assigned since his resumé says he already solved the opioid crisis and brought lasting peace to the Middle East.

Where did you find his resume? I'd love to see that. I know he graduated from Harvard with a degree in government and has a JD and MBA. I know Hunter boy graduated with a degree in history, earned his JD and recommends using only the finest ingredients when cooking meth.

If the bank robber was a conservative they would claim the 1st for the words "this is a hold up!" And the 2nd for the brandishing of a firearm. "He was within his rights! He obviously wasn't there to actually rob the place! Does the Constitution mean anything?"
. . . now if it was a person of color, unarmed and just there to make a deposit and they were shot down. Conservatives would be falling all over each other making excuses for the murder and talking about law and order.

When was the last time a black man was killed when doing nothing wrong?

Racist Joe is your go-to guy on why fat matters, haven’t you

Alex is 6’3”. Lardass is not more than 6’1”, and weighs far more than 243, pigvomit.

Horse shit loser....... yur worthless monkey butt drippings are representative of what
little is left in that filthy cranium you scribble daily as an avatar....Bobshogvomit.

Don has money, you don't.
Don has a beautiful woman, you are envious/jealous.
Don has a brain, you don't.
Don doesn't drink, you do.
Don can think, you can't.
Don was/is successful, you aren't.
Don is a winner, you aren't.
Don has class, yur nothing but an ass.
Don won the Presidency, yur filthy bitch lost.
Don didn't have to cheat, yur filthy hag cheated AND lost !

That's right....he won the Presidency, you didn't !

Now run off and suck on a Monkey butt Democrat Troll.....

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--u9Unr1Dd--/c_fill,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_center,h_675,pg_1,q_80,w_1200/bb04qolx3hakeowwxro5.jpg

Back