Hey Ballsack.....Tell the Forum and " Me " how to Fly fish....come on.!

You are seriously Butthurt...I mean seriously...

Every subject matter I post about I've done/do or have done my research on ( Politics Esp ).
Every Coup attempt I was right about.
Every comment you make is ignorant, unresearched or both....

I've got you so boxed up in a corner that you are now just a condensed version of your

mainland China Troll self....

But continue on ....you do have " Freedom " of speech/print.
Come on up to Montana we'll give you the test.

I doubt fags like you will be well received anywhere between the coasts.
I travel and find that people everywhere no matter who they "vote" for are generally reasonable. It's just the few that use internet anonymity to display anti-social, jerkwad, troll behavior that make it appear people are assholes. I can sit in a bar in Bozeman, a diner in Nashville, a ice house in New Braunfels, a ski lodge in Breckenridge, a truck stop in North Platte or anywhere else in this great country and get along with the people there. You are the loser looking for conflict on the internet. I would wager if you were any of those places you wouldn't be talking the divisive politics you do here. This is America and we will be waiting for you when you want to come back to a two party, checks and balances system. not the authoritarian rule you are so enamored with at the moment.

I travel and find that people everywhere no matter who they "vote" for are generally reasonable. It's just the few that use internet anonymity to display anti-social, jerkwad, troll behavior that make it appear people are assholes. I can sit in a bar in Bozeman, a diner in Nashville, a ice house in New Braunfels, a ski lodge in Breckenridge, a truck stop in North Platte or anywhere else in this great country and get along with the people there. You are the loser looking for conflict on the internet. I would wager if you were any of those places you wouldn't be talking the divisive politics you do here. This is America and we will be waiting for you when you want to come back to a two party, checks and balances system. not the authoritarian rule you are so enamored with at the moment.
Perfectly stated!

Oh boy...here we go....

" I've traveled here, and I've traveled there...." My name is Husky Poop/Rat Patrol/China Troll

You are full of DNC....

I interact with much much more than " Union Hacks " which appears to be ALL you interact with....
Otherwise you would NOT pose your post as such...the MAJORITY OF AMERICA is thoroughly
disgusted with the Democratic Party....If you truly have had the interactions you state, you are
in for one hell of an awakening on Nov 4th .....

The most common word I hear associated with Democratic Party is CRIMINAL...YES CRIMINAL !

The Democratic filth in just California and the involvement in Chinese investments in just
the CalPERS Pension Plan is beyond Shocking....People should be thrown in JAIL for what
they have done to the Califonia Pension Plan....
Just like what we just witnessed with Pharmaceutics and the " Supply Chain " ...everyone
who has a CalPERS Pension Plan should be beyond HORRIFIED at what California has done
to YOUR HARD EARNED PENSION PLAN.....
Let me remind you of what happened when we needed medicine...Oh my it's made in
China and they won't ship it...
How about PPE's, Masks, Ventilators...Etc ...The China Supply Chain Embargo...

You act like the MASSIVE Amount of Criminal Actions by the Democratic Party are Non
Existent, AMERICAN CITIZENS are very aware of what has been perpetrated by the
Political Parties...Especially the Democratic Party...and in Cahoots with the MSM...

Depicted below is the only way out now for AMERICA to Regain the TRUST of Govt...
If you think I'm kidding...just start asking around to REAL AMERICANS in flyover country...
And people who are aware of the Horrible Sellouts and Crimes.....!

THE CRIMINALS NEED TO PAY THE PRICE.....!

https://www.washingtonian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Execution_Lincoln_assassins.jpg

You forgot your bathhouse if San Francisco.
What is your name again? I must have missed that post, anonymous troll.

You forgot your bathhouse if San Francisco.
What is your name again? I must have missed that post, anonymous troll.
Sometimes I wish I was gay they sure have a good time, partying all the time and all their money is theirs, no kids, no wife . . . but alas I am just a boring old straight guy.

You and the other trumpys certainly refer to gay sex quite often. Why is that?

Sometimes I wish I was gay they sure have a good time, partying all the time and all their money is theirs, no kids, no wife . . . but alas I am just a boring old straight guy.

You and the other trumpys certainly refer to gay sex quite often. Why is that?
Just how I see you.
You the unbiased anonymous troll that talks shit about trumps wife and kids as well as Kavanaugh and Nicolas sandman, but you are the straight shooter in here, Captain America that’s you.
Too Funny

Just how I see you.
You the unbiased anonymous troll that talks shit about trumps wife and kids as well as Kavanaugh and Nicolas sandman, but you are the straight shooter in here, Captain America that’s you.
Too Funny
Dats funny cuz my wife sewing me a Captain America mask . . . and who is "Nicolas sandman"?

Back