A. Go look for yourself......why rely on a " Corrupt " Media....
B. Show the clip where he states that....I thought he stated 150 miles/Drones/ And other devices.....

Hell his numbers could be off, but the point is the Wall works & it should be built....

I'll tell you who is going to really pay ...
All of those who fed him FALSE NUMBERS AND PROJECTIONS
that led to shutting down the economy....
All the Politicians who KNEW this MANUFACTURED CRISIS was
set up as another coup attempt.....
All the Nursing Outfits/Hospitals/Doctors/Law Enforcement...Etc...
Anyone who had advance knowledge of this Agenda......
If you cannot piece it together by now....you need to do more research....
So nothing, just the same fencing we had before.

So nothing, just the same fencing we had before.

So how's it feel to be a fucked up Govt Troll in China posting on a
SoCalSoccer forum in an attempt to hide the TRUTH about China's
association with your criminal Bros and Sisters here @ the DNC....

Lowlife......Bat turd...

So how's it feel to be a fucked up Govt Troll in China posting on a
SoCalSoccer forum in an attempt to hide the TRUTH about China's
association with your criminal Bros and Sisters here @ the DNC....

Lowlife......Bat turd...
You certainly are one conflicted individual.

You certainly are one conflicted individual.

Nope....

https://us.123rf.com/450wm/lara2016/lara20161912/lara2016191200404/135874315-simple-hand-drawn-outline-silhouette-illustration-of-a-fisherman.jpg?ver=6

-10 points puts you in negative territory fo sho.
Be careful, you could end up being the Democrat nominee.
I won!!!! When I posted my comment about losing IQ points every time I heard Trump’s voice I made a bet that Sherrif Joe’s response would be a comment about my being low enough to be a Dem. That’s why there aren’t any great right wing comedians, you guys just aren’t good with your comebacks. Insults without wit.

I won!!!! When I posted my comment about losing IQ points every time I heard Trump’s voice I made a bet that Sherrif Joe’s response would be a comment about my being low enough to be a Dem. That’s why there aren’t any great right wing comedians, you guys just aren’t good with your comebacks. Insults without wit.
That's why they worship trump. They don't exactly have any "A" listers in their ranks. They all think he's a well spoken, stable genius, comparably speaking of course.

He was into "you shouldn't have asked that question" mode today.
I find it ironic that “snowflake” is such a favored insult with Trump devotees since their hero is one of the biggest snowflakes on the planet. And he clearly demonstrates that every day...

You don't like Dennis Miller? Kid Rock turned himself into a joke - does that count?

Urine idiot...

Wipe the seat....

Keep it high n dry and then drop it for a bottom feeder.....you know.

Want me to remove the hook yet.
You've obviously never done any fly fishing (the image of which you posted). Yet another thing you have no idea about . . . I'll add that to the long and extensive list. Is there anything you actually know about?

You've obviously never done any fly fishing (the image of which you posted). Yet another thing you have no idea about . . . I'll add that to the long and extensive list. Is there anything you actually know about?

Hey Ballsack.....Tell the Forum and " Me " how to Fly fish....come on.!

You are seriously Butthurt...I mean seriously...

Every subject matter I post about I've done/do or have done my research on ( Politics Esp ).
Every Coup attempt I was right about.
Every comment you make is ignorant, unresearched or both....

I've got you so boxed up in a corner that you are now just a condensed version of your

mainland China Troll self....

But continue on ....you do have " Freedom " of speech/print.

Back