2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

This post is a subtle reason why many dislike you. And you wonder why. Please don't make her out to be someone you pretend to know. I know her and have for a long time.

So she wasn't asked to leave after finishing 3-13-4 last year and 4-12-3 this year? It looks like she started to turn things around in 2014, but the wheels fell off the program.

So she wasn't asked to leave after finishing 3-13-4 last year and 4-12-3 this year? It looks like she started to turn things around in 2014, but the wheels fell off the program.
At this time I have been unable to get the specifics. But yes those years were tough ones. As I mentioned on post #1884 it seems they wanted changes.

Another gift for those who don't have the PAC 12 Network but want to watch the Bruins vs. Lamar.

Thank you. Any links for the Fullerton v SC game? or just PAC-12 network?

Brian-- think it's just Pac-12 network...

Ughhh can't get on the Clemson/Vanderbilt game...So you have to have ESPN app?
Why do they make it so hard to watch some of these these games??!! Sad...

On a side note: Good luck to everyone's DD's tonight and this weekend in first round!!!

At this time I have been unable to get the specifics. But yes those years were tough ones. As I mentioned on post #1884 it seems they wanted changes.

No idea how she was as a coach but as the guy who interacted with a lot of coaches on the sideline, the LMU staff is one of my favorites. I always enjoyed speaking with them.

Backup keeper went down with what appeared to be a possible concussion in first 30 minutes. Speeds kid went in for her second NCAA appearance in the net and brought such BDE that I don’t think she had to make a save although I might have to check the stats for one that may have been on frame. Unfortunately we had bad luck in the PKs losing 4-3. Such a bummer!

Back