2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

I wonder if both sophomore goal keepers will enter the portal then. Neither will see any meaningful action for their next two years. And both could start at other good academic schools.

one - who is a RS (jr academically) - is graduating in 3 years. Would not surprise me if she moved to play somewhere while working on her masters.

Pac 12 network is a joke!!!!
This is a must see game to watch live so dd can see the realities of how physical top D1 college soccer is played. I took my little goat to watch the Titans play SC back when she was 10. I was shocked with USC woman's soccer field. Frankly I was not impressed. Is the game being played at the Coliseum? My dd and I want to go.
P.S. The mighty little Titans beat USC that day too :)

This is a must see game to watch live so dd can see the realities of how physical top D1 college soccer is played. I took my little goat to watch the Titans play SC back when she was 10. I was shocked with USC woman's soccer field. Frankly I was not impressed. Is the game being played at the Coliseum? My dd and I want to go.
The game is at USC. Titans have a better field and real stadium since they don't have that sport with the pointy ball.

There are high schools with better soccer facilities than USC. I was shocked when I first saw it. Bad grass, tiny middle school bleachers, and no lights. With all the money USC has and the success of their program you would think they could do better.

I would argue that the titans have the best field and stadium in SoCal if you don’t factor in the view and weather.
100% agree. My only advice to the Titans TV folks is to get the tv cameras on the other side facing the actual crowd. I watched the game on TV and I was wondering where everyone was. I did see the crowd of 1000+ and was impressed :) Go Titans. I love the Titans who are surrounded by all the Goliaths with the Top Goats. Titans always have heart regardless of who their playing and the final score.

There are high schools with better soccer facilities than USC. I was shocked when I first saw it. Bad grass, tiny middle school bleachers, and no lights. With all the money USC has and the success of their program you would think they could do better.
Maybe Jonny Jackson can lobby some of those $$$$ from the athletics dept and build the girls a nice soccer stadium for God's sacks. Seriously, how not fair is that?

That would mean they would have to care about women's sports.

They obviously didn't work the Rick Singer angle hard enough...

I love upsets, but Fullerton has played exactly one team in the top 100. That team was USF and they’re 75, and it was not a win but a 3-3 tie.

USC has some injuries so maybe they catch them from that standpoint.

Back