2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Pretty sure most everyone has followed that debacle on social media and other forums. Long and short is UCLA players and parents instigated the situation and KM reacted and got lambasted because nobody knew the circumstances. Bad look for both sides but the parents involved were the true embarrassment
I have no idea what happened, other than the PK save? Please, spill the tea for the rest of us.

Let me be first to make the prediction that the UCLA kneelers will not win a national championship in 2019. The big game choke fest by a certain player will continue.
I was the first and only one bold enough to make the prediction. Suck it MAP and good riddance to you and your spawn.

KM was arrogant, confident and may have grown some male gonads tonight (ala Hope Solo).

Best team won today. Pepperdine should take pride in giving them their only blemish.

Early WCC prediction 2020- Pepperdine will win the WCC, followed by Santa Clara.

I agree that the best team won. Stanford played great once they got used to the heavy pressure and started connecting passes. I would like to give a shout out to Sierra Enge. She subbed in at the #6 and her calm collection and distribution should get her a starting slot next year.

While the broadcast production was pretty good, they spent too much time NOT following the play, especially in the first half.

Congrats to Stanford and I say this as a Cal alumni. Too much attention on the UCLA game and whether there should have been a call. The refs saw it and did not call it so it is a nonissue and I hope it does not detract from what these young ladies have accomplished.

While emotions run high in a game like this, there is no need for the behavior exhibited by the UCLA family. Unfortunately, many club coaches and refs have left poor sportsmanship go unchecked over the years, so this behavior has become normalized for many. To sit behind the opposing goalie to heckle her and then follow her out of the stadium, geez! His dd should get him a PAC12 package for Xmas so he can watch the games from home.

Back