UNITED CUP

Congrats.. Did the harps coach have his usual blow up?

You might be a boca parent and saw me blow up when the ref literally almost gave you guys the win again with a PK!
BALL NEVER LIES!!

VS LEGENDS, GREAT GAME. WHOEVER SCORED FIRST WAS GOING TO WIN.

You might be a boca parent and saw me blow up when the ref literally almost gave you guys the win again with a PK!
BALL NEVER LIES!!

VS LEGENDS, GREAT GAME. WHOEVER SCORED FIRST WAS GOING TO WIN.
C'mon Bro ref gave us a pk?? your goalie was the best player of your team the 2 times we played you this weekend, First game we at least had 5 that didnt go in he blocked alot of good shots 2nd game was a tighter game. That pk was a straight foul our player bodied your defender and he got frustrated and pushed him.Again your goalie did well . You got us in PKs . We've been in Boca 2 months and we have played you 4 times since then we beat you 3 times and tied once .You dont see anybody bragging or talking about how we beat you. We play win, tie or lose we move on.
See you Sunday!!

I will post the replay of the PK call in the Semifinal match, Remember we record the games!
You beat us 3 times with a friendly line up. We played you guys with Official line up on Saturday and Sunday Huge difference.
No one bragging about us beating you guys! I just hope you are not the parent that started at Corinthians, TFAOC, UNITED PREMIER, ARSENAL THEN LEGENDS AND FINALLY BOCA TOOK HIM IN (AN ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A PART OF CELTIC)

Yes, We play you guys Sunday my boys are ready for BOCA!!

Yup that's us we have 2 boys Playing
05 and 06
06 Arsenal and 05 Boca
What does that got to do with my last Post???

Too late now but I thought in Semis you cant face a team from your group. So why did Boca face Celtic again in Semis?
Shouldn't it be Celtic or Boca against Legends or LAUFA?

Too late now but I thought in Semis you cant face a team from your group. So why did Boca face Celtic again in Semis?
Shouldn't it be Celtic or Boca against Legends or LAUFA?

Yeah, not sure what was up with that but at least we got to play LAUFA. It's always good to play against teams you haven't played yet. Their centerback was a monster. Biggest kid I've seen in this age group.

C'mon Bro ref gave us a pk?? your goalie was the best player of your team the 2 times we played you this weekend, First game we at least had 5 that didnt go in he blocked alot of good shots 2nd game was a tighter game. That pk was a straight foul our player bodied your defender and he got frustrated and pushed him.Again your goalie did well . You got us in PKs . We've been in Boca 2 months and we have played you 4 times since then we beat you 3 times and tied once .You dont see anybody bragging or talking about how we beat you. We play win, tie or lose we move on.
See you Sunday!!

In soccer, as in any other competition, there will always be two or more points of view. Each of us think based on our understanding, depending on everyone’s experience and knowledge in the corresponding branch.

Games vs Boca were great (the second more than the first). In my opinion, Boca was one of the strongest teams in the tournament. I knew since the beginning that whoever won group A will have a potential chance to advance to the final game.

I will let you judge for yourselves if it was or wasn’t a PK.

Game vs Legends was great too. Strong team. Great 1st goal against us… lucky 2nd goal.

Thank you to all of the teams involved on Celtic Path during this past weekend. We learned a lot from each of you.

FYI: Great 2005 teams will play Celtic Cup on January, hope to see some of you again in that cup.
Thanks.

In soccer, as in any other competition, there will always be two or more points of view. Each of us think based on our understanding, depending on everyone’s experience and knowledge in the corresponding branch.

Games vs Boca were great (the second more than the first). In my opinion, Boca was one of the strongest teams in the tournament. I knew since the beginning that whoever won group A will have a potential chance to advance to the final game.

I will let you judge for yourselves if it was or wasn’t a PK.

Game vs Legends was great too. Strong team. Great 1st goal against us… lucky 2nd goal.

Thank you to all of the teams involved on Celtic Path during this past weekend. We learned a lot from each of you.

FYI: Great 2005 teams will play Celtic Cup on January, hope to see some of you again in that cup.
Thanks.

What teams will be playing Celtic Cup for the 2005s since you say they are great?

Of all the Labor Day tourneys, seems like NHb provided the best venues. Unless united can remove the ranch they should no longer be an option

Of all the Labor Day tourneys, seems like NHb provided the best venues. Unless united can remove the ranch they should no longer be an option

The Ranch was extremely nice compared to the San Juan Sportspark. Those fields were atrocious!

Back