UNITED CUP

How about Celtic or LAUFA? They have a chance to make a run. Anyone has any input on those 2. Looks like Celtic had a good Cerritos tournament and LAUFA a good Surf Cup based on Got Soccer

How about Celtic or LAUFA? They have a chance to make a run. Anyone has any input on those 2. Looks like Celtic had a good Cerritos tournament and LAUFA a good Surf Cup based on Got Soccer

I believe that is the LAUFA 04s you are referring to at Surf. And Celtic didn't make it out of their group at Cerritos. They did just win the Toyota of Orange Tournament though. They have some speed and play physical.

I believe that is the LAUFA 04s you are referring to at Surf. And Celtic didn't make it out of their group at Cerritos. They did just win the Toyota of Orange Tournament though. They have some speed and play physical.

I like Celtics harps to Win their group. But will lose to either Albion or legends in the semis.

Well, based on this why should anyone waste their time and show up. Let's just get straight to the final of Legends and Albion, BBQ and enjoy our Labor Day weekend.
Reschedule the bbq plans. Legends and Albion set to square off in the semis, B vs C.

We shall see ...
Btw how do you rate arsenal 06? Mr Rankings

Wrong thread, but I like them. 06 age group is much deeper than the 05 as academy age hasn't kicked in yet to take the top talent... TFa is in a league of their own. The next group of surf, other tfa, both Albion, strikers, Arsenal and Galaxy SD are all in the mix underneath the top dog

Wrong thread, but I like them. 06 age group is much deeper than the 05 as academy age hasn't kicked in yet to take the top talent... TFa is in a league of their own. The next group of surf, other tfa, both Albion, strikers, Arsenal and Galaxy SD are all in the mix underneath the top dog
I agree on TFA Arsenal over Strikers though

Maybe you were right about LAUFA. I have not seen them play this year but they notched an impressive win today against Albion and tied TFA. Kudos to them!

Any insight on that LAUFA vs Albion game? Albion hasn't given up that many goals in a game all season. Was it a fluke thing or was Albion missing players?
Laufa outworked Albion's last line. .
Their defense is not that great
1-0 for Laufa at the first half
Second half LAUFA pressed Albion it was an up and down game Laufa put a defender on #6 and pretty much shut down their offense .
Albions players started doing what they do alot and that is complain to the ref every call and when there is contact they fall to the ground and waste time the only problem was that they were down by then and wasted their own time .towards the end an outside shot from Laufa and that was it

Those fields at San Juan Sports Park were unbelievable. Is Bill Murray on their groundskeeping crew? It's like watching a beach soccer tourney. Dribbling and gauging bouncing balls are adventures. Definitely changes the game.

Those fields at San Juan Sports Park were unbelievable. Is Bill Murray on their groundskeeping crew? It's like watching a beach soccer tourney. Dribbling and gauging bouncing balls are adventures. Definitely changes the game.

I couldn't agree more. The ball bounces everywhere.

Circus at United Cup. B winner supposed to play C, A winner plays wild card. but since wild card came out of A, the schedules are spinning so the 2 teams from A don't play each other. Multiple teams have come to the field for the 4 o'clock game. Celtic was gonna play Legends, then they whined, seems like Legenfs playing Laufa now. Laufa played at 8 today to wait and play semi at 4 something. Albion had to wait hours after their 920 game to see if they went thru.

Communication and organization of this tourney is a joke.

The same thing happened to the 06/U11 SL bracket, bad thing was that Albion Crowe had to wait to find out that they had to play TFA @ 4:40 in the semis rather than the TFA Blue squad, TFA played @ 1:20 and were still warm after their match and took a commanding 4-0 lead then conceded 2 goals in the second half for a 4-2 final score to advance to the finals once again, TFA Blue waited and played a warm Albion South squad to go down 3-0 only to come back to tie it by the end and send it to pk's Albion South advances with a 5-4 shoot out. South got a red card and will have to play TFA down a man, no subs for this tourney

Back