UNITED CUP

looks like nhb is going with qtrs (with 12 teams). i don't need the qtrs...semi's and final would be fine completed over 2 days.

Haven't even seen the brackets but I can tell you who will win it... Surf or strikers. If they're at nhb, then legends or Albion. That's about the only contenders in this age group

Haven't even seen the brackets but I can tell you who will win it... Surf or strikers. If they're at nhb, then legends or Albion. That's about the only contenders in this age group
You're saying a team like Boca Jrs isn't a contender? The same team who beat Albion to win the Albion Showcase?

You're saying a team like Boca Jrs isn't a contender? The same team who beat Albion to win the Albion Showcase?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying... I was at Albion cup. They scored in the first minute of the game and parked the bus and kicked everything out for 59 minutes. And Albion cup was weak in terms of competition. So yea, I stand by the first comment... Let's recap summer so far- tell me which one is the outlier:
Legends cup- Legends
Man city cup- strikers
Cerritos- Albion
Albion cup- Boca
Pats cup- surf
West coast- Albion
Surf cup- strikers

Brackets changed.... The format looks good. I have an upset alert. PATS BEATS LEGENDS IN THE FIRST GAME. And go to finals against albion and well see from there. What do you guys think.

Congrats to United for correcting the brackets. Much better.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying... I was at Albion cup. They scored in the first minute of the game and parked the bus and kicked everything out for 59 minutes. And Albion cup was weak in terms of competition. So yea, I stand by the first comment... Let's recap summer so far- tell me which one is the outlier:
Legends cup- Legends
Man city cup- strikers
Cerritos- Albion
Albion cup- Boca
Pats cup- surf
West coast- Albion
Surf cup- strikers
Well, based on this why should anyone waste their time and show up. Let's just get straight to the final of Legends and Albion, BBQ and enjoy our Labor Day weekend.

Well, based on this why should anyone waste their time and show up. Let's just get straight to the final of Legends and Albion, BBQ and enjoy our Labor Day weekend.

Boca will be a contender for sure. TFA seems to struggle a bit on the bigger field. And I haven't had a chance to watch Pats yet but they are normally always a good side.

Lots of good teams so it should be a fun weekend.

Still fun to play the game, no? But as far as predictions go, yes it's already a done deal. Everyone else can start planning their Monday and enjoy the holiday!

Still fun to play the game, no? But as far as predictions go, yes it's already a done deal. Everyone else can start planning their Monday and enjoy the holiday!

Legends, Boca, and Albion have the older and more importantly experienced players. The players that played u11 flight 1 last year. So they better win.. Otherwise it will be a horrible fail, if you can't beat a team that had mostly u10 players from the year before. Good luck everybody

Legends, Boca, and Albion have the older and more importantly experienced players. The players that played u11 flight 1 last year. So they better win.. Otherwise it will be a horrible fail, if you can't beat a team that had mostly u10 players from the year before. Good luck everybody

I don't know about horrible fail. Anything can happen. And at this point, with the summer tournaments pretty much done, teams have gained enough "experience" to not use that excuse anymore.

Legends cup- Legends
Man city cup- strikers
Cerritos- Albion
Albion cup- Boca
Pats cup- surf
West coast- Albion
Surf cup- strikers
I dont know about kicking the ball out for 59 minutes. That would have been alot of throw- ins for them or if you meant we kicked it to their half that also means they got the ball back and had opportunity. Our boys managed the game we had a few chances to score and so did them. They got frustrated including the players yelling at the ref.
If you were there and you say that it was weak in terms of competition I dont think it says much about your team..

I dont know about kicking the ball out for 59 minutes. That would have been alot of throw- ins for them or if you meant we kicked it to their half that also means they got the ball back and had opportunity. Our boys managed the game we had a few chances to score and so did them. They got frustrated including the players yelling at the ref.
If you were there and you say that it was weak in terms of competition I dont think it says much about your team..

One of My sons teams that was playing is an 07, but nice try... Call it however you see it. Looked like one way traffic to me. But congrats on the win, that's a great accomplishment. Show me it wasn't a one time fluke and I'll consider your team in the same tier as those top 4. Not that my opinion matters!

One of My sons teams that was playing is an 07, but nice try... Call it however you see it. Looked like one way traffic to me. But congrats on the win, that's a great accomplishment. Show me it wasn't a one time fluke and I'll consider your team in the same tier as those top 4. Not that my opinion matters!
You said it well on the last sentence.
Thank you on the congrats and yes it is
A great accomplishment, Albion is a good team,We beat a very good team.
Besides we are not trying to get to the top 4 on the SoccerDad77 Rankings.

You said it well on the last sentence.
Thank you on the congrats and yes it is
A great accomplishment, Albion is a good team,We beat a very good team.
Besides we are not trying to get to the top 4 on the SoccerDad77 Rankings.

Amen to that! Probly couldn't if you tried anyway, very prestigious ranking system.... Make me eat my words next weekend, but it ain't happening buddy

Back