Today in Fascism

Neither of them, a fact that I have reported here many times, Your brain is like a sponge -- full of holes.
So, you didn't even vote, and you come on here getting all mad at Trump voters?

Oh really? He sent his neighbors to the gas chambers by lying and saying he was a Nazi Christian. What he did was save his ass and then turn on his own neighbors. That is cheating in life the worst possible and blending in with the other. In order to survine you have to be a snitch and become a Hitler Youth. Where's Schindler when you need him. Soros Is like one of the male survivors on the Titanic getting on a boat over woman and children but 10x worse. I give you an "F" for your knowledge of history and how real history work. Watty gets a "C" because he's just average, doesn't take chances and sits on his fence way too much. I do like his participation, and he gets an "A" for that. If you answer your teacher's Q's, then you would get A for participation. Your knowledge right now in all basic life tests are a big fat "F." Sorry pal, your pride is thick and your ego runethover. Thy eye sees through you dark soul. You poor thing. It was hard growing up in a religious home. Those years on the high sea's indoctrinated you. It was your Marxist bunkmate that got to you. I know you wanted to be a lawyer but you couldn't pass the bar and so you became a Math & Science Teacher. When did you retire?
Hysterical (and you know what I mean).

Clueless.
Did you vote for anyone in 2016? How do you feel about voting for Pedo Joe in 2020 and going Dem for the first time ever? Thanks for participating in class. The teacher would like to know why you are up all night. Please share with the class. As your teacher I am concerned for you. Be honest with your life coach, are you doing crack? I can help you. I have one spot open to go to Peru for 7 days and go deep at a very special place in Peru. I am prescribing one "trip" of ayahuasca for you Fudd. You need a big cleansing of your heart & your mind sir. Don't take this the wrong way. You need help and you need a light to open up and this stuff works wonders. I know a hubby that was facing divorce and went to Peru. He came back a loving man, confessed to his wife. She then confessed her sins and they decided to stay together. Aaron Rogers did and look at him now. I never took this stuff and don't need any, but I think it might help you.

1714343890009.png

That's one reason why his support of anti-semitic organizations is so troubling. Selling out his culture and heritage for progressive causes. He's a disgusting human being.
His son Alex is dating Huma. Like many have said, the Apple doesn't fall far from tree. Huma was married to that Weiner dude and was Killary's personal partner in evil crimes. She grew up in the Moslem Brotherhood. I'm telling you Watty there is pure evil on that man's laptop, that according to those who know what's on or were able to watch without being killed, say it's way eviler than Hunters. Killary & Huma are on it doing unthinkable evil to a little girl. He called it a "life insurance" file with a video of the evil and those in Hollywood and the occult called her Frazzledrip. 13 cops watched and all puked. 9 subsided themselves off the planet. I know your waking up. Trump can handle all the hate. Check out this video. I posted before but today President Trump Re-Truthed it from his account. This is big. Were all watching the destruction of the deep state cabal liars.

I get the goosebumps from this video. When President Trump took office the good guys (Generals) got with him to let him know the bad guys (Obama) were spying on him and making sure the rigged election was in. Somehow the cheaters were not allowed to cheat🤔. Trump won and his first promise was, "To end Human Trafficking and bring the full force and weight of the United States of America" to take down this evil group that steal people and force them into forced labor. Maid, construction, restaurants, fast food places and prostitution. These are the adults. What their doing to groom the kids and force them into insane evil will all be coming out soon. If you're on the side of kids first and protect them and women with all you got, then you will love the New Earth. I love you so much Watty.

I know person on here that voted for this clown, and they wish they never did but can't take it back. We have espola on here who did not support Killary and did not vote in 2016, yet came on here bad mouthing all of us and trump in 2017. Then for the first time voted Dem and Pedo Joe, Little Saint James and his Island tours and that son of his and the boys laptop. You say you don't support Killary, but you protect her and defend her always on here. You also defend the Biden Crime Family.

1714354675519.png

"LETTER TO JOE: Dear Joe, now that you’ve committed to Debate on the now dying Howard Stern Show, no less, let’s set it up right now. I’m ready to go anywhere that you are. We could do it in D.C., even pinpoint the White House, or in New York when your Radical Left Fascists are finished with ELECTION INTERFERENCE against your Political Opponent, ME. In any event, let’s get it done - The People of our Country deserve to know why you have allowed 15 Million People, many from Prisons and Mental Institutions, to invade our Country at our now very OPEN Southern Border, or why you want everybody to foolishly have, in 5 years, an All Electric Car, which won’t go far, is very expensive, and will be Made in China, or why you are allowing Energy Prices to skyrocket, our Economy to crash, and Inflation to reach levels that we have never seen before. Maybe you have a reason for this, & you’ll have a chance to talk about it, but let’s get the Debate going, the American People have the right to know!" Trump

Cal Poly Humboldt slams ‘lawless behavior’ of anti-Israel protests: ‘nothing to do with free speech’​

California State Polytechnic University, Humboldt issued a statement Sunday, condemning the “lawless behavior” of anti-Israel protesters who have taken over two academic buildings, and rebranded them "Intifada Hall."

That's one reason why his support of anti-semitic organizations is so troubling. Selling out his culture and heritage for progressive causes. He's a disgusting human being.
Nice story on Soros in 2004. I'm sure he's aged as well in the last 20 years as Joe Biden. Nothing to see here.

“Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,” Soros once confided on British television. “In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it.”

View attachment 20829
Nice story on Soros in 2004. I'm sure he's aged as well in the last 20 years as Joe Biden. Nothing to see here.

“Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,” Soros once confided on British television. “In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it.”

Great, let the madness begin. These people are psychopaths and do NOT belong to any party. They party with their bloodline and the club they belong to. We are their slaves. We fight wars for them, we work for them, we build their schools and Big U for them. Truly, the world was controlled by these paranoid schizophrenia psychopaths that feast off children.

"The price for gas right now is cheaper than this time last year." So STFU, get back to work slaves and stop complaining. It's all Trumps fault anyway.

1714393138242.png

Back