Today in Fascism

That dude was working with Epps and a total implant. I saw a video about this actor. The whole place that day was full of Feds, Bad cops, good cops, good Patriots, dumb Patriots and 100% infiltrators from other countries to help cause chaos. They have video of the bad cops going into men's locker room and the coming out in Trump gear. President Trump said to peacefully and patriotically protest. Some fools were there to cause problems, as all sides of political and war disputes have psychopaths and lunatics. Soros had to give his protestors raises to compete with Fastfood job.
Did the video come from one of your buddies?

I see that espola took my advice and got himself some rest. Happy Sunday to all of my brothers and sisters. Look whose getting baptized to follow the ways of Christ. Way to go Russell. I have a very dear friend who went from not believing, to believing something started all this to now loving Christ as well. All roads lead to Christ, not Rome!!!

1714310232414.png

This thread has 8,000 views this week. Lots of lurkers on here reading about Fascists assholes that have infiltrated our great country and the State of CA. I will say I probably have a 1000 of those views and I'm sure espola and his three avatars make up most of the rest. Watty has 500 and K&S has 500 views each this week. It's really just us debating the issues of the day🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love you all, even the resident forum King espola. TGIFS!!!

I can't wait to teach all of you about the real earth and soon the New Earth. The Globe was invented by the Globalist. EVERYTHING these science magicians taught us on earth is a big fat lie. To all the smartasses on here that have been brainwashed by the system, I have a few Q's for you.

Q. What does the word NASA mean in Hebrew?

Q. How come NASA starts each take off with T-minus?

Food for thought.

If you add the "T" to NASA, what word do you truly see?
If you take the "T" away from Planet, what does it spell?

Class is in session. The more degrees you fools have, the harder to learn new things. Ego has blinded so many in our educational grooming system.

This thread has 8,000 views this week. Lots of lurkers on here reading about Fascists assholes that have infiltrated our great country and the State of CA. I will say I probably have a 1000 of those views and I'm sure espola and his three avatars make up most of the rest. Watty has 500 and K&S has 500 views each this week. It's really just us debating the issues of the day🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love you all, even the resident forum King espola. TGIFS!!!
<<chuckle>>

I can't wait to teach all of you about the real earth and soon the New Earth. The Globe was invented by the Globalist. EVERYTHING these science magicians taught us on earth is a big fat lie. To all the smartasses on here that have been brainwashed by the system, I have a few Q's for you.

Q. What does the word NASA mean in Hebrew?

Q. How come NASA starts each take off with T-minus?

Food for thought.

If you add the "T" to NASA, what word do you truly see?
If you take the "T" away from Planet, what does it spell?

Class is in session. The more degrees you fools have, the harder to learn new things. Ego has blinded so many in our educational grooming system.
Coocoo.

I love it when pretty women talk dirty --

I bet you do. Your mind is on the flesh, that's why you have been wrong for the last 7 years. Dirty minds go together as much as birds of a feather stick together. You are what you think Fudd and we all know what you think.

I bet you do. Your mind is on the flesh, that's why you have been wrong for the last 7 years. Dirty minds go together as much as birds of a feather stick together. You are what you think Fudd and we all know what you think.
What do I think?

I watched a video showing how this Hamas group on the campuses is the same group called Antifa. Then they show the same dudes rioting for social justice in 2020 down in Santa Monica to kick things off. Then they went up to DC, St. Louis, Minnesota all to cause chaos. After that, the same dudes became scientist and said were all going to die unless we take poison jabs. Same group, same everything. This group also supports The MAP, The Pedo, The MTF and so many other wonderful souls. Same people man, different protest. Soros pays this groups millions & billions and hundreds to one big open society. Then that group send money down stream where the psychopaths and lunatics swim with the sharks. They hate Trump because Trump caught these freaks ordering Pizza for the hour and Hot Dogs. Yup, Obama is the leader and his wonderful wife Michelle. Watty, I have a Q for you and then I will follow up with what I think.

Q- Why is Transgender such a hot topic and all these women want a man to be on the team. Megan say's she can't for the first man that considers himself a lady can play for the Great USA. Thoughts please? espola won't answer for obvious reason. Thanks buddy. By the way, how is your Saturday in beautiful San Diego?
It's been reported that a Soros organization is paying agitators $3k-$8k for 8 hours a week to organize the anti-Israel protests. That's pretty good gig if your an idiot to spread hate.

It's been reported that a Soros organization is paying agitators $3k-$8k for 8 hours a week to organize the anti-Israel protests. That's pretty good gig if your an idiot to spread hate.
Plus, cashless bail for all those arrests so you don't have to pay to get out of jail for your crimes. Only Trump has to pay bail. Cops in Santa Monica during the 2020 riots sat by as these same bandits and agitators smashed windows and stole stuff to get the war to the next level. Remember the 5th of November and remember that the one's WHO started the riots also started 911, WW1, WW2, Covid 19, lockdowns, mask, 6 feet stay away from me and wash your hands you sinners. They & Them let them steal, riot and burn Federal buildings. Kamala helped bail these thugs out of jail before defunding the police was cool and cashless bail was in effect. They got what they wanted. Gavin let all the psychopaths out of jail early and this crazy DA in LA let's killers and rapists walk out the door. Let's not forget kneeling for one race or else. Now for real ladies to play sports in America you must except a man that considers himself a woman and let him play professional sports. The real women who go along with this bullshit are truly getting rewarded with all sorts of cash prizes. Let that sink in brother Watty. This is called infiltration at the very top, top of the money & sex food change. They worship money and sex, and many have dirty minds like espola, the church camp snake. These families have no loyalty to a country, only their own bloodline. Its why many are forced to have sex with dad in the shower. Boys & girls are all welcome in these bloodlines. Pedo is very high on the sex list and this group somehow got to the top. Gee, I wonder who helped them🤔 The men in this group deceive many with dressing up as a lady to get more of what they desire. You think all this MTF is coming out because "someday" MTFs will be professional soccer and basketball athletes? Oh no, look with your eyes and your eyes will explain WTF you're looking at. Don't be deceived. I know many men who feel like a woman, but they never say they a woman. I know women who feel like a man, but them don't tell everyone they a man. You know why? Because they don't have a penis and never will. They can buy a fake one, but they can't medically attach one from a donor. I feel for those who actually think this way. However, I do not support them taking jobs and positions away from biological women. They & Them watch us kill each other and then go to da bank. This is a very sophisticated team, and their top leader is called, "The Deceiver" for a reason. These evil bastards at the top only have criminals, Fascists, Marxists, psychopaths, lunatics, those they Bought, Bribed and Blackmailed on their team, all so they can Build Back Better for themselves. We were taught lies from the beginning. Many good people got tricked and then bought as little slaves. The one's with a mind like espola got bribed and then one's like EOTL got blackmailed.

Man found guilty of raping child will have his balls removed as punishment. A Louisiana judge has ordered a 54-year-old man to be physically castrated. This is known as a orchiectomy. In addition to the surgery, Glenn Sullivan, Sr. will also serve fifty years in prison.

I love all in the LBG community and all the other letters in between. I do not support and will call out MTFs that lie and say they a woman. It's all coming out now because you will ALL be shown on live Tel A Vision WTF these liars and tricksters have been doing behind deception. Get the🍿out, open your 👀, shut your 🤐 and listen with your👂👂. I will be your teacher and help guide you through this deception that was played on you since you were born. Together we will save the kids and protect women at all cost.

1714328265432.png

Back