Today in Fascism

A good ole agnostic I grew up with has turned to Christ as well. Anyone on here convert to the good Lord yet? It's a decision within your soul. Very soon, when the vail is lifted, everyone will see clearly the TRUTH. What you do with the TRUTH is up to you and you only. By the way, you don't have to join a church or go on Sundays at 10am. That was all about control and collecting 10% of your money. Once you know Christ and the freedom that comes with it, you be free. Some will have to have a Lt. Dan moment and that's ok. You're on your way to love & light and not hate. The church business is going to be over soon!

1714397225037.png

Wake up Sheep!!!

"Joe Biden Deciding To Rewrite Title IX is one of the most Radical and Illegal Moves From The Federal Government.

It’s an Attack on our States, it’s an Attack on our Families, and it’s an Attack on our Young Women and Girls,

In Oklahoma, We Will Not Stand For This.

We are Pursuing All Actions To Oppose this Illegal and Unconstitutional Move By The Biden Administration.

In The Meantime, WE WILL NOT COMPLY."

—Oklahoma Superintendent of Education Ryan Walter’s — the only politician with balls in America.

Truant Officer is looking for one of my students. His name is espola. He's a special need so if anyone sees him wandering around the city of San Diego please call, 1 800-LOST PUP. I used to have these control freaks looking for me when the waves were good. My 10th grade year I missed so many classes because of the waves I was told I would have to repeat 10th grade. I laughed and said, "No way."

More re-truths from President Trump. It's on folks. Q said it would take 8 years to destroy the cabal and their evil bloodline. Were almost to the finish line.

1714398781297.png

Killary was head Witch folks. What this crazy Witch was hunting will make many of you sick, some puke and some might just want to leave this place. Vampires have to do what they have to do to survive, just like a wolf. Yup, she was a Vampire Witch. I would also add what her and Huma were doing that is on Weiners Laptop from Satan will cause you all severe emotional pain, even if you're a heartless soul. Plus, she hunted Muammar like a wild animal and laughed about it. All he did was tell the big guy no to the US dollar and the Central Bank. What difference does it make you ask? This lady was the # 1 Witch on earth. Responsible for more babies killed than anyone on earth. This is espola's favorite woman, so I did lie when I said, "espola hated all women." I should have said "espola hates certain types of women." Please forgive me Fudd. The one playing her now is just an actress. It had to be done this way to wake up the sheep to the illusion they were living and the spell that was cast on them.

View attachment 20821

Okay, Crush, but according to libtards she DID get the popular vote.

I was never a Hillary supporter, a point I made in this forum more than once. I'll just add that to the list of hysterical lies about me that apparently can't stop yourself from doing.

It appears you don't support anybody. You're just here to bash Trump. Nevermind even YOU know Trump was better than Biden.

Cal Poly Humboldt slams ‘lawless behavior’ of anti-Israel protests: ‘nothing to do with free speech’​

California State Polytechnic University, Humboldt issued a statement Sunday, condemning the “lawless behavior” of anti-Israel protesters who have taken over two academic buildings, and rebranded them "Intifada Hall."

Squatters? The demotards LOVE those. Only you're not allowed to call them "squatters" now. They're not even "unhoused". They're "votes."

The truth that the protestors purposely or ignorantly ignore:

"Hamas has before it a proposal that is extraordinarily, extraordinarily generous on the part of Israel," Blinken said at a meeting of the World Economic Forum in the Saudi capital Riyadh. "The only thing standing between the people of Gaza and a ceasefire is Hamas. They have to decide and they have to decide quickly," he said.

I think this Russell dude is Dad, EOTL, Husker Du and espola all in one. These losers come on Truth Social and share vile things. Maybe this is Notinyourface?

1714402260823.png

OK class. Video time. No sleeping either during the film. It's only 10 minutes. It does have the video President Trump re-truthed but it all ties together. Once you watch, please respond with thoughts. If you don't emoji or respond, you will 100% fail my class. A big fat F!! Scotty Films has put together a little puzzle for those who are asleep in my class or for those who are not listening. You can call me names, it's ok. I want espola, Dad, Husker Du, tenacious, EOTL, Surf Futbol, Thelonggame, evil goalie, Fact, Kicker, Coupa, messy and all the rest of you to watch. People are finally waking up from being hypnotized. I'm serious, I know people who hated Trump and voted for Joe and now they have switched 100%. Total 180. Harlem and the Bronx are all in with Trump.

Back