The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Please continue.
Well, if truth be told, the Nanny trade market is huge in San Diego. The illegal immigrant is told if she comes to America, she has to be a Nanny for 5 years to pay off her debt. Young boys under 14 come here to work the farm for $3 an hour because it's a hell of lot more than $6 a day.

Please continue.
We caught you, Husker Du, the men who lie and cheat in youth soccer, Obama, Biden, Bush Clan and many others who did unthinkable things to people. Your time is up pal. You and Husker Du will have dreams of a planet that is ruled by The Christ. Christ is not some man leader dude that we will all bow down to 24/7, go to church on Sunday and in fact every day, sing, worship, pray and then wake up and do it again. Your fear has you bad sir. Christ is a consciousness and it's in every one of us. You get to decide to follow the ways of Christ or be all on your own.

1711635319432.png

So you are fine with defrauding banks and under reporting taxable income?
And this case isn’t the one about threats to democracy just the rule of law. t is a criminal and threat to democracy (if it benefits him). Al Capone was more of a patriot than the donald.

Are you okay with protecting certain "folks" from being investigated for tax evasion?

So you are fine with defrauding banks and under reporting taxable income?
And this case isn’t the one about threats to democracy just the rule of law. t is a criminal and threat to democracy (if it benefits him). Al Capone was more of a patriot than the donald.

Are you fine with singling out 1 person because he took your lunch money, bought food and ate it right in front of you?

You're like a jaded ex-girlfriend.

What a coincidence! Ukraine is paying off JoeTato's mortgage.
Yup. It's all being revealed like a movie. If you tell people the truth, they will call you crazy. If you show them the truth, then 92% will flip. Once normal Libs and good people are both sides see what these sick fucks have done to children, the world will turn on them so bad they won't be able to walk down the street. MK Ultra is very read dude. Tel A Vision is very real. I got rid of mine 4 years ago. I can't watch sports. Something is off.

This is who were dealing with. Devil tried to get Jesus to take the world as his Oyster, but he told "IT" to buzz off. So, it looks like the Devil picked another group that is sickos and the only way to join the club is to blow another man and then take it from behind to win all the prizes that come with selling one's soul for fame & riches. Casting calls. Top actresses like Jennifer Lopez shared horror stories of being with a man who roughed her up and manhandled her. I saw a story of a 15-year-old blond boy who spent 48 hours with Puff Daddy.

The Law Group of Cisker & Fudd. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

236ddb474aea3ff7.jpg

It's called a controlled statement of guess from crush. Multisport asked on numerous occasions to cough up what you're paying your illegal immigrant Nanny dude. No response. Keep in mind that you sir is the one who told us all you took in a Nanny because no one legal would work for chump change or free in your case. Poor Nanny:eek:
...and the legend continues to grow!

Listen to this fucktard. Tell me, libs, is he stupid or does he just lie every time his mouth opens?

He has this weird obsession with trying to be relatable, but has to lie to do so (ie his kitchen fire, Beau died in combat, etc.)

...and the legend continues to grow!
I got you under the lights now espola. You support men saying their girls and beat the girl in sports and take showers with girls. You chuckle at the thought you perv. You support MAP. You support Creepy Joe and the things he did to poor Ash and selling our country down the river to Ukraine and China. You support Uncle Saint James and his private virgin Island land. You love Hunter so much you defend him on here as much as I defend President Trump and the MAGA Disciples of Christ. You want babies killed. You want force mask, force jabs and force labor for your poor Nanny immigrant. How much you pay dude? Those poor girls at Church Camp. Then the attacks you have had on poor little ole me. Dude, 6 years now of coming after crush and people are now seeing what I was saying. Begging Dom to ban me for life. That didn't work so you told everyone to ignore and censor me and call me stupid, a moron, a liar and a idiot. Like I said 6 years ago, when your mask is off, then all will see the kind of human you truly are. There is no escape and no way out of the light. You call me a liar which is so funny. General Flynn is the guy who knows where the bodies are buried. Obama and Biden tried to destroy this man's life. President Trump won in a landslide in 2020. He and the Military knew you & they were going to cheat. Trump told us this would happen. Well, 11.3 was stollen. Remember the 5th of November loser. I bet something will happen that will stop the election or at least force the military to step in and go to paper ballots and one day voting. It will become a "Day to Vote." Voting Day will become a Holiday of sorts and party time. You fuckers cheat and your cheating took our freedom of speech, freedom to bear as much arms as you want and cheating the life of a baby in mom's tummy. There is actually two bodies in one body and someone like crush has to speak up for those innocent little babies that are alive & kicking in mom's belly. Roe lied about being pared and Doctor of BS said baby is just a cell with no feelings until baby comes out. Our beloved State will allow you to kill your kid up until birth, Insane!!! No more mail in cheating espola will be allowed this time so you will see Trump win in a landslide like nothing your fucking eyes have witnessed. Then Trump will control the House & Senate and the whole world and we as a country we kick ass again. our doors will always be open to good and hard-working folks wh come through open door and not under a fence or just hope over fence. Your ass will be out 100%. You do know your squad cheated and the military has it all?

1711643748368.png

I got you under the lights now espola. You support men saying their girls and beat the girl in sports and take showers with girls. You chuckle at the thought you perv. You support MAP. You support Creepy Joe and the things he did to poor Ash and selling our country down the river to Ukraine and China. You support Uncle Saint James and his private virgin Island land. You love Hunter so much you defend him on here as much as I defend President Trump and the MAGA Disciples of Christ. You want babies killed. You want force mask, force jabs and force labor for your poor Nanny immigrant. How much you pay dude? Those poor girls at Church Camp. Then the attacks you have had on poor little ole me. Dude, 6 years now of coming after crush and people are now seeing what I was saying. Begging Dom to ban me for life. That didn't work so you told everyone to ignore and censor me and call me stupid, a moron, a liar and a idiot. Like I said 6 years ago, when your mask is off, then all will see the kind of human you truly are. There is no escape and no way out of the light. You call me a liar which is so funny. General Flynn is the guy who knows where the bodies are buried. Obama and Biden tried to destroy this man's life. President Trump won in a landslide in 2020. He and the Military knew you & they were going to cheat. Trump told us this would happen. Well, 11.3 was stollen. Remember the 5th of November loser. I bet something will happen that will stop the election or at least force the military to step in and go to paper ballots and one day voting. It will become a "Day to Vote." Voting Day will become a Holiday of sorts and party time. You fuckers cheat and your cheating took our freedom of speech, freedom to bear as much arms as you want and cheating the life of a baby in mom's tummy. There is actually two bodies in one body and someone like crush has to speak up for those innocent little babies that are alive & kicking in mom's belly. Roe lied about being pared and Doctor of BS said baby is just a cell with no feelings until baby comes out. Our beloved State will allow you to kill your kid up until birth, Insane!!! No more mail in cheating espola will be allowed this time so you will see Trump win in a landslide like nothing your fucking eyes have witnessed. Then Trump will control the House & Senate and the whole world and we as a country we kick ass again. our doors will always be open to good and hard-working folks wh come through open door and not under a fence or just hope over fence. Your ass will be out 100%. You do know your squad cheated and the military has it all?

View attachment 20366
Liar.

(But I repeat myself)

He has this weird obsession with trying to be relatable, but has to lie to do so (ie his kitchen fire, Beau died in combat, etc.)

Maybe there used to be some portion of the bridge that had a railroad track connecting D.C. to his Puerto Rican neighborhood in Delaware.

Liar.

(But I repeat myself)
espola and Husker Du support this crime family. I do feel sorry for the girls that grow up around these men. What did Jr. Jill do to protect the children? No Name's wife told the GOP that everyone knew up Jeffrey's & both Bill's desires for underage girls. She committed a crime by not letting the cops know about their behavior.

1711656905639.png

Back