The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

They took the bait and are all busted!!!

Truck dude sales flags, just like Trump is selling Bibles. Get in on the action Husker Du. Husker Du, you are TDS!!! He has risen and may his love and forgiveness touch your heart. My lord has risen. Michael is just waiting for the Trumpet Sound, and he will be here with thousands x thousands x's of Angels to help us finish off the one you seem to worship. Do you see how "They" & "Them" are trying to make the Transgender "Thing" the way of the land and very normal. Throw in the MAP and PEDO folk. My buddy knows someone whose dd lost her GK spot to MTF. It might come out on the news and if it does, I will share even more with you. This is just wrong. Katt Williams is calling many of you "Plants." Installed cheaters with talent. Pay for Play has a new meaning.

Rachel on the beach celebrating Transgender Visible Day. "May the Lord shine his light on me." Rachel

Extra rolls to play with when you play with Rachel 😘😘😘😘😘😘

1711891895161.png

Jim Jones charged his flock big time. If you wanted to be a member, you needed to give at least 10% of your income and later die for being a member. I won't go into details with all the other brainwashing techniques he used on the woman, but this guy was insane. Plus, his kool-aid killed people. Trumps kool-aid is all-natural fruit juice.

Watch this real video of the real "t" Cisker & Fudd.

Trump took down the Cabal. It's not QAnon, it's Q and then Anons who play detective. I take what the Anons find and then throw it on the forum. You get all in a hissy fit when my information becomes false, like I lied. I will always eat crow espola when I'm wrong or posted something that turns out to be wrong or false. I was right about the BS Covid 19. I was right about the division caused by the mask and back away jack 6 feet or else. I was right about it was only the beginning that free lap dances if you get the first jab and free fries in NYC. It was, "no jab or your fired!!!" I was 100% right not to take any jabs. I have my health espola. thank God.

He’s had more underage girls and paid for more abortions than ted nugent, Ron Jeremy and Wilt Chamberlain combined. He’s a POS.
This 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆is TDS!!! @Secretserviceteam. You might want to look into this Husker Du avatar. Husker Du also said the kids that go missing are just runaways and now he's accusing President Trump, The Commander & Chief of are brave men and women of the arm forces, the very thing Hunter & Joe have been doing their entire life.

Gee look the liar lied . . . again. It’s all he’s good at.

You want a list of all the times JoeTato lied? Or is it only a problem when Trump does it, hypocrite?

They and Thems are pushing this Trans thing out to a point that makes you SYFH numerous times. Like I said many times before, if you want to play dress up and be a girl for a night, then go for it. However, just because you like playing a girl, does not make you a female.

1711929917640.png

The original trump ad is funny enough on its own. t is a raving lying lunatic with absolutely zero moral credibility. He’s had more underage girls and paid for more abortions than ted nugent, Ron Jeremy and Wilt Chamberlain combined. He’s a POS.
This will help you over the next 7 months.

7210933afb26b0ea.jpg

Back