The Georgia Indictment

Have you been holding your breath since 2015? That's how long the libtards have been putting Trump in jail.
The NY indictment cites crimes committed by t and his financial accomplices even before 2015. He would have been better off just to continue his TV role as America's favorite asshole.

The NY indictment cites crimes committed by t and his financial accomplices even before 2015. He would have been better off just to continue his TV role as America's favorite asshole.

Instead he gave it up to be president and even YOU know he did a better job than Biden has. Like I said before, they're both assholes. Biden is as dishonest as anyone that's ever been in politics, but Trump did a decent job and Biden has been a complete failure.

... what's funny, though, is how you routinely ignore valid points made here about Biden's dishonesty, Biden's lack of integrity, Biden stealing documents as a senator, Biden having constant financial scrutiny. For an 'independent' like you, that must be tough to play dumb. I'd have more respect if you just ran and hid from these comments like Dad and others have.

Instead he gave it up to be president and even YOU know he did a better job than Biden has. Like I said before, they're both assholes. Biden is as dishonest as anyone that's ever been in politics, but Trump did a decent job and Biden has been a complete failure.

... what's funny, though, is how you routinely ignore valid points made here about Biden's dishonesty, Biden's lack of integrity, Biden stealing documents as a senator, Biden having constant financial scrutiny. For an 'independent' like you, that must be tough to play dumb. I'd have more respect if you just ran and hid from these comments like Dad and others have.
I have already posted that my wish is for Biden to announce he will not run again.

And he is still not t.

A theory advanced by reporter Greg Bluestein of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution -- t will surrender at the Fulton County Jail at the same time as the Fox News GOP candidates' debate.

"And I know you mentioned at the top of the show there's a chance he could do it on debate day next Wednesday, and that's what the political minds here in Georgia are all talking about — the possibility that he could do counter-programming to the debate."

I have already posted that my wish is for Biden to announce he will not run again.

And he is still not t.

That's only because you know he'll die of old age before then. Nevermind he's a blithering idiot. That doesn't concern you.

You're right... he's not Trump. He's not even HALF the leader Trump was and you've proven that by the inability to credit Biden with any accomplishments of any kind. The only reason Biden got ANY votes is because the libtard media portrayed Trump as the anti-Christ. Now we've seen what a lying, treasonous "president" JoeTato really is. I'd imagine millions of libtards won't make that mistake a 2nd time.

What's more, Fudd, is the dems have NOBODY in the works to lead that party to a victory. I PRAY Newsom is the candidate. He might be a bigger, asshole dirtbag than Briben himself. The debates between Gavin and Heels Up would be epic.

And he is still not t.
Who do you think will replace President Biden? I know you and Husker were open to a Liz Cheney run for 2024. Who would you like to see win it all and help make country amazing again?

This will be a hard sell..

Trying to prosecute President Trump for believing that the election was stolen on the basis that he knew it was a lie. How can you prove that? Especially in a country where we are told that people can identify as anything they choose..even cat's.

You can't pick and choose when you want to live in fantasyland yet this is exactly what people are doing.

A theory advanced by reporter Greg Bluestein of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution -- t will surrender at the Fulton County Jail at the same time as the Fox News GOP candidates' debate.

"And I know you mentioned at the top of the show there's a chance he could do it on debate day next Wednesday, and that's what the political minds here in Georgia are all talking about — the possibility that he could do counter-programming to the debate."
Is your memory back yet? No?

C'mon Richard. Don't be scared. You'll just be eating crow..

That would be a classic Trump move. Most of the time Trump's antics are just to yank the chain of the media and his detractors. They always seem to fall for his stunts hook, line and sinker with a heavy amount of faux outrage. Of course, his die-hards love it.

This will be a hard sell..

Trying to prosecute President Trump for believing that the election was stolen on the basis that he knew it was a lie. How can you prove that? Especially in a country where we are told that people can identify as anything they choose..even cat's.

You can't pick and choose when you want to live in fantasyland yet this is exactly what people are doing.

Makes perfect sense. Adam Schiffty wiped his ass, held up the paper and said, "here's the Russian collusion evidence."

I think it's the 3rd time I've posted this for you. Does your hypocrisy meter ever say, "TILT"? How do you know they're Trump supporters? Oh wait... silly me... you libtards never need evidence to badmouth Trump. :rolleyes:

Back