The Georgia Indictment

From t today on !Truth Social --

"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!"

I'm holding my breath waiting.

(NOT!).

Would you prefer criminals are pampered?
I think it is more likely that t will be arrested, fingerprinted, DNA-sampled, mugshot, and then let loose after pleading Not Guilty multiple times. If the judge lays on conditions such as that he not contact any of his co-conspirators or threaten witnesses, he could end up in more severe restraint.

I think it is more likely that t will be arrested, fingerprinted, DNA-sampled, mugshot, and then let loose after pleading Not Guilty multiple times. If the judge lays on conditions such as that he not contact any of his co-conspirators or threaten witnesses, he could end up in more severe restraint.
I'm curious and nosey with this question in my mind. If you were chosen to set free one prisoner between Hunter or Trump, who would you release? Fani might just be the one to take down T and have T, the former Commander in Chief of the Armed forces, put away for life in Fulton County, where bed bugs are waiting to eat T alive. He deserves a death like that, just like those puppies that sick Dr. Fruad used to have their little faces eaten alive from fire ants.

They do alot of fishing in Georgia...
Let's see what the catch or better yet prove...
To this day Hillary claims Trump stole the 2016 election and was am "illegitimate president"...
How many emails and Blackberry's did she erase or smash...?
This will be a circus.

They do alot of fishing in Georgia...
Let's see what the catch or better yet prove...
To this day Hillary claims Trump stole the 2016 election and was am "illegitimate president"...
How many emails and Blackberry's did she erase or smash...?
This will be a circus.
Starting with the toothless lions --

If you prefer to not even touch CNN, try this --

No, I prefer to touch CNN and MSNBC... same way I touch FOX. I want to to know what lies are being spread to a good portion of the American flock. Sheep don't read indictments. They prefer to lithen to Jake Tapper and hith truth thpeakerth at CNN or Scarborough and his mistress wife at MSNBS. That way they can just be told what to think.

From t today on !Truth Social --

"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!"

I'm holding my breath waiting.

(NOT!).

Have you been holding your breath since 2015? That's how long the libtards have been putting Trump in jail.

Back