The Georgia Indictment

"Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issued arrest warrants for those who are charged. I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday the 25th day of Aug., 2023."

DA Fani Willis

They indicted T and his Gang of Criminals before they even took up a vote with the GJ. DA Fani Willias made her pitch to the good folks of Georgie that she would get T and boy did she. She also got Rudy. Get get em you guys. Marxist Warlocks & Witches took over the Dems & Rhinos by buying them, bribing them and blackmailing them. My pal is just like the fools on here and is all excited again. 6 years of total BS and they finally got the 4th indictment after two impeachments gone bad. He texted me and said that T and Rudy are done for because Fani does not mess around. What a bunch of losers who lie, cheat and steal so they win. PAY-FOR-PLAY is over! Karma is coming hard for you losers! Another family I know is grieving the loss of their young child who suddenly just died for no good reason.

This is where T has to turn himself in to be booked by 8/25. The Fulton County Jail is insane. A family is suing the jail because their son was allegedly eaten alive by bed bugs & insects. If T is found guilty, this is where T will spend time for his crime of saying, "Election is rigged & I call Election Interference as sitting President." As the Commander in Chief, he has every right to question and challenge the rigged election. Stacey Abrams 100% said she was cheated on and she was not indicted.

1692110041801.png

Fulton County Jail inmate LaShawn Thompson's family says he died after allegedly being eaten alive by insects and bedbugs. (Harper Law Firm)

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is actively investigating the jail where former President Donald Trump may be booked after his arrest in Fulton County.
DOJ opened an investigation into conditions inside the Fulton County Jail last month after an "extensive" review of publicly-available information. That review included a report about LaShawn Thompson, an inmate who died in September 2022 after he was allegedly eaten alive by bugs in his cell.
An autopsy said Thompson died of complications due to severe neglect and major contributing causes as untreated schizophrenia, dehydration, malnourishment and severe body insect infestation. His death was ruled a homicide.

"These autopsy findings confirm that Lashawn was killed by the extreme neglect of the Fulton County Jail and its staff," Ben Crump, a civil rights attorney representing Thompson's family in a lawsuit against the jail, said in a May 22 statement. "He was dehydrated, malnourished, and his body was infested inside and out with insects — it is truly one of the most horrific cases we have seen."

Libtards are going to keep dreaming shit up because they know it's their only chance. You can't whine and cry about Trump for 4-years, offer up JoeTato and Kamaltoe as an "improvement" and stay in power.

My favorite part, though, is how Trump's poll numbers go up after every witch hunt.

Good ol' CNN... the trusted name in partisan reporting. I think MSNBC may be the only other network that's more Trump obsessed. Funny... because the only chance either network has to stay in business is if Trump wins again.

This will be an interesting one. Whether it holds any legal water, I do see Trump's attorneys' fighting initially on due process issues, since the indictment was issued prior to the grand jury vote. Ultimately, I think it comes down to the electors issue. It's going to be tough to convict someone on "find me 12,000 votes". I also don't see how they can force a trial in 6 months when it took them 2 1/2 years to charge and given the number of defendants. Of course, anything is possible in today's environment.

Good ol' CNN... the trusted name in partisan reporting. I think MSNBC may be the only other network that's more Trump obsessed. Funny... because the only chance either network has to stay in business is if Trump wins again.
The only thing in there is a link to the indictment text.

This will be an interesting one. Whether it holds any legal water, I do see Trump's attorneys' fighting initially on due process issues, since the indictment was issued prior to the grand jury vote. Ultimately, I think it comes down to the electors issue. It's going to be tough to convict someone on "find me 12,000 votes". I also don't see how they can force a trial in 6 months when it took them 2 1/2 years to charge and given the number of defendants. Of course, anything is possible in today's environment.
Is this comment from your fence bro? Did you read about Caleb White dying of cardiac arrest the other day playing hoops? 17 years old. I am 100% convinced that Trump, Space Force and God Almighty has the goods on these corrupt bastards and it's only a matter of time for Karma to do it;s thang. These losers who cheat, lie and steal from us 24/7 loot the rest that is left. These liars have destroyed our country. We're waiting for folks like you to wake up and get off their fence. My bff's mom hates Trump so much she say's "cheating, stealing and lying is a must to get of that evil pig." Crazy enviroment sure rings true.

I figured today would be a good day to make one of my foray's into the forum. I wasn't wrong.

I see that Espola and the poster, formerly known as Ratpatrol, are both eagerly supporting all things anti- Trump.

M.I.A. is Wez, Andy, Sheriff Joe and others. Did everyone change their names?

Does anyone really believe that FP Trump will be a fair trial? Fani isn't exactly bipartisian in her beliefs (her Dad being former Black Panther) and neither are her constituents.

Did Hillary finally get all her hard drives cleaned up? Did President Biden find his coke? Where is Epstein again? Better yet, where's his client list again? Did they locate the contents of Hunter Bidens laptop? They did? Oh. Did they release what was on it? Hillary Clinton is the last person on Earth that should be passing judgement on anyone getting indicted. You know, Bills eleventh hour agreement to avoid being indicted. Oh wait. Maybe she is the best to comment on it. She can tell President Trump how to avoid being indicted and just pay a fine.

This is where T has to turn himself in to be booked by 8/25. The Fulton County Jail is insane. A family is suing the jail because their son was allegedly eaten alive by bed bugs & insects. If T is found guilty, this is where T will spend time for his crime of saying, "Election is rigged & I call Election Interference as sitting President." As the Commander in Chief, he has every right to question and challenge the rigged election. Stacey Abrams 100% said she was cheated on and she was not indicted.

View attachment 17807
Would you prefer criminals are pampered?

Back