OMG

Everytime you post that you look like an idiot. But don't let anyone stop you, I enjoy watching you flounder...
I always forget which of you idiots I'm responding to.
So Multi is telling me I'm floundering when I respond to "Outlaw" saying Dem votes come from dead people and "illegals," after I point out that the Dems received more votes in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections and more votes in the most recent midterms.
So your response, Multi, makes all the sense in the world...if you are you or Outlaw or some of the other dummies on here who operate in some kind of conspiracy bizarre world, instead of dealing with facts.

So Multi is telling me I'm floundering when I respond to "Outlaw" saying Dem votes come from dead people and "illegals," after I point out that the Dems received more votes in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections and more votes in the most recent midterms.
So your response, Multi, makes all the sense in the world...if you are you or Outlaw or some of the other dummies on here who operate in some kind of conspiracy bizarre world, instead of dealing with facts.
You feel better now?

I know that you're a jealous white loser. Step up and compete with the blacks and Latinos, loser. I know you can do it.

Compete? At what... crime? You're already forcing NFL teams to interview you for coaching jobs... despite being over 75% of the player population. Maybe you meant all the racial diversity in the NBA... where LeMoron still complains that they work for white slave owners. Or did you mean college... where admission requirements are already lowered for you? What we need are all white colleges... or all brown colleges... then we can compete with all black colleges. Wait, isn't that racist? No... Black Entertainment Television is racist.

No, you're an idiot because "most votes", however illegally you obtained them, has never mattered in U.S. history. Might have something to do with our nation not wanting the election to be decided by 4 states.

No, you're an idiot because "most votes", however illegally you obtained them, has never mattered in U.S. history. Might have something to do with our nation not wanting the election to be decided by 4 states.
Lots and lots of Dem votes! Welcome to California!

Compete? At what... crime? You're already forcing NFL teams to interview you for coaching jobs... despite being over 75% of the player population. Maybe you meant all the racial diversity in the NBA... where LeMoron still complains that they work for white slave owners. Or did you mean college... where admission requirements are already lowered for you? What we need are all white colleges... or all brown colleges... then we can compete with all black colleges. Wait, isn't that racist? No... Black Entertainment Television is racist.
Somebody’s jeallll-ous. You can’t compete with black and brown? Prefer #MAGA, huh? I get it.

They are only black when they need to be.

Yep. I've yet to see anybody find me evidence that Kaepernick cared, or did anything for, black folks prior to his sorry ass getting benched. Wasn't until he needed some sympathy that he reminded people he was oppressed. And where is old Kaep now that he's gotten paid? Still out fighting the good fight? LMAO!

I dont get jealous.
Its a waste of time and energy.
More importantly I have a question.
Went into the walls of my new house and saw so much galvanized pipe (old house) blended with the copper in master bath. Very weird. Is the safe thing, while it’s all open, to replace all the galvanized and make it all copper, or am I safe with the galvanized portions including those joints?

Back