OMG

See now you’re an idiot. Everybody who says we let in illegal immigrants “because they vote for Democrats” is a complete idiot.
Dems received more votes in ‘92, ‘96, 2000,2008, 2012 and 2016. That’s why you’re an idiot.

That's the only reason you want them here. You sure as shit didn't lose sleep over them when Obama built the cages and both he, Hillary and her swinging dick husband, ALL said the same thing... "we need closed borders". Libtard hypocrites.

P.S. - You accepted votes from dead people. Who are you kidding with "more"?

That's the only reason you want them here. You sure as shit didn't lose sleep over them when Obama built the cages and both he, Hillary and her swinging dick husband, ALL said the same thing... "we need closed borders". Libtard hypocrites.

P.S. - You accepted votes from dead people. Who are you kidding with "more"?

Hey man give me some of your drugs. I want to believe in fairy tales too.
That’s 92, 96, 2000, 2008, 2012 and 2016. Dems get more votes. Or did I say that already?
Or they let undocumented immigrants come to CA because they need more Dem votes here? You idiot.

Hey man give me some of your drugs. I want to believe in fairy tales too.
That’s 92, 96, 2000, 2008, 2012 and 2016. Dems get more votes. Or did I say that already?
Or they let undocumented immigrants come to CA because they need more Dem votes here? You idiot.

Fairly tales? I just gave you your hypocrisy in video format. Oh, one more little detail... "most" votes has never mattered in United States history. "Ever"... as in, "never".

P.S. - Did you hear Bath House Barry say, "everyone learn English"? LMAO!

Plays the victim? You mean when Soros paid unemployed libtards to attend his rallies and act like uncivilized mutants? Or are you referring to the tolerant left that chases conservatives out of restaurants and threatens them with physical harm after following them home? Trump doesn't blow smoke up your ass like Obama. I've never seen another human love listening to himself as much as the blowhard that racked up more national debt than all his predecessors combined. But you're right... a lying, frumpy battleaxe, that lacked the backbone to leave her husband, after he pegged an intern with a cigar in the Oval Office, is a much better role model.
1. Yes, he does. 2. I don’t have time for you wacko shit like “Soros rallies.” What’s that? 3. I’m totally against chasing the idiots out of restaurants or publicly abusing them. They’re just ignorant, but they have as many rights as I do to be anywhere if they’re not spouting hate. 4. You’re super jealous about Obama...so are many white losers. 5. Yes, Hillary a much better role model than Trump. Gross and phony, but better. As are all of the current crop of Dem candidates.

Oh look... MORE votes for you liberal idiots. Looks like Pocahontas wants to nail down the millennial votes, too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-student-debt-bill-james-clyburn-224830726.html

So who is left? You have the dead vote, the illegal vote, the prison convict vote and now the 20-something vote. Anybody else you can buy at the expense of the American taxpayer?
92, 96, ‘00, ‘08, ‘12, ‘16. We have lots of votes!
I think 2018 there were votes, too!

Fairly tales? I just gave you your hypocrisy in video format. Oh, one more little detail... "most" votes has never mattered in United States history. "Ever"... as in, "never".

P.S. - Did you hear Bath House Barry say, "everyone learn English"? LMAO!
Facts have no place in liberal arguments.

1. Yes, he does. 2. I don’t have time for you wacko shit like “Soros rallies.” What’s that? 3. I’m totally against chasing the idiots out of restaurants or publicly abusing them. They’re just ignorant, but they have as many rights as I do to be anywhere if they’re not spouting hate. 4. You’re super jealous about Obama...so are many white losers. 5. Yes, Hillary a much better role model than Trump. Gross and phony, but better. As are all of the current crop of Dem candidates.
I think you are ready for a trump hat.

You are more than welcome, he doesn’t seem the outdoor type.
Truth is, I could use both. Except I can’t be beat grilling a steak or making eggs.
Ya see, the difference between me and you idiots is that I know what I don’t know and I don’t hesitate to admit it.

Know this... Trump will win a 2nd term and you libtards have only yourselves to blame. Everyday you morons try to outdo the other with "FREE" this and "FREE" that. What a joke. Even moderate liberals clown you losers. Hopefully the Latin bartender keeps running her mouth and chasing sanity away like she did Amazon.

Coocoo.

Plays the victim? You mean when Soros paid unemployed libtards to attend his rallies and act like uncivilized mutants? Or are you referring to the tolerant left that chases conservatives out of restaurants and threatens them with physical harm after following them home? Trump doesn't blow smoke up your ass like Obama. I've never seen another human love listening to himself as much as the blowhard that racked up more national debt than all his predecessors combined. But you're right... a lying, frumpy battleaxe, that lacked the backbone to leave her husband, after he pegged an intern with a cigar in the Oval Office, is a much better role model.

Coocoo.

Truth is, I could use both. Except I can’t be beat grilling a steak or making eggs.
Ya see, the difference between me and you idiots is that I know what I don’t know and I don’t hesitate to admit it.
I will even bring some of Sheriff Joe’s famous beef jerky, looking for an investor, BTW.

Back