OMG

You mean the lefty science that ignores nature and claims that there is more then two genders? That science?

Did you figure out the correlation between the dumb Obama voters yet? If not, I'll throw you in with all the other liberal morons blindly following your non binary faithless leaders.
You are so dumb you keep not making any sense. What science are you talking about, numbnuts? I’ve not heard of science saying if you’re born with balls you’re not male. Only some social scientists could possibly suggest that.
Dummies voted for Trump...he caters to dummies.

"Contrary to expectations, the paternity test determined that Bill Clinton was not Danney Williams’ father"

What Paternity test.....!

And second of all dumbshit Spola....

You need to do an RFLP to determine accurate paternity....
They claim they did a PCR in 1999 and we don't know if :
A. It was even conducted.
B. If they used " Cheek " cells from both individuals.
C. What/Where was this done and " who " conducted it.

You just " Parrot " info from the " Lame Stream Media "
without doing any research....

DCoh5niXcAElDYz

t would have just made her have an abortion.

Trump " may " have had affairs, but he has NEVER been documented
with Arkansas " Prostitutes " who had a high probability of " STD's "

But HRC is definitely afflicted with TDS which does lead to STD's if
she hasn't already got them from WJC over the years....

You mean the lefty science that ignores nature and claims that there is more then two genders? That science?

Did you figure out the correlation between the dumb Obama voters yet? If not, I'll throw you in with all the other liberal morons blindly following your non binary faithless leaders.

Even at the basic chromosomal level, there are more than 2 genders - more than just XX and XY. I thought you were educated.

I agree with you there. Miller is exposed as an ass clown for bringing up lies and strawman arguments in his debate with Acosta and others. Did you notice the people laughing at him?

And now that Mr. Miller has given up the pitiful spray-on hair attempt, he has the Fredo look --

You are so dumb you keep not making any sense. What science are you talking about, numbnuts? I’ve not heard of science saying if you’re born with balls you’re not male. Only some social scientists could possibly suggest that.
Dummies voted for Trump...he caters to dummies.
What the heck are babbling about? You sure have been having a difficult time following along lately... you OK Wez? Going through some issues at work or home? Sorry to hear that Legend.. maybe Messy can give you a loan.

What the heck are babbling about? You sure have been having a difficult time following along lately... you OK Wez? Going through some issues at work or home? Sorry to hear that Legend.. maybe Messy can give you a loan.
Good idea to change the subject, fool.

65B36695-BDB1-4E24-ABB2-F7BE23F0FA07.jpeg
Fair enough.
But instead we got a different kind of spineless leadership, one who plays the victim, acts impulsively, caters to stupidity, doesn’t respect people, lies on a daily basis and is a horrible role model for our children.
But it’s still all about the economy, so he only loses if that turns downward. Shame on us.
Word.

See now you’re an idiot. Everybody who says we let in illegal immigrants “because they vote for Democrats” is a complete idiot.
Dems received more votes in ‘92, ‘96, 2000,2008, 2012 and 2016. That’s why you’re an idiot.
You still don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

I agree with you there. Miller is exposed as an ass clown for bringing up lies and strawman arguments in his debate with Acosta and others. Did you notice the people laughing at him?

Know this... Trump will win a 2nd term and you libtards have only yourselves to blame. Everyday you morons try to outdo the other with "FREE" this and "FREE" that. What a joke. Even moderate liberals clown you losers. Hopefully the Latin bartender keeps running her mouth and chasing sanity away like she did Amazon.

Fair enough.
But instead we got a different kind of spineless leadership, one who plays the victim, acts impulsively, caters to stupidity, doesn’t respect people, lies on a daily basis and is a horrible role model for our children.
But it’s still all about the economy, so he only loses if that turns downward. Shame on us.

Plays the victim? You mean when Soros paid unemployed libtards to attend his rallies and act like uncivilized mutants? Or are you referring to the tolerant left that chases conservatives out of restaurants and threatens them with physical harm after following them home? Trump doesn't blow smoke up your ass like Obama. I've never seen another human love listening to himself as much as the blowhard that racked up more national debt than all his predecessors combined. But you're right... a lying, frumpy battleaxe, that lacked the backbone to leave her husband, after he pegged an intern with a cigar in the Oval Office, is a much better role model.

Back