New Girls DA Clubs Announced

If you have a study that says playing 75 straight minutes does not substantially increase the risk of an ACL tear, but 90 minutes does, I'm with you. If it is a long study, please direct me to the relevant passages. I'll be waiting eagerly . . . probably forever.

If you read any of the studies or articles I've already posted, you would realize I have already provided the information you requested. Instead let me leave you with a GDA stat of the day: more than 20 clubs (so far) thought GDA was so great that they quit in the first 1 1/2 years.

Instead let me leave you with a GDA stat of the day: more than 20 clubs (so far) thought GDA was so great that they quit in the first 1 1/2 years.

I think it's more like a dozen or so, but your point still stands. The flip side is that more than 50 clubs have quit ECNL in the past 1 1/2 years. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative, though.

If you read any of the studies or articles I've already posted, you would realize I have already provided the information you requested. Instead let me leave you with a GDA stat of the day: more than 20 clubs (so far) thought GDA was so great that they quit in the first 1 1/2 years.

I could not find the relevant information supporting your position in any of the studies you posted, that is why I requested direction to a specific page or passage. I'm still waiting . . . Your full of sh*t clock is ticking.

I'm sure it was due to your extremely high estrogen levels. You need to listen to all my advice and not just some of it.
That's it. Nothing more than that. You resort to lame childish remarks. Ha, you obviously have nothing left to spew that we have not heard.
On a different note, earlier you accused me of painting a false picture of you. In reality you have smeared your agenda and personality in words throughout this forum. Essentially you have given us a palate full of different shades/hues to pull from. And left us a canvas with a paint by number picture.

I think it's more like a dozen or so, but your point still stands. The flip side is that more than 50 clubs have quit ECNL in the past 1 1/2 years. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative, though.
That's some fake news right there. http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/member-clubs/confernces/2016-2017-ecnl-club-map-2/
See the ECNL club map the year before DA started. By the end of this year, roughly only 20 clubs that were part of ECNL will be remaining in GDA. Not sure where you got "more than 50" from, but "I guess that doesn't fit your narrative, though." Keep spinning.

New account as of yesterday. How convient for you to open another.
Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. But seriously, are you really going to get that butthurt and offended because I posted a link and corrected somebody on some fake information? Let me know if anything I posted is incorrect, and stop taking this stuff so seriously. I'm a new poster, and it's just a link. It's ok man, it's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. But seriously, are you really going to get that butthurt and offended because I posted a link and corrected somebody on some fake information? Let me know if anything I posted is incorrect, and stop taking this stuff so seriously. I'm a new poster, and it's just a link. It's ok man, it's not the end of the world.
Ha, not at all. It’s your attempt to conceal oneself through another handle. Or are you just a long time lurker who decided to finally sign up and pick this thread of all the thousands.

Last edited:
I have heard you spend a lot of your time on hands and knees. A high percentage of your kind in socal. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Just can’t help yourself can you. Bit off more than you could chew with @MakeAPlay so your looking to troll others. It’s ok...we are scheduled to be in AZ soon enough. We can talk more in person if your looking for someone else to troll.....i’ll Be your huckleberry!

I have made both MAP's my bitch. He and his fake psychologist former wife probably have me on ignore which means I win.

I have made both MAP's my bitch. He and his fake psychologist former wife probably have me on ignore which means I win.
Win what, when there are choices. The ignore button is wonderful. It’s very much like the EASY button. But, it’s not for everyone. How's the hole?

Last edited:
Ha, not at all. It’s your attempt to conceal oneself through another handle. Or are you just a long time lurker who decided to finally sign up and pick this thread of all the thousands.
This thread is at the very first one at top of the page when you click on the Girls Development Academy link on the homepage, and also on the right side of the New Posts sections. It's not like anyone has to dig through the "thousands" of posts to find it.
If you think there was anything in my initial post that was so controversial or over the top that anyone would go through the trouble of creating a new username to conceal themselves on an already anonymous message board, you have some issues, and I would suggest you loosen the tin foil hat that's on top of your head. Seriously. You are one sensitive dude. Sorry someone hurt you.

This thread is at the very first one at top of the page when you click on the Girls Development Academy link on the homepage, and also on the right side of the New Posts sections. It's not like anyone has to dig through the "thousands" of posts to find it.
If you think there was anything in my initial post that was so controversial or over the top that anyone would go through the trouble of creating a new username to conceal themselves on an already anonymous message board, you have some issues, and I would suggest you loosen the tin foil hat that's on top of your head. Seriously. You are one sensitive dude. Sorry someone hurt you.
Right, and they do. You seem to be getting bent out of shape. Its obvious when insults fly. Please keep pretending.

Last edited:
Another tool with reading comprehension problems. "Little girls." LMAO. U18/19 players are all.....drum roll please......ADULTS! The REAL ass whipping is coming up on March 17th at Oak Park. I will watch the big girls cry after the loss and then hang out in the parking lot to watch the puckered up parents stroll to their Range Rovers with their "feel the burn" bumper stickers.
You Real parents watched a serious ass whooping this weekend. Lucky to come up with a tie! Watching you walk back to your ra ger rovers with your heads slung low was funny stuff.

Back